• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Problem about registration question's answer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline MinhDuckLe

MinhDuckLe
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 27-August 14
  • 0 posts

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 04:36 PM

Hi, I'm currently using a Google account to be on BZPower and to be able to post articles.

I want to register a proper account but when I answer to the registration question to prevent spams, I seem to not know the correct answer. 

No matter what I answer : Bionicle; BIONICLE; LEGO; Lego; Lego and Bionicle; Bionicle and Lego, etc..... even though I answered the demanded things, I still can't register. Can anyone help me?

#2 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 08-March 10
  • 1,211 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 04:52 PM

You registered with google? I do believe that gives you the full account, unless I'm mistaken.

I'm guessing that if you can post here you're a full fledged member. 

fs_overall.png

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

#3 Offline MinhDuckLe

MinhDuckLe
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 27-August 14
  • 0 posts

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 05:01 PM

If so, then I'm glad, but I still want to know why the registration question won't accept my answers. Were they all wrong?

#4 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 21-June 08
  • 962 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 05:07 PM

They should be the correct answers. I don't know what the problem could be. I don't know if a google account automatically gives you a full account, but it might.

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#5 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 12,293 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Aug 27 2014 - 06:05 PM

The correct answers are:
LEGO
Lego
lego
LEGOS
Legos
legos

It's odd that you were having problems - we'll have to look into it some more.

That said, using Google does give you a full account with no restrictions or anything like that. You're just as much a member as everyone else!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users