Roughly how much are prototype masks from 2001-2003 worth?

UnderscoreChronix

on Bricklink, Matatus and Rurus seem to vary in price based on colour; brown ones start around $2 while red ones go up to $20. yellow and light blue Kaukaus are really rare, and can go for $30 or more (although every now and then there's a seller who gives a great deal on them). if i were you, i'd give Bricklink listings a look and then take an average price from all the listings for a certain mask.

..not for the Kaukaus though. currently there's just two listings for the yellow Kaukau and they're both ridiculously, unrealistically expensive.

on Bricklink, Matatus and Rurus seem to vary in price based on colour; brown ones start around $2 while red ones go up to $20. yellow and light blue Kaukaus are really rare, and can go for $30 or more (although every now and then there's a seller who gives a great deal on them). if i were you, i'd give Bricklink listings a look and then take an average price from all the listings for a certain mask.

..not for the Kaukaus though. currently there's just two listings for the yellow Kaukau and they're both ridiculously, unrealistically expensive.

Those are not prototypes. Those are misprints. 

It really depends. They can range from around $200 to $1000

• Upvote 1

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Those are not prototypes. Those are misprints. 

It really depends. They can range from around $200 to $1000

heh, my bad. i had just woken up; sorry for the misunderstanding.