Quisoves Potoo

Screw bandwagons.

I'm a trendsetter.

I vote for Chro. He almost always has a role.

-MT

(and no I don't care that I'm dead I'm voting anyway)

The dead voting for the dead. That's pretty nifty. What will they think of next? A YMCA-macabre?

♪It's fun to stay in the G-R-A-V-E♪

♪It's fun to stay in the G-R-A-V-E♪

EVERYBODY SING ALONG!

Edited by The only ToaD
  • Upvote 6
I'm just ToaD

Well, if I switched my vote to me, someone voting for Pulse switched to me, and two people who haven't voted, voted for me, then it'd be a triple hang. I'll wait until people switch votes to me to vote for myself, because I don't want to disrupt the double hanging.

I don't know why you assume that you are the third party, but they won't do it unless you show initiative. Since, you know, it was your idea.

You know

The title of the topic is really appropriate with how there are many people who have horribly edited versions of my avatar.

one which i made and gave to jim but shhh

I'll change it afterwards don't worry

Nah it's fine

I just find it hilariously appropriate right now.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

You know

The title of the topic is really appropriate with how there are many people who have horribly edited versions of my avatar.

one which i made and gave to jim but shhh

I'll change it afterwards don't worry

Nah it's fine

I just find it hilariously appropriate right now.

We all want to be like you, Lord Ehks.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

People are getting infected, I see.

Ehks seems to be the carrier for a virus which has rapidly spread over the past few days. We must kill Ehks to prevent further infection, it is the logical course of action, along with switching from me to Ehks, of course.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

A traveler to the village of Brakas' Jest could have been forgiven for thinking, on the evidence of his ears, that the village arboretum was, appropriately, inhabited by Brakas. Such was the noise coming from the place as the villagers voted upon whom to execute. After much heated argument, Ehks decided the matter by switching his vote from to @Trijhak (aka Pulse.) Thus, tied for the most votes, two villagers were sentenced to death this day.

"...certainty is no constant. Life must go on. We only hope that your deaths will allow for it to do so. Farewell, villagers of Brakas' Jest."

And with that, and @Trijhak passed from this life.

Cycle B: Night Two

The stars came out, and this time, their message tempered tragedy with hope. For while was Innocent, @Trijhak led a double life, and would this night have killed another.

, Innocent, executed.

@Trijhak, Innocent/Mafia executed.

Night roles, send in your PMs.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

So it's gone in this order, if I'm not mistaken:

1. Ehks

2. Voltex

3. Pupwa (removed)

4. Aiwendil

5. Luroka

6. ToaD

7. TBK

8. Unit

If we get one more then we can become the Fellowship of the Ehks, where Pupwa plays the role of Boromir in that he's the only one to die/lose his avatar.

Edited by Voltex
  • Upvote 7