Set Review: 21204 Town Master

21204_Town_Master_Review_teaser.jpg

Today we've got an interesting review - LEGO's PR company sent us a copy of 21204 Town Master from the new LEGO FUSION line of building sets and games. It's an interesting merge between classic bricks and the apps that have taken over our phones. Is this something to go get a high score in, or should you let the life bar drain to empty? Continue on to read and watch our review!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Since I don't have any kind of device that can use apps (I'm an old tech guy. :P), this probably wouldn't be the best purchase for me.

But still, it sounds like a lot of fun to play with. I'm very interested to see what other people think of it.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

They really need a webcam PC option. :P

I'm just glad they have an Android version. It occurs all too often where they'll come out with a new app or game and then only get to releasing an iOS version...

• Upvote 1

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

This is probably one of the weirdest sets I've ever seen. However, sincere applause to LEGO for trying something so out of the box. It's true that a lot of younger people are pretty attached to their smart devices now, so this could be a really clever way to keep them connected to physical building and tactile creativity.

Seems like a convenient source of parts as well, although one can always just buy directly from the Pick a Brick wall.

APlayofLight_zps1888c63b.jpeg

Part One of the Chrysalis Saga

By Takuta-Nui

Great review! 

I think LEGO has done a good thing with this Fusion theme, like Takuta-Nui said above, that its a good way to keep young people creative with their mobile phones which are always being used and have fun with LEGO building and using the app on their phone

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros