Old Nonsense

Just a fair warning: I've seen a lot of hate for people under 15 doing videos or podcasts. A lot of people don't like listening to recorded voices who haven't had their voice changed yet.

• Upvote 2

I guess there isn't any people around my age :(

There are a lot of preteens and teens on this forum, not gonna lie. But like Click said, there'd be a lot of hate on recordings of people who's voices haven't changed yet. While you may be alright with it, other people might not, and then feelings get hurt. Also, TTV is probably one of the largest (if not the largest) fan-made LEGO/Bionicle podcast, so gaining a lot of popularity would be extremely difficult when you have two things working against you.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Well, I would say yes, seeing as this does sound interesting, but alas, I can't. I'm 13, and I've got a pretty big workload coming up for me at school this year, mainly because I'm essentially doing two more subjects than most people in my year group, and also I'm generally not free on Fridays after school. Plus I'm in the UK, so the timings wouldn't be very good. But still, good luck and may Mata Nui be with you! (That was a Star Wars reference, if anyone didn't get it)

VBWj75sh.png

Just a fair warning: I've seen a lot of hate for people under 15 doing videos or podcasts. A lot of people don't like listening to recorded voices who haven't had their voice changed yet.

Yeah, I've seen that a lot. I don't care about the hate, though. Thanks for the advice!

I guess there isn't any people around my age :(

Don't worry. In coming years there will be tons of people your age on BZP.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur