1. Ehks

2. Voltex

3. Pupwa (removed)

4. Aiwendil

5. Luroka

6. ToaD

7. TBK

8. Unit

If we get one more then we can become the Fellowship of the Ehks, where Pupwa plays the role of Boromir in that he's the only one to die/lose his avatar.

This should be a role in a game. A group of people with roles akin to the actual fellowship.

Equivalent of Frodo: If about to be killed, Sam is taken instead.

Equivalent of Sam: Is killed if Frodo is to be killed.

Equivalent of Gandalf: Comes back to life if killed.

Equivalent of Aragorn: Can kill things.

Equivalent of Legolas: Stands there looking awesome.

Equivalent of Gimli: Role a dice when targeted, if 4 or higher he's not killed.

Equivalent of Boromir: Dies the first night.

Equivalent of Pippin: no idea.

Equivalent of Merry: no idea.

Edited by Aiwendil
  • Upvote 3

Previously known as Aiwendil.

How do we contain this plague? I have taken precautionary measures not to be infected. I believe it has something to do with the personality crisis. Not that people would listen to a dead Cycle B Mafia member.

Though I was right about the innocence of a few people, was I not? And not necessarily on Cycle B.

• Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Lord of the Rings Mafia. Someone get on that.

Dibs. Oh and it will be Lord of the Rings Bionicle Mafia. I predict that Ehks will go all meta and give himself a beard next.

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Hooray for things I don't understand!

Dibs. Oh and it will be Lord of the Rings Bionicle Mafia. I predict that Ehks will go all meta and give himself a beard next.

why would i deface my own avatar

Because peer pressure *glares*.

I'm just ToaD

why would i deface my own avatar

You don't.

That's why I did it.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

... I'm so confused by all the avatars right now. D: Telling you all apart at a glance is kinda hard that way. ._.

It concerns me too

Sometimes I think "I didn't post that!" then I see "Oh it's just one of the horrible abominations made from my avatar"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Cycle B: Day Two

The morn came, and a conspicuous absence, more disturbing in a way than the corpses of previous days, was noticed. was gone from his hut, nowhere to be seen, while his spiked helm lay on his bedside table. The villagers knew all too well what this meant. One of them was now permanently malevolent. On the bright side, they were free of another murderer, so things were not so different than they were yesterday.

, Mafia/Innocent, killed by the Mafia.

Once more, the arboretum was filled with the remaining villagers of Brakas Jest.

Cast your votes, y'all!

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)