BIONICLE Mafia XVII: Burnmad's Carnival of Death

Burnmad

A rusty Ferris wheel creaks as a crimson-masked Matoron, sitting across from his friend in the bottom seat of a Ferris wheel, shifts his positioning. He squints his eyes against the glare from his companion's white Kanohi. Neither speaks, all possible subjects having been discussed to their furthest possible extent. Shortly, however, one of them, overcome by the utter boredom through which he currently endures, lets out a long yawn. "6 hours, 32 minutes and 19 seconds," remarks the other. Were it not for the complete silence of the boardwalk, his mumbling would have been inaudible. "We almost beat our record," lazily responds the other, before releasing the yawn he had been stifling for the previously-mentioned length of time.

One of them shifts. The Ferris wheel creaks.

"Do you want to play a game?" One asks.

"What would we play? No one knows how to make a game like the Ringleader," the other replies.

"We could start the Ferris wheel, again."

"I've sat at the top and counted the gulls on the water far too many times, already. Now, quiet. This time, I would like to reach 6 hours and 45 minutes."

The first Matoran moans and shifts his positioning once more before clamming up. Seconds later, the sound of a megaphone cuts through the silence. For several moments, neither knows how to react. Then, as one, they spring up rush towards the source of the noise. When they reach their destination, they spot a familiar, flashily-dressed Matoran with a shining, golden mask. He stands upon a stage, surrounded by several others. A clown, an acrobat, a rahi tamer, all are here. The two Matoran's faces light up, for such a group as this appearing at the carnival can only mean one thing:

"Come one, come all! The Carnival of Death begins once again!"

-------

Roles

The Carnival

The Mafia of this Carnival. They run it, and are responsible for luring the Villagers into it.

Ringleader: Sends one of his Carnival acts, known only by title, not by name, to kill one player, every night. Carnival acts may kill each other, though they may not be commanded to kill themselves.

Clown: This greatly-loved performer has a variety of different methods for killing, and as a result, no amount of prior preparation can protect his victims.

Acrobat: This deadly assassin's agility allows him to escape the scene of a crime much faster, meaning that the suspect list cannot be narrowed down as much as with other killers.

Rahi Tamer: This act trains his rahi to perform a variety of spectacular tricks, some of those tricks not exactly intended for entertainment. Can send a rahi to kill in his stead every other round he kills, starting with the second, meaning he will have no suspect list.

Magician: If sent to kill, this skilled illusionist can make a suspect out of anyone he chooses, causing that person to appear on the list alongside him. It's his choice, not the Ringleader's.

Game Operators x10: These men run simple carnival games. There's nothing special about them, except that there's a lot of them.

The Village

The unsuspecting Villagers were lured into what they naïvely thought would be a fun time, and now, they are locked in.

Turaga: As usual, the de facto leader of the Village. His votes count for double at hangings.

Medic: This much-needed medical practitioner can choose one person to save every night.

Detective: The brilliant detective can investigate one person each night, learning their role. Tends to be dark and brooding, generally depressing to be around. Is sometimes seen wearing a cape at night, mumbling something about "The Joker".

Guard: The Guard doesn't do so much guarding as he does assaulting. He's capable of attacking one person every night. If they're a Game Operator, he kills them. If they're another Carnival act, he roughs them up, but they escape, unable to be sent on that night. If they're Village, he lets them go.

Villagers x4: These poor, defenseless Matoran do absolutely nothing. Except for voting.

Secret x2: Though antisocial (Have you seen where they live?), these fine gentlemen are both a great help to the village.

Rules

Don't reveal roles if you're dead.

No screenshots of PMs in the topic.

Try not go intentionally betray your side, would you?

Players

1. Neo Shadowvezon Sualcatnas the Black, Killed by Game Operator, Night 5

2. Makuta Luroka

3. Fairy Knight

4. Smooth Jazz Acrobat, Lynched, Day 1

5. Pupwa21 Game Operator... Banned?

6. MT Zehvor Killed by Rahi Tamer, Night 2

7. JAG18 Game Operator, Killed by ???, Night 4

8. Regicidal Kaiser Manducus Clown, Lynched, Day 1

9. -Toa Lhikevikk-

10. Blizzard Hazard: Valendale Game Operator, Lynched, Day 3

11. Trijhak Magician, Killed by Sualcatnas the Black, Night 3

12. Ehksidian Rahi Tamer, Lynched, Day 2

13. Colette Llyan Game Operator, Killed by Sualcatnas the Black, Night 5

14.13.1. Unit

15. Rahkshi Guurahk Game Operator, Lynched, Day 2

16. Dapper-Sama Detective, Killed by Magician, Night 3

17. Zakaro Villager, Lynched, Day 2

18. Voxuchro Doctor, Lynched, Day 4

19. Voltex Game Operator, Killed by Game Operator, Night 4

20. Watcher on the Walls Game Operator, Lynched, Day 4

21. Shadowhawk Game Operator, Killed by Ninja, Day 3

22. Snubby Villager-Ninja, Lynched, Day 3

23. TBK Game Operator, Lynched, Day 5

24. Chro Guard, Killed by Sualcatnas the Black, Night 4

25. Toa K Villager, Killed by Clown, Night 1

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Upvote 7

Spot 27 if that spot is on the list, otherwise Spot 1.

And as the ex-Joker, this carnival sounds wonderful. Shame that I'm almost guaranteed to get a Village role, as I (almost) always do.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

But the majority if mafia? I hope that with all that suspect list shenanigans, we will be able to vote for people not on the list. And I take whatever spot is last.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

@Zakaro: I'm redistributing because I dun goof'd.

And

@K: No.

Disappeared for a bit, there, but I'm back, now, and ready for REDISTRIBUTION.

Edit: Finished. If you didn't receive a PM, you're...

Actually, a Game Operator. Villagers get PMs, and you guys don't (because I'm too tired to send them out again). Fancy that.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Calling a bunch of shots.

Pupwa lynched day 1.

Village somehow wins despite lower numbers.

1 Secret role dies before being able to execute their powers.

Magician is Penn Jillette.

Short game.

I can host again weeeeee.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Calling a bunch of shots.

Pupwa lynched day 1.

Village somehow wins despite lower numbers.

1 Secret role dies before being able to execute their powers.

Magician is Penn Jillette.

Short game.

I can host again weeeeee.

This setup honestly looks really maf heavy.

I guess we'll see, but I'm having a real hard time imagining the village coming out on top here.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1