Favorite Bionicle Song?

Banana Gunz

How has no one mentioned the original trilogy's soundtrack yet? The MoL theme (dun dududuDA dun dududuDA Dun Dun) remains stuck in my head at random times despite my not having seen MoL in years.

Lyrical-wise, I really like Closer to the Truth.

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva: mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Creeping in my soul

It's getting out of control

I gotta find my escape

And get out of this black hole

Justice in the world is hard to find

Time has come gotta make up my mind

No matter how deep or remote you hide

All my thoughts seem caught up inside

Creeps from the deep gun be freaking up your mind

Creeps from the deep gun be feeding off your spine

Spine

Spine

Spine

Piraka Rap is excellent, too. "Yo, yo, Piraka!" :D 

index.jpg

Twitter: @enkindle_this

Move along holds a special place in my heart because of this one tribute.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4JHpYkJ-YYk

Oh god, the nostalgic memories flooding back ;-;

Oh, and also probably Vezon's theme from bionicle heroes, but it probably doesn't count. :P. Just listen to it!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oA2xYBToYFo

But bye bye babalon comes in close as well.

But all bionicle themes (main) sum up the storyline quite well.

(Don't know the theme for 2001 - 2005).

Move along and the piraka rap. These guys mean business. They're out to save their home and theyre not letting anyone get in their way to prove themselves as hero's.

Creeping in the deep & the other one. The Inika is dying and they need to face off against horrible creatures to save who they love.

Gravity hurts. They've found it, and noe it's time for the proper hero's to save the day.

Bye bye babelon. We're no longer on the same planet, and now need to find our way back home.

1. Move Along (That commercial. THAT COMMERCIAL! When I think of Bionicle, I think of that Inika commercial. Although musically, its not my favorite at all, but for nostalgic purposes I have to rank it number one. What a cool commercial)

2. Creeps From the Deep (The video that came with this song is my all time favorite Bionicle video. I must have watched it at least 30 times when it came out and I became obsessed with it and the song. I really did love the song as well, and I still think its not bad.)

3. Mask of Light Movie lullaby theme (the soft one. This song is so nostalgic its not even funny. I can't help but be flooded with memories of the Toa Nuva that made me fall in love with Bionicle)

4. Gravity Hurts ( I really liked this song as well, I thought it was amzing. I listen to this one repeadetly as well. I still think its a good song, and it brings back the nostalgia as well)

5. Crashed (This one was awesome because it featured Chris Daughtry who was my ultimate favorite American Idol contestant at the time and it was absolutely shocking to hear him singing a song for Bionicle, it made me jump up and down in excitement)

6.  Hero (This one really makes me think of Bionicle and the epicness of the story surrounding it, a big nostalgic song for me)

7. Bye Bye Babylon (I really liked this song when it came out and it made me very excited for the movie. I still think its a pretty good song)

8. Piraka Rap (Come on, this one was so funny and entertaining)

Any not on the list is either forgotten or not important to me.

Bionicle for 2015.

Lol I'm surprised to see all of your different tastes. Although I wouldn't say I dislike Cryoshell, I don't find their music very appealing anymore. I feel that it's all "dark" and "gloomy" but I would like to hear something different from them.

My final favorites are "Move Along", "Crashed", "Gravity Hurts", and "Hero".

This gets me wondering what music will be used for Bionicle 2015, or if there will be some original composition made specifically for it. Will it be rock n roll or might it go back to the more tribal music of the early days?

It's difficult to choose between, Creeping in My Soul, Gravity Hurts, Crashed, Face Me, Closer to the Truth, and the Mask of Light theme. And this is just speaking generally; I could literally put every Bionicle song in a playlist, and I wouldn't mind listening to it for an hour (except for the Piraka Rap).  :P 

U no like piraka rap?

YO YO PIRAKA, GANG IS ON THE LOOSE, NOTHIN' YOU CAN DO-

All three versions of Creeping In My Soul. I've listened to them so many times, I can sing them in perfect rhyme and pitch.

BZStyle,

BZGrace,

BZPower in your face!

Best line in film history

"We have an old saying too, Georgi - and you're full of it."

All you need to know about me:

• Lifetime Bionicle fan
  • Loves Bionicle, HATES Hero Factory

Probably this... 

There are a few pieces in the MNOLG where they totally sampled music from other sources, and I've always wanted to know where they got them. Tahu's discovery is one scene with sampled music, and this is another; I've heard part of this as background music in a South Park episode.

Anyway, gotta go with this for my favorite: 

Edited by Wrinkledlion X

The Bionicle Music, The End from MNOG, and Hero have got to be my top three, hands-down.

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17