White&red Glatorian Custom Body

Toa Kanas

Well, it's not really custom, it's Kiina. The color scheme is nice, like Mata green and White, Red and White are colors that go well together, and yet are rarely seen. Nice work.

"Regardless of your emotional connection to your so-called 'deity,' the continued imprisonment of the entity known as Pandorym is a breach of contract.

Pandorym deserves release."

-Obligatum VII

sprpgbanner.jpg

Join the space police today.

If you hate false links, click here

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/5127 Not mine, support it so I can buy these sets.

Well, it's not really custom, it's Kiina. The color scheme is nice, like Mata green and White, Red and White are colors that go well together, and yet are rarely seen. Nice work.

Oh, it is custom man. It's vahki waist.
It's similar to Kiina, but slightly diffent. And red and white do go together well.

I'm pretty sure it's an old motorcycle front piece.

"Regardless of your emotional connection to your so-called 'deity,' the continued imprisonment of the entity known as Pandorym is a breach of contract.

Pandorym deserves release."

-Obligatum VII

sprpgbanner.jpg

Join the space police today.

If you hate false links, click here

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/5127 Not mine, support it so I can buy these sets.

Cool. It might be from my angle, but for some reason it says more agori to me instead of glatorian. But thatʻs besides the fact. Nice color blend and helmet. Good job! - Darok

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine