Ask Vezon (Unfortunately)

Ghidora131

Do you like the cape? I made it my self.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Says the dude with the torn one...

• Upvote 1

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

The torn one is the fanciest type in the universe and the multiverse. What do you know?

Also, my birthday is 9/11.

1) I know your entire history...

2) That is my favorite day, the day the divine overlords declared history over n00bs. Erm, that was when the great Vezon in an AU destroyed Metru Nui, right? Coliseum goes boom. Right?

• Upvote 1

Yep, Greg Farshtey wrote them...

What will you do now that your Staff of Fusion has been incinerated by Jaller and all you have now is a cra - ppy (auto-censor doesn't like this word) Order-of-Mata-Nui-Issued dagger?

And btw, I think you impersonate Vezon perfectly, or as near perfect as anyone can be.  :D

Oh, and what should I do about the magical closet gnome who keeps leaving cookie crumbs on my bed?

Edited by Kuurai

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

Hey Vezon if you met Deadpool, would the fourth wall be totally destroyed beyond all hopes of repair? Oh and after would you two form the greatest bromance ever in the history of bromances.  ;)

Edited by TrueshadowX01

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

I can pretend it's my old staff...

Oh, and of course I do Vezon well! I am him, after all!

The magic gnome you call david. (if you get that reference, wow.)

If we met, I would become the fourth wall. (mwahaha)

Pfft. Like I would become friends with that pile of reanimating flesh. I'd probably fuse him to Wolverine and make him go crazy. Then we'd be bestest buddies!

This seems to be G&T material and not exactly a work of fiction of the kind seen in the Library forums.
But as a G&T topic, this would need a bit more structure. Do you think you could PM me with a proposal, after which I will either move this to the G&T forum or, depending on our discussion, ask you to start a new topic there?

We  should just have the legit Vezon make an account on BZP so we can PM him as if he is the new Greg.

• Upvote 2

The 2006 sets would never have sold unless I was there.

It's pronounced Vey-zone-Columbus-porcupine. look it up.

And I AM the legit Vezon! What did you think?

QUICK UPDATE: No questions posted here from now on will be answered, they will be ignored.

After -Windrider- and I work out moving this to the G&T forum, I will let you know where to find it or just continue answering questions. Any questions posted in between the waiting period and the results will be ignored.

Hey everyone, sorry for the rather abrupt intrusion. The reason why this topic has been considered for the Games & Trivia forum is because it's not quite a comedy in the sense of telling a story. The heavy reliance on member input and the nature of the answers given makes this more of a game.

The problem is, it's not quite there.

So ghidora and I were talking and agreed to ask for advice on what to do with this topic. Should it go in the Games & Trivia forum, and if so, what can be done to give the topic a more game-like structure? Or, should it remain in Comedies, in which case there would have to be significant changes to the way questions are handled?

Please post your input!

Here's my opinion on this:

If it goes to the G&T forum, it could be an 'answer the previous question first, then ask one of your own as if you were Vezon' games. For example, say the post before the one I made asked 'what is Vezon's favorite color?' I would then reply something a response like 'green, because its the color of ooze' or something like that. Then I would ask a question to or about Vezon and await the next post.

If it stays in comedies, then each chapter should be in a story-like manner when answering the questions. Maybe like an Ask Comedy. Members post their questions, and ghidora could form a story around them for Vezon's responses. It doesn't have to be an connected story. Each chapter could stand alone if needed. But something like this would help it feel more like a Comedy than a game.

That's my two cents on this. Take what you will from it.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I think that Toa Smoke Monster's second opinion is good, but ask comedies are so hard to run these days.

I have an idea: This will become more of where you ask Vezon a question, and it turns into a skit rather than a fully-fledged scene. If so, i'll need some more people to be assisting characters and play the roles well.

What do you guys think? And if so, do I have any volunteers?

It depends on how you do it...if you are simply looking for guest stars, and will continue to write these skits yourself, then that would work fine.

If you are looking for people who will be posting in order to create the scene, then that would be dangerously close to role-playing territory.

If you have an example scenario to share, you can send it over in order to determine if it's Comedies material. (I'm certain GSR would be willing to help out as well. He's the leader of this forum and will give good guidance!)

If this is to remain in comedies, i'll be running it like I am with the quest for the mask of hype- it is situated RPG-style in the PMs, reupholstered, and posted. Of course, in the situation of that, I'd need to make an entirely new topic for it, but still carry the ask Vezon idea.

If this is to remain in comedies, i'll be running it like I am with the quest for the mask of hype- it is situated RPG-style in the PMs, reupholstered, and posted. Of course, in the situation of that, I'd need to make an entirely new topic for it, but still carry the ask Vezon idea.

This sounds like a good idea. Let me know if you need someone to check over an example chapter or if you need this topic closed to make room for the new one.

• 2 weeks later...