BIONICLE Mafia XVII: Burnmad's Carnival of Death

Burnmad

Oh, and something about this scene.

Or...

The killer may or may not be in it. :evil:

Maybe

But don't worry, you can still hang him.

I will?

I'm just not going to tell you how.

CHRISTMAS

Just realized I made a mistake in the scene. It's been rectified.

The hat's color.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Huh, okay. Thanks Unit.

Valendale has been known as a wizard in the past - could be a reference to that.

Luroka... um... I don't know. The Makuta were archetypal villains and a name for the archvillain in fiction is the "black hat" I guess?

Snubby has no real reason to be guilty either, I voted for him by RNG.

Pupwa is Pupwa and we shouldn't lynch him but will anyway.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Huh, okay. Thanks Unit.

Valendale has been known as a wizard in the past - could be a reference to that.

Luroka... um... I don't know. The Makuta were archetypal villains and a name for the archvillain in fiction is the "black hat" I guess?

Snubby has no real reason to be guilty either, I voted for him by RNG.

Pupwa is Pupwa and we shouldn't lynch him but will anyway.

It says Luroka was going to be framed for the murder of Dapper. I don't know if that carries over to the murder of Pulse or not.

~Unit#phntk#1

Okay, so... there's a lot of 'gift' stuff in the scene, as well as something about 'Naming Day', and Burn mentions 'CHRISTMAS' in his white-text post. Also we have the 'cone-shaped hat'-- a party hat?

All these interesting details have to do with celebrations. Question is, what do celebrations have to do with any of the four suggested suspects? :wakeup:

I believe in the magic of a singular lynching myself.

To some, the immediate emotional satisfaction of a quadruple lynching is enough to quench their bloodthirst... but to myself, I find that approach tacky. Why not draw it out? Lynch one player at a time? And then you can watch the horror slowly make its home upon their faces, feel it filling their souls with dread as they slowly, ever so slowly, realize that their time is here. And it is coming. And it is now.

And when that singular player is lynched, and everyone breathes a collective sigh of relief... only to plunge once more into the agony of expectation, as they head into a night that their chances of surviving continue to fall.

And there will be death.

• Upvote 6

Ringleader: Sends one of his Carnival acts, known only by title, not by name, to kill one player, every night. Carnival acts may kill each other, though they may not be commanded to kill themselves.

Who killed the killer? 

Has anyone thought, that maybe, just maybe, I was ordered to kill myself?

'Kay.

Edit: Also, PM me if you think you got the hint right but don't want to post it here. Remember: The hint is how to hang the killer.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons