Your favourite Matoran design

Makuta Miras

Which is your favourite Matoran build?  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wish they made Matoran like they used to. The recent ones are so simplified.

I know right. I hated the Agori builds that they used for the Matoran. Of course, I guess you have to cut the av-matoran some slack, given that Lego might've had to do that so they could ride on the backs of the Toa Nuva. But still, they were like 11 pieces. 

Edited by justin_verceles

justin_verceles

The Metrutoran for me. I prefer the straightened posture; plus, I liked the chest piece that was used, and the disk-launchers were a neat addition. Definitely the template I would use for designing fan-characters.

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Hard choice.

I like both the medically engineered versions from Mask of Light and the medically Karzahni'd versions of Voya Nui.

Side note:

I still find it very hard to imagine McDonalds selling Matorans XD

Over here the ones you refer to as McTorans were sold in teensy weensy carton boxes beside Turaga on toy shop counters.

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for Voyatoran a while ago, but now I realized - the Stars line was basically glorified Av-Matoran, and they are probably the best small sets we've ever gotten, so the Av-Matoran build is actually quite viable when given a little bit more thought and uniqueness. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I'm basically torn between the McToran, the MoLtoran, the Voyatoran, and the Mahritoran. It's far easier to say which ones I don't like :P

Side note:

Over here the ones you refer to as McTorans were sold in teensy weensy carton boxes beside Turaga on toy shop counters.

Really! What country was this?

I believe it was in europe.

Dang, I really wish they'd done that here too! I could have gotten all of them, instead of none of them :(

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

The best design were the McToran/Tohunga, simply due to nostalgia.

Oh, and 100TH POST!

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Side note:

Not country, continent.

But if you want specific, that would be Ireland, England and Holland (personal observation, because I lived in Holland, then moved to Ireland through England).

Dang, I really wish they'd done that here too! I could have gotten all of them, instead of none of them :(

Yeah, thats crazy! I can't imagine the disappointment in getting yet another Kopeke!

• Upvote 1

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

My favorite is the Voya Nui Matoran because even  that 5 of the matoran uses the Bohrok feet, this is the first when they aren't just copy of them self with different mask and recolor and have the same weapon (beside Velika and Garan almost).

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Side note:

Not country, continent.

But if you want specific, that would be Ireland, England and Holland (personal observation, because I lived in Holland, then moved to Ireland through England).

Yeah, thats crazy! I can't imagine the disappointment in getting yet another Kopeke!

*Matoro? If you got a McToran Kopeke, you got a beautiful misprint sand blue Komau.
  • Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Funny. I was just thinking to myself yesterday - "Man, those MoLtoran were very nicely designed". The proportions, the similarities to the McToran... Everything about them was great! And I never had one. :( Definitely my favourite design though, and having the gearbox implemented was a huge plus. 

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg