• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Castle Adventure at C.R. Smith Museum

museum lego castle texas

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toaraga

Toaraga
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 03-October 03
  • 5,138 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Aug 29 2014 - 11:46 AM

If anyone is in the DFW area of Texas, C.R. Smith Museum has a LEGO Castle display going on right now. I've been meaning to check out myself, but I haven't made it out there, so I don't know any details besides what's on the museum page. Sorry I didn't post about this sooner, but if anyone is interested in checking it out, it runs through September 12.

American Airlines C.R. Smith Museum
4601 Texas Highway 360 at FAA Road
Fort Worth, Texas 76155

http://crsmithmuseum.org/Exhibits.aspx

©1984-2014 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | <acronym title="These are the people I" ve="" made="" deals="" with'="">Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. DrakkenNo great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure.Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users