Quisoves Potoo

IMMA BAACCKKKK

I really thought I was too late to join any of the games. I wasn't! =D

I take your name as a challenge to find how many words you make with it. Very well.

Polt (some German word.)

Tag

Rip

Go

Ago

Tap

Pat

Goal

That's all I can think of.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IMMA BAACCKKKK

I really thought I was too late to join any of the games. I wasn't! =D

I take your name as a challenge to find how many words you make with it. Very well.

Polt (some German word.)

Tag

Rip

Go

Ago

Tap

Pat

Goal

That's all I can think of.

You forgot " 'Til' " (as in, until)

2xu8Ptu.png

Cycle A: Night One

It is the second night of the Harvest Festival of Brakas' Jest. The twenty-five villagers are gathered around a large, round, onyx table, enjoying a myriad of fruits and other delicacies, such as boiled lava eel, and, most prominent of all, a roasted catapult scorpion. They are busy stuffing their hands when an eerie voice surprises them. Sounding quite like the wind on a stormy night, it belongs to a creature that defies categorization: Scaly wings, of uneven length; one leg vaguely ursine, one quite avian, one like a biped, and a fin where the fourth should be; a head, resembling a warped, reptilian version of a Kanohi Pakari; and supporting all these features is a gravely misshapen body, seemingly derived from every species imaginable. "I come bearing ill tidings, villagers. My master, a being of great power and intellect, and to whom I owe my... deformity, has cursed your village in a terrible way. He has developed a virus, designed to strike down a being's very personality, and to replace it with another. He, thank Mata Nui, released but twelve vials of it upon you." As the villagers sit, stunned both by the being and his claims, he continues: "Fortunately for you, they were faulty. Having examined the virus, in his absence, I have discovered that it only creates a personality, one that must compete with its victim's original. I assure you, it  is very probably not a benevolent one. There are, I am almost certain, some among you wish your village harm. Not that they will always do so. The personalities created by this virus alternate with the originals every twenty-four hours. The viruses released comprised two batches, the first of which took a day longer to set in. Be..." With that the being collapses.

The joy of the Festival is forgotten as the villagers rush to tend to him. They know not whether to believe him, but the mere possibility that his story is true chills them to their cores.

His tale's veracity is evidenced in a most unnerving manner, when he is found stabbed and beaten, in the hut in which he slept. Before he expires, he offers one last piece of information: "The viruses that work most, that make malevolent their victims, they can serve as an antidote of sorts, provided one has the proper amount. However, they can also make permanent the effect..."

It is with great fear and sadness that the inhabitant's of Brakas' Jest retire this night. The Harvest Festival is to be postponed, lest there be no villagers to celebrate.

Since this is the first night, it shall last twenty-four hours, all other nights shall last twelve. Night roles, PM me your actions.

• Upvote 4

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

It can be a common occurrence in Mafia depending on which players are given roles. Sometimes they're like Burnmad and are absent for a few days; other time you'll get people who sign up and then never reappear. I'd say just go ahead with the scene. It's their fault for not taking any actions.

• Upvote 2

It's been more than twenty-four hours, and I should really begin Day One, but I am worried by the fact that one Mafioso, both Doctors, and the Detective have not sent in their moves. Is this a common occurrence on BZPMafia, or am I at fault?

It's not your fault; the second mafia in ToT was incredibly lazy. It happens due to who gets what role.

Go ahead with the scene; it's an unfortunate part of BZP mafia and we can't really do anything about it.

-MT

• Upvote 1

XPufEB3.png?1

Very good then, here goes.

Cycle A: Day One

The dawn, often a symbol of hope, was an ironic harbinger of terror for the village of Brakas' Jest. Twenty-five villagers retired to bed last night,  twenty-three awoke this morn.

@Chro's body was still bed, albeit conspicuously lacking its head. That could be found all too easily, mounted on his hut's back wall, the grotesque trophy of a twisted individual.

A search of his dwelling turned up nothing out of ordinary. He was untouched by the dread virus.

Alas, had also been visited in the night. His dark heart-light and mutilated form evidenced that terrible fact. A perusal of his hut turned up an unusual profundity of herbs, a few tablets with musings on anatomy, and other evidence of a medical profession. He had been leading a double-life, it seemed, one whose end had been not only tragic, but deeply unfortunate for the village.

The twenty-three surviving villagers spent an hour or so speaking and arguing in fearful voices in the village arboretum. Finally, they agreed upon one dread thing: They must take justice into their own hands. Every day, they would vote upon a villager to execute. Ties would not be a problem. They would simply mean the death of more than one being that day. 

An outside would likely have been surprised with the alacrity with which the villagers of a place as peaceful as Braka's Jest had decided to kill their fellow beings. It was not, however, that they had previously been opposed to such pragmatic killing, only that they had never required it.

And so, one-by-one, the inhabitants of Brakas' Jest cast their votes, hoping that their sacrifices would not be in vain.

@Chro, Innocent, killed by the Mafia, on Cycle A, Night One.

, Doctor/Innocent, killed by the Mafia, on Cycle A, Night One.

Y'all have twelve hours to vote. Good luck!

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat
  • Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Killing ShadowVezon?!

I would never pass such an opportunity up! Don't worry, I'm fairly sure there's a healthy supply of ShadowVezons from alternate villages we could steal in order to cover it up.

I too vote ShadowVezon.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.