Is there anywhere I can read the books online?

I've heard some good things about Time Trap, and I would like to read it. Is there anywhere I can read it without buying a physical copy?

Short answer: no. The Bionicle books are, as is to be expected for such recent books, still under copyright, but Scholastic has not made them available digitally in any format. Your best bet is to order whichever ones you're interested in online and have them shipped to you, or to check local libraries and bookstores.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

With a return of Bionicle I think it'd be a smart idea for an ebook version to be released - a lot of people would be curious about these but re-releasing the books as physical copies probably wouldn't be profitable. As ebooks though I think it could be done fairly easily since all the copyright issues would largely be sorted and creation and distribution wouldn't be too hard. Cross that bridge when it comes I guess though. I'd certainly be for contacting Lego and suggesting/asking for this though - as much for me personally so I don't have to risk breaking/damaging my physical copies on re-reading them. :P

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

So where can I buy Time Trap? It's not on Bricklink.

Have you tried Amazon or another online bookstore? I always used to get my books from Amazon - Greg has his own author's profile there too I believe. :)

Edited by Adventurer
photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^