"Aiwendil!"

"Aiwendil!"

Raucous cheers of approval.

"Aiwendil!"

"Aiwendil!"

Aiwendil shivers.

"Aiwendil!"

The bell is rung, voting is at an end.

Aiwendil, hoping to die with dignity, begins to speak: "There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream. People made of smoke and cities..."
He stops. No, that won't do.

"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far..."

He stops again. Dash it all! Can't I find the words to express myself properly?

"Fellow villagers of Brakas' Jest, friends, companions, do not blame yourselves for what you are about to do. How can you, when the condemned was the first to motion the taking of his own life? I am just as much judge, jury, and executioner as the rest of you. If I am deserving of death, then you can sleep peacefully, secure in the knowledge that my death was not in vain. If I am but an innocent, then mourn no more than you must. You must go on with your lives, lest you loose them. Villagers of  Brakas' Jest, I bid you farewell. You have been good to me. Now then, do with me what you must."

Cycle A: Night Three

The stars came out, revealing that, alas, 's sacrifice was that of an innocent.

, Innocent, executed.

Night roles, send in your PMs!

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

My Clarinet's keywork has revealed the killer: X

I can be lynched if you people wanna be derp though. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

>Rahkshi Guurahk, Mafiosi, lynched.

Wrong night. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

My apologies for not getting the scene up earlier. Here goes.

@Rahkshi Guurahk was awakened by a noise in his hut. He then looked with horror as a shadowy figure at the end of his bed swung a curved, wicked blade down on him, cleaving him in two. @Makuta Luroka walked out of the hut, wearing an expression of twisted satisfaction. As he did so, a Zamor Sphere made contact with his body, and he melted away in an instant, his body now but a noisome puddle. His killer noticed the scimitar on the ground.  Now, what's going on here? Perhaps the interior of Rahkshi's hut will elucidate me. If I can only find a lightstone. Ah, here's one. Oh, I see now. Well, that was interesting... What's a being to do? If you can't avoid being killed, then you really ought to reconsider your murderous activities. Live and learn, or else you do neither.

@Rahkshi Guurahk, Innocent, killed by @Makuta Luroka.

@Makuta Luroka, a Cycle A Mafioso, killed by the permanent Mafioso.

Nota Bene: A Mafioso can only target another Mafioso if he is unaware of his identity. That is, if one of them was from another Cycle before being made permanent.

Cycle A: Day Three

Brakas' Jest awoke to find the disgusting results of the previous night's work. After respectfully soaking up Luroka's cadaver, they gathered in the arboretum. Voting commenced once more.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

Huh, a lot more people have died than I thought.

Well.

Village has more or less won the game, all we need is for the remaining mafia members to accidentally target each other. I only support the Mafia in Cycle B! I am completely innocent Cycle A.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Village has more or less won the game, all we need is for the remaining mafia members to accidentally target each other.

Not necessarily. The remaining members of the Mafia will either determine the identity of the permanent Mafioso, and vice-versa, or they will kill him, or vice-versa.

Even one Mafioso still stands a chance of winning when there are less than ten players.

gZsNWyr.png

Unusually, no votes were cast that morning. The villagers of Brakas' Jest were making a gambit, it seemed, in the hopes that the permanently malevolent one among them would kill, or be killed by, the other surviving murderers.

Cycle B: Night Three

The appearance of the stars was not greeted with the usual trepidation. The villagers retired to bed with slightly more hope than usual, praying that their inaction would be rewarded.

Night roles, send in your PMs.

gZsNWyr.png

I honestly completely forgot about the game, sorry.

Don't feel too bad. While I appreciate a player keeping interest in the game after his demise, since this game has no means of revival, it isn't strictly necessary.

Alright, here's the next scene. I'm sorry for not writing it earlier.

Twas' the middle of the night. A hut-door slowly opened, and a being came through it. The being was about to decapitate, with a handy battleaxe, the occupant of the hut, as he slept. The murderer paused, however, having noticed the entrance of another via the hut's rear window.

"Oh, it's you! You gave me a fright!"

"Yes, it is I. I suppose you were expecting Tren Krom, tentacles ablaze, come to drag you off to Karzahni? I imagine that you are here for the same purpose as I am."

"It does rather seem so. Perhaps one of us should choose a different target?"

"Too risky. Why, pray tell, did we not convene prior to carrying out our nightly task?"

"Unfortunately, a series of ill-timed events conspired to prevent me from meeting with you. First, I was roped into participating into an odd sort of game at the hot-springs. It involved a wooden mask-."

"You will omit the precise details, if you know what's best for you. Now, if we continue prattling, our target will wake. Best to perform the dispatch immediately."

"But which one of us will-"

"We shall both kill him. Now, on the count of three..."

Cycle B: Day Three

The villagers awoke to find that an unusually excessive murder had occurred. 's head had been cleaved from his body, and that was thoroughly charred.

They had taken a chance, and fate had not been kind.

And so, they met in the arboretum, where they would once more vote.

, Innocent, killed by two Mafiosi.

gZsNWyr.png