Bionicle Hitman: Do it Yourself

Pupwa21

BIONICLE HITMAN: DO IT YOURSELF

THE GAME

In Hitman, you are attempting to assassinate all of your opponents, with the ultimate goal of being the final surviving assassin (or faction). You target other players by PMing me with the name of the player you are targeting. In addition to your target's name, you will also PM me the murder method you will use in your assassination attempt. You have six methods of murder to choose from.

Gun

Sledgehammer

Knife

Environment

Poison

Explosive

You are not guaranteed a kill. Different assassins have different resistances and weaknesses against different weapons. When signing up for the game, you will PM me a list of all the murder methods and corresponding numerical values (one through six). For example:

Gun: 1

Sledgehammer: 6

Knife: 4

Environment: 5

Poison: 3

Explosive: 2

This is your resistance profile. It tells me which weapons you are weak against and which weapons you are strong against. When someone attempts to kill you, I will roll a die. If the number falls below your resistance for the chosen weapon, you will survive. If not, you die. For example, if someone targeted you with a knife, I would roll a die. If my die landed on anything below 4, you would survive the attempt. If you were targeted with a sledgehammer attack, and I rolled below 6, you'd live. (It should also be noted that if you are targeted with a weapon for which you have a resistance of 1, you will die automatically, as there is no number below 1 for me to roll.) If this requires any clarification, let me know, and I'll do my best to explain it to you.

Each round will (hopefully) take about 48 hours, including plenty of time in which to PM me your target and weapon of choice. If you fail to send me the name of a target and a weapon of choice, you will take no action that round. (Please note that due to my schedule being very busy right now, the timeframe might be a tiny bit stretched, but I can assure you that I will close the rounds and such on time, even if writing and posting scenes is a slightly different story.)

What happens when multiple people attack the same target?

I will calculate the assassination attempts chronologically. The first person to PM me that target's name will receive first dibs on the assassination attempt. If he fails, the next person will get a shot, and so on.

What happens if the last two/three/etc. people all kill each other?

There can only be one winning assassin (or faction), so if the last few assassins all kill each other I will reroll.

THE TWIST(S)

Unlike other Hitman games, YOU write the scene. In addition to your target, you write a little part detailing how you want to kill said target.

I want to kill X with a Spectre Handgun.

Meeting X in an alleyway, I drew my Spectre, and took several shots, without aim.

I recommend writing 2 parts, one for success and one for failure.

The Players

1. Colette Llyan

2. Ehks

3. Smooth Jazz

2427135. Makuta Luroka

5. Zakaro

1.6. Dapper-sama

7. Phienix zero

9. Trijhak

10. Toa K

If all the spots been taken and you wanted one, I'll add another for you.

Edited by Pupwa21
  • Upvote 1

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Round 1

Luroka target Ehks

He died due to no Stats.

Trijhak crawled into a hut through its glassless window, which had been full of glass moments before. This glass was now sticking out of his body.

It made quite the noise, but that did not seem to alert his target, who was, for some reason, in bed, presumably dreaming about birds, fires, and letters greater than -1 but less than 1.

This target was, of course, Phoenix Zero. By the end of the day, Trijhak intended for there to be one less Phoenix in the world, making the correct term... Phoenix Negative One? He never really understood what his target's name meant. 

But it wouldn't matter, because he had recently stuck a Cordak Rocket in Phoenix Zero's body, hoping Phoenix Zero would enjoy his breakfast, and promptly hopped out of the window as the Cordak exploded, only to later be hospitalised due to breaking a leg and forgetting the hut was seven stories tall. 

Stalking through the darkness, Blade looked around the corner at the target.

Luroka seemed not to notice, and Blade smiled, and then quickly ran at Luroka

Pulling out a gun, Blade fired off three shots at Luroka.

Blade muttered, as the braided Hunter ducked back around the corner.

The shots had missed, and now, if Blade had used lightning, all that would be affected by the wall the three bolts had embedded themselves in.

Looking around to make sure that no-one else was around, Blade quickly dashed off, running back into the darkness, hoping the next attempt would go better.

I'll target Blade (Colette) with a Knife. 

Zakaro

It failed.

TL;DR

too bad read it.

Next round ends Tuesday, 5:00 PM EST.

Oh right I forgot this existed.

Round 2

I target Blade with Sledgehammer

Failure.

Blade was frustrated, and simply dashed at Toa K instead.

The sword sliced through the Toa, even as the braided hunter smiled.

Zakaro strode down the darkened streets, glancing in either direction as one hand was held under his trenchcoat, holding something. As he approached SmoothJazz, a glance to either side soon had him revealing his weapon, and a hefty mallet was swung towards the being's head.

Splat.

TL;DR?

ITS NOT THAT LONG

2 days 5:00Pm EST, unless I forget again.