joev14

Bionicle: ANP (Audio-Narration-Project) Casting (Narrated Bionicle Boo

Are there still spots open for VA'ing?

Yes sir! Send me a PM if you're interested!

Edited by joev14

My Revamp MOCs (flickr) (Brickshelf)

My Short Stories

The Last Memories | Birth of the Kal | Key of the Codrex
Web of Karzahni The Depths Below | Monster

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg.usro_photo.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create audiobook versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here for the chapters that've already been released!
Bionicle: USRO, is a list designed for immersing both new and old fans of Bionicle in the various pieces of lore. Whether you're a new fan wondering how to get started, or an old fan who's looking to review the series in chronological order, you'll want to check this out!

Wondering where book 3 is? Wanna try out for a part in this project? Check out this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEMzi2F1aVI

My Short Stories

Bionicle: ANP aims to create audiobook versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here for the chapters that've already been released!
Bionicle: USRO, is a list designed for immersing both new and old fans of Bionicle in the various pieces of lore. Whether you're a new fan wondering how to get started, or an old fan who's looking to review the series in chronological order, you'll want to check this out!

Interested in joining us for a livestream? Tune in on October 24th, at 4PM Central Standard Time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEyxaltHA0s

My Short Stories

Chapter 2 of Makuta's Revenge is OUT for those of you who haven't seen it yet!

My Short Stories

My name is Benjamin Ruiz (you can call me bionicleman714)

I am a 16 year old boy

timezone: EST

Availability: Most of the summer of 2016 and after. I can do weekdays during midday/afternoon. After the summer I can still do recordings if needed.

Microphone: I can use headphone mics mostly. Quality should be sufficient.

I am an experienced actor and I have always been in love with Bionicle

Characters I would be interested in: (that I know are available)

• Takua/Takanuva
  • Matoro
  • Nuju
  • Any future roles that have not been cast yet.

Thank you for this great opportunity and I can't wait to hear from you!

Edited by bionicleman714

My name is Benjamin Ruiz (you can call me bionicleman714)

I am a 16 year old boy

timezone: EST

Availability: Most of the summer of 2016 and after. I can do weekdays during midday/afternoon. After the summer I can still do recordings if needed.

Microphone: I can use headphone mics mostly. Quality should be sufficient.

I am an experienced actor and I have always been in love with Bionicle

Characters I would be interested in: (that I know are available)

• Takua/Takanuva
  • Matoro
  • Nuju
  • Any future roles that have not been cast yet.

Thank you for this great opportunity and I can't wait to hear from you!

Hi bionicleman714. Please make sure to check the date of the last post in a topic before replying. Your post breaks the following rule, quoted from the Fan-Created Media Rules:

3) No topic revival. Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for sixty days or more. Note: Topic starters are exempt from this rule and may revive their own topics ONLY to announce an update or a new preview. All other cases will result in topic closure.

The last post in this topic was made on Oct 29, 2015, so your post exceeds the sixty-day limit by over four months.

If you are interested in this project, trying sending a PM to joev14! If he is interested in continuing this project, he can send me a PM to have this topic reopened. :)

Until then, topic closed.