Quisoves Potoo

The second round of voting was a good deal more orderly than the last. The votes came in quickly and had, alas, the majority. He was taken to the center of the village, and off came his head.

Cycle A: Night Two

The stars gave their dread message: was Innocent.

All virus victims, switch back to your Cycle A roles.

My apologies for the sparse death scene, I assure you all that the next will be more sumptuous. Pleasant dreams, or happy hunting, or happy detecting, as the case may be...

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

You know, I feel like Mafia is actually better without Lloydtiming. I don't believe that it has been done since Dead Sea (where it was mostly me and Ehks just trying to figure out who he was supposed to kill privately), and I feel that the games have, overall, become better for it. Perhaps a Lloydtimey role could be introduced in a future game, where it could be properly balanced against the other roles; but until then, I feel we should try and avoid it.

Also if you start Lloydtiming too much it also starts to suck the fun out of Mafia for you. That comes from experience.

You know, I feel like Mafia is actually better without Lloydtiming. I don't believe that it has been done since Dead Sea (where it was mostly me and Ehks just trying to figure out who he was supposed to kill privately)

That was fun.

Especially when we did that thing and the game never got the final scene posted.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

You know, I feel like Mafia is actually better without Lloydtiming. I don't believe that it has been done since Dead Sea (where it was mostly me and Ehks just trying to figure out who he was supposed to kill privately)

That was fun.

Especially when we did that thing and the game never got the final scene posted.

Yeah that was too bad

You would have won the game I think

Once, in a valley which was but a ravine, which was but a crack in the ground, was a village. There lived beings, caught in all but a rut. Going round and round, putting their noses, six to a villager, in the same kind of business day after day, with but a sliver of hope for progress. The giants who watched them, their silver hides gleaming in the sunlight, going about their redundant cycle of life, must have thought them nature's toys, so lacking in what was commonly considered life, and yet fascinating, strange, exotic, wonderful. The giants would not for a moment fathom being one of the silver creatures, and yet they would have felt the world poorer for their absence. And yet the giants never realized that just as they marveled at these miniscule organisms, these flecks of life, they were themselves regarded as exactly that. Their violet fur and onyx eyes were curiosities to beings greater still. The observer was just as much the observed.

@Pupwa21 often thought of this crack in the ground, not knowing whether it was a memory, or a fantasy, or whether that mattered at all. He would lie awake at night, formulating hypotheses and theories about the lives, cultures, and histories of this microcosm.

Such was his activity when, this last night, he was plucked from his bed by the hands of a malevolent being, who should have been his equal, but sought to rise above him in the order of things. Half awake, Pupwa's last thought as he was hurled into the village trash pit was that perhaps his death might do some good, that his body might become a new world, a new home, for a race of smaller beings.

Alas, so falls another Innocent.

No time for thought was allowed poor . A bucket of silver liquid was poured about her sleeping form, and, as was destiny's decree, she burned.

Another senseless killing, another Innocent gone.

Cycle A: Day Two

Though Brakas' Jest was now more used to fresh horrors in the morn, yet were the sorrow and the fear still there. The villagers, hoping to rid themselves of their afflictions, gather in the arboretum once more to vote...

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)