Kraata of Heat Vision

Boidoh

I am currently ordering the Rahkshi of Heat Vision, and I wanted a Kraata of Heat Vision to go along with it. Now I know it won't fit or anything, but I just want it to display along side it. I found the cheapest one (with the cheapest minbuy) on BrickLink. I'm not sure if this is a Kraata of Heat Vision... Its black/bright orange, but I see some orange/black ones... Is this correct?

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=leovaliant&itemID=48133739

173872.jpg

• Upvote 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

According to Biosector01's description, that should be the right one.

• Upvote 1

"Vahki were rarely, if ever, surprised by anything. After years of tracking down and subduing Rahi of all sorts, the order enforcement squads were experienced at handling almost any situation. Add to that foiling the ingenious attempts of some Matoran to try and take unscheduled vacations from work, and Vahki could safely be said to have seen it all."

According to BS01, the kraata you have listed is in fact a Kraata of Heat Vision.

Edit: LOL beaten by a new member :P

Btw that Bricklink seller is a very good one. I have purchased numerous items from him and they all arrived in great condition :)

I know you're not the owner, but what is the shipping cost? I mean, what would be approximately what it wold be. Here is my cart.

2 Piraka Feet

Heat Vision Kraata

3 Voodoo Heads

Glow in the Dark Rhotuka

Kanohi Rode

Inika Armour Cover

2 Metru Chest

Piraka Head

Yellow Hau

Estimated Weight: 1.25oz

I've never bought from BrickLink before, so I don't know these stuff. If you can help that would be nice. Since you said you've bought from him before, how long does it take for the offer to be approved?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

According to BS01, the kraata you have listed is in fact a Kraata of Heat Vision.

Btw that Bricklink seller is a very good one. I have purchased numerous items from him and they all arrived in great condition :)

I know you're not the owner, but what is the shipping cost? I mean, what would be approximately what it wold be. Here is my cart.

2 Piraka Feet

Heat Vision Kraata

3 Voodoo Heads

Glow in the Dark Rhotuka

Kanohi Rode

Inika Armour Cover

2 Metru Chest

Piraka Head

Yellow Hau

I've never bought from BrickLink before, so I don't know these stuff. If you can help that would be nice. Since you said you've bought from him before, how long does it take for the offer to be approved?

Well I know this wont be accurate and shipping also depends on where your located. I myself am located in the NY area.

Either way ill still let you know how much I know, while again this wont be 100% accurate here it is:

My last purchase consisted of: 

Blue Bionicle Tohunga Foot (x2) 

Dark Orange Bionicle Tohunga Foot (x2)

Lime Bionicle Tohunga Claw Arm (x1)

Lime Bionicle Tohunga Disk Thrower Arm (x1)

Lime Bionicle Tohunga Torso (x1)

Orange Bionicle Mask Pakari (x1)

Sand Blue Bionicle Mask Akaku (x1)

Tan Bionicle Tohunga Disk Thrower Arm (x1)

Tan Bionicle Tohunga Torso (x1)

Yellow Bionicle Tohunga Foot (x2)

For a total of $3.03 and had an estimated Bricklink weight of 1.17 oz or 33.09 g . However the seller rounded this to 2oz and shipped it in USPS First Class/Priority Mail raising my price by $1.93 to $5.96. The seller also includes a tracking number (something many Bricklink sellers charge for separately) .

• Upvote 1

2 Piraka Feet

Heat Vision Kraata

3 Voodoo Heads

Glow in the Dark Rhotuka

Kanohi Rode

Inika Armour Cover

2 Metru Chest

Piraka Head

Yellow Hau

Domestic packages under 2 oz. shipped via First Class Mail are only $2.32 shipping. :) I suspect that weight of 1.25oz is inaccurate (Bionicle parts are not very well cataloged on Bricklink) but shipping should still be between $2 and $3.

- John

• 1 month later...