BIONICLE Mafia XVII: Burnmad's Carnival of Death

Burnmad

Apparently, I am a type 2, according to whoever created a page about me on the bzp mafia wiki. though frankly I believe i am more type 3, for the most part i just try to have phun, but occasionally i use logic in my playing style... 

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I was a Type 99 when I first appeared (and was the cause for the term's creation), and was a Type 111 once, but according to my profile page and the Player Types page, I'd be a Type 734 now.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I have a friend who knows the first 50 and used to know the first 300 digits of pi. Of course over 50 digits has no practical use.

I would personally argue knowing anything beyond the first 5 or so has no practical use, but hey.

-MT

up to 12 is useful.

In what setting?

-MT

The 2 cool 4 school setting obvi

• Upvote 6

You need the first fifty to calculate the circumference of the known universe.

Which again is incredibly useful in what setting?

Unless you're being held up at gunpoint and told to calculate the circumference of the universe or be shot, I can't see that particularly contributing much.

-MT

• Upvote 4

XPufEB3.png?1