BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

@ Vox: It was being used as an ultimate weapon, Vox.

IC: Pulse [HEALTH: 18/20]

First Vox had been free-falling towards him, and damaged him quite a bit. [-4]. Then he just about dodged a fireball sent back at him. But then the Skull Spiders appeared, and started crawling all over the place. And, being spiders, they attacked everybody. [-4].  Ouch. [CURRENT HEALTH: 10/20] Pulse therefore decided it was probably in his best interest to attack everything, since he was likely to die very quickly, thus, he sent out five fireballs: up, behind, forwards, right, and left. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

GM IC

The Forgotten Warrior, believing they had better luck than Voxumo, also cried out to the heavens... and was rewarded with an army of Rahkshi. The Rahkshi immediately turned on the Forgotten Warrior and did seven damage to him; every other player in the game took one damage

Knowing that their bad luck could not continue, Blade decided to give it a try; she too summoned an army. The Heroes suddenly burst forth, healing every player by three points. Blade, being the summoner, was healed by five points. With the Heroes under her control, Blade was now immune to other armies and could deal two damage to every enemy player each day starting tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

IC: Unit [15/20]

A bullet pinged off Unit's flamethrower, followed up by a laser blast from a Rahkshi[14/20]. He immediately raised earth walls all around himself, blocking a fireball and a lightning wave. Then the Heroes arrived[17/20]. Realizing what this meant, he dropped the earth walls and sent a wave of gasoline at the Heroes.

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: *slow clap* Apparently my luck isn't that bad after all. =P

-==IC: Anna - HP: 14/20 - Mewtwo: 10/10 - Master Hand: 5/5 - Heroes: 100/100==-

Anna winced, as the Rahkshi attacked her.... [HP: 13/20] However, her patience paid off, as, when she recovered, an army of heroes showed up, healing her along with the other players. [HP: 18/20]

Smiling at that, Anna noticed Unit attempting to attack her army.

Meanwhile, Mewtwo got hit by the Ice Beam[8/10], however, the Master Hand proceeded to fly over to Rayquaza and try to grab it while IT was distracted. Trying to act like Mario from Super Mario 64, the Master Hand proceeded to try to rapidly swing Rayquaza around, aiming to try and throw it into the gasoline wave, while Mewtwo attempted to push the wave back toward where Rayquaza likely would land.

Anna, seeing everything else, generated a lightning bolt, and then flung it toward the gasoline wave, intending to ignite it when it was under optimal circumstances, which would very likely send a trail right back to Unit.

Fwoosh. [Heroes: 80/100 from explosion damage just now]

IC: Pulse [HEALTH: 10/20]

Once again, Pulse was damaged by an army. This time, it was Rahkshi, Despite being bigger and arguably more threatening than Skull Spiders, they somehow did less damage. [-1, HEALTH: 09/20]. A few moments later, Heroes arrived and healed everybody [+3, HEALTH: 12/20], which was nice, until the Heroes started falling under the command of Blade, who, as far as Pulse was aware, was a tyrannical conqueror commanding 'Heroes' who must have had some sort of extremely complicated plan where the heroes get on everybody's good side by healing and then start killing everybody. This unconfirmed speculation angered Pulse, thus he decided to rush at Blade while berserk, clutching his spear with both hands and ready to channel his fury in the form of elemental fire through it.

• Upvote 1

IC: Unit [17/20]

Unit wasn't so dumb as to leave a trail of gasoline leading back to him. However, a news helicopter caught in the explosion was sent crashing into him[16/20] Picking himself back up, he saw Pulse rushing Blade and used to distraction to mount another assault on the Heroes. A hand made of earth broke through the ground, picked up a passing fire truck, then threw it at the robots. This was followed up by Unit blasting liquid hydrogen at them.

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: Before I even do anything, since Chro threw lightning at me, can I absorb it and deal no damage? I don't want to get things wrong here, oh and how does Final Smash activate?

S: After the smash ball appears( wich will be annaounced by the admin) we need to attack it for 30 posts. The person who does the 30th attack gets the smash ball and can activate his super smash on his next post UNLESS someone targets a drift force weapon at him wich knocks the smash ball back to the field with 10 HP meaning that it should be attacked for 10 more posts. It can then be claimed by the 10th attacker however before being used the owner of the smash ball can still be hit with a DFW (drift force weapon)

This

That.

You only answered about the final smash. I was also asking about absorbing powers that are the same. Me and Chro both have electrical powers so I'm wondering what to do when he throws electric stuff at me.

Unlike bionicle canon you cannot absorb in this game.

However you can always defy physics and move faster than light

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

OOC: A general rule of thumb that I've usually used is simply that one should not directly counter another's power, instead dodge or block it otherwise. Somewhat like if there's 2 Fire-Users, they both have a unique 'type' of fire that doesn't truly mix and as such one Fire-User can't just control the other's fire. 

but maybe that's just me

IC: Zakaro (HP: 15/20)

Zakaro wasn't totally sure what happened, but he was pretty sure it involved water and icepicks. Hm, those were somewhat out-of-place, this water wasn't frozen yet. (-2, 13/20)

The purple Protector stood up only to notice Voxumo rushing towards him at speeds far too fast for his liking, therefore Zakaro promptly fired a few chest-shots at the energy manipulator. Without stopping to see if they hit, he turned and sprinted away for a second or two to gain distance before turning back to his opponent. 

That was when the Rahkshi arrived. And the Heroes. (-1, +3, 15/2o)

With everything accounted for, normal business could resume. 

"We meet again, my comrade-of-little-used-letters-and-ending-names-with-o! Engarde!"

And Zakaro threw a flaming knife at Voxumo, grinning. 

Zakaro

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Chro somehow managed to blast off a round of lightning at me - the fact that he might be above me (???) might have helped with that. Unfortunately for him I was still moving and not using my water powers, so he was out of luck. The Rahkshi I ran into, however, had other ideas. [13/20]. Then the Heroes showed up.

[16/20]: I encase the downed rahk in stone, but decide to leave the Heroes alone for now. Instead, I use my stone powers to tip over the building closest to Unit, in hopes of locating Chro and stopping Unit's fuel-induced rain of terror.

IC: TFW [13/20]

Soon after I attacked Luroka, he began to activate his mask to drain the heat around me. I immediately threw several bolts of lightning at his cranium to make him lose the concentration while backing away, but at the same time Chro fired a bullet at me. The shell hit my arm instead of its intended target and grazed me. [12/20]

I called to the heavens to send me an army, but lick seemed was not in my favors. Once it was heard, a horde of Rahkshi came down. One of them was a Lehrak and it stabbing me with its poisen staff. [5/20] My vision began to turn grey as my injuries began to take a toll on me. All color was gone and the world soon became a dull greyscale.

Then out of coincidence, Blade had summoned an army of heroes. Although they healed me a bit, that's all I really needed to keep fighting. [8/20] With my vision no longer grey, I fire of several more bolts of Lightning at Luroka.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC 15

As the building rumbled beneath his feet, Chro teleported to the ground - close enough to capitalize on an enemy's disorientation, he figured, but out of the range of the rubble should the building tip.

Wasting no more time, Chro hurled flurries of head-sized ice spikes towards Unit and Fishers (who he was now no longer above).

• Upvote 2

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: I hit the ground. The ice spikes fly over me, hopefully doing some damage to Blade's Heroes. 

[16/20]: I roll over and fire a couple of water blasts at Chro. While that could have danger - I was fighting a fighter who had electricity, after all - hopefully it would be enough of a distraction to allow me to get back on my feet. 

IC: Unit [16/20]

Unit heard a rumbling noise behind him, and stopped spraying the Heroes with hydrogen long enough to see a small building shaking and leaning in his direction. He raised an earthen wall in front of the building, slowing its collapse just long enough for him to roll out of its path and directly into some ice spikes[15/20]. Getting up, he saw Fishers attack Chro and decided to fire a blast of gasoline over top Fishers' head. If Chro teleported above her and tried to use electricity again, he would get an explosion to the face.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC 15

Teleporting short distances each time, Chro strafed left and right to dodge the liquid attacks from Unit and Fishers. As the latter recovered, Chro hurled a lightning blast, knowing there were both water and gasoline in her immediate vicinity.

but their spirits

As Chro warped around, Unit took out his flamethower, adjusted the dial so it would produce a long, thin stream of fire, and started sweeping it left and right at Chro. The aim was not to keep him in the flame stream, as he could easily teleport out, but just to set him on fire. This would make it much easier to see where he was teleporting to.

~Unit#phntk#1

Presuably Ek dodged the sword when he failed to dodge the lightning blast?...

OOC: let's assume that when Chro teleports to "behind Ekorak", he's not in the same line of fire as JiMing's dagger, even though that was also launched at Ek's back

OOC: Presumably, I guess.

IC: 11/20

Hmmm. Time to try something new.

Ekorak released a circular shockwave of energy, attempting to hit as many other combatants as possible, although knowing full well at least some of them would dodge.

OOC:

OOC:

Ekorak attempted to dodge Chro's lightning bolt, but still managed to get hit. (-5: 15/20)

In return, Ekorak unleashed an onslaught of magic, trying to strike at Chro from his position behind Unit, also aiming a few shots at Unit to try to gain an advantage.

...I then hurl my sword at ekorak...

Sorry about that. Your post literally didn't show up....

Edited by Toa Ekorak

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

Unit - I meant that Chro teleported twice, once for each attack. But I'll roll with it. :P

IC 15

Though Unit was deft with his flamethrower, the short moment he spent adjusting it allowed Chro to be warned of the impending attack. But it wasn't enough.

Chro activated his power again, just as the flames licked his armor. Teleporting behind some rubble for makeshift protection, he swiftly used the ice powers of the Golden Weapons to quench the flames [13].

Nobody likes to burn, Unit. Not even you.

Creating a floating shield of ice in front of himself, Chro vaulted over and on top of the rubble. With a yell, he unleashed a barrage of lightning towards Unit, hoping to somehow set the pyro aflame.

Ekorak released a circular shockwave of energy,

I thought your power was copying yourself, Ek. ;)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Unit knew from past experience that when Chro raised a shield up, nothing good ever happened to him. So he raised an earth wall the second he saw the ice. It stopped the lightning, but was mostly destroyed by it. He sprayed a stream of fire at Chro's shield, expecting him to teleport at any second.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC 13

Chro did indeed teleport immediately, as his ice shield was rapidly melted. He ended up high on the side of a building, and created a platform of ice branching off of the wall to stand upon. Fashioning a little sniper's nest of ice, Chro took careful aim and cracked off a shot towards Unit.

but their spirits

As soon as his target disappeared, Unit spun around, expecting the Toa to have teleported behind him. But he was nowhere to be seen. Paranoid, Unit started looking everywhere, when a bullet hit him in the arm [14/20]. Glancing up, he saw Chro on a platform of ice. Knowing that he would simply teleport if a quake hit the building or the platform was melted, Unit instead started walking calmly towards the building. He entered it, tipped over a lamp, and made a good-size puddle out of a mix of liquid oxygen and gasoline next to the lightbulb. Then he exited, walking a distance away. The building would explode within 45 seconds.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: The Saboteur (14/20)

More armies summoned and more pain to be had, only that pain was also healed back? Whatever. (18/20)

The Saboteur was not pleased at the going-ons. While the armies rallied around him, he sent a powerful wind strike to send a large number of them flying, with them hopefully landing on some unfortunate souls. He then shot his dagger towards another building, swinging around to try and land behind Anna, where he would stab her in the gut with two daggers.

Rayquaza nearly slipped out of Master Hand's grip, though ended up getting launched anyways. The crash into the ground was nowhere near as bad as it could have been though. (9.5/10) The sky dragon, quickly flying up before the gasoline exploded, flew quickly beneath Master Hand and attempted to grab it between its jaws, and fire a Hyper Beam right after. 

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Rayquaza had been specifically stated to only take half damage in the description. Also, Rayquaza is just hard to hit in general, but even if the explosion happened, the damage wouldn't have been as massive as you want it to be.

IC: Seeing Unit's first attack, I perform a log roll to the left. However, I don't have time to get up before I'm hit by Chro's lightning. [15/20] Ouch. 

Getting to my feet, I see Unit enter a building and perform some chemical reaction with a lightbulb. That doesn't look good. So I open a door on a nearby building and duck in, and start running through it, hoping to get away from whatever bad thing Unit had planned. 

[15/20]: On the run. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Voxumo HP: 7/20

During his dash towards Zakaro, Voxumo had been assaulted by Rakshi and tended to by Heroes (-1,+3, 9HP). Though while distracted by the armies he was shot by one of Zakaro's blasts (-1 Hp). This however did not deter him as he called upon the power of the Scythe of Destiny, sapping parts of Zakaro's soul from him (-7 HP). He hoped that while Zakaro was distracted by the sudden loss he could get in a few good strikes. An quickly placed energy shield deflected the flaming dagger, as Voxumo slashed at Zakaro's midsection with the scythe, his super-strength lending it's power. 

HP: 8/20

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I sure hope that wasn't 45 seconds real-time, Unit. :lol:

IC 13

Looking downwards, Chro watched Unit walk into (and out of) the building below. Fishers fled the area immediately.

I probably should be anywhere but here.

Chro teleported to the ground across the street, then again to move over past another row of buildings. He'd play the evasion game if he had to.

Turning back towards the street he'd been on previously, Chro created spikes of ice in the alleys connecting the two, aiming to slow down Unit and Fishers if they tried to come at Chro again.

but their spirits

GM IC:

Both Unit and fishers decided to try their luck at summoning an army as well.

Unit opened his arms and was gifted with Bohrok that did three damage to every opponent in the game; Unit could also deal an additional three damage to the opponent of his choice.

Meanwhile, once the initial Bohrok strike had been completed, fishers was happy to see that her Mii Fighter army had arrived - they could deal six damage to four other opponents of her choice, and they also immediately healed her completely.

Only one army remains!

IC: Zakaro (HP: 15/20)

The purple-masked Protector would admit that he was not expecting that. (-7, 8/20) He also wasn't expecting Bohrok, which ruined his day a bit more. (-3, 5/20) This had the added effect of pretty much leaving him wide open, though the Bohrok saved him from a blow that would finish him totally. (-1, 4/20)

Bent over and breathing heavily, Zakaro grinned. 

"Guess this'll be a short round. In any case.."

The Transparent Tahu Mask glowed with power, heat, and fire. With his gaze fixed on Voxumo, Zakaro grinned and snapped his fingers. 

Luroka then found himself combusting. (Drift Force on Luroka, -7)

Zakaro proceeded to charge at Voxumo again, firing off fireballs, his chest cannon, and doing random dives and rolls because it looked cool. 

Also to maybe dodge something, I suppose. 

Once in range, the Protector swung his mace at Voxumo's knees while diving forward to try and slip under Vox's scythe.

Zakaro 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: To acknowledge, JiMing, that move was totally legal. Just not really sporting after I took your attack.

Also, how'd you get from 14/20 to 18/20 from the heroes?

-==IC: Anna - HP: 18/20 - Mewtwo: 8/10 - Master Hand: 5/5 - Armies: 80/100==-

Anna scowled, as both Pulse and JiMing seemed to be going after her now. The fighter side jumped out of the way of the two fighters, and then attempted to have the two crash into each other instead. Directly after that, Anna fired off two bolts of lightning at JiMing and Pulse quickly, as she hoped to take them out quickly, as she noticed the Bohrok attack everyone; herself excluded because of the Heroes.

The Heroes were scattered by the attack by a fire truck. [Heroes: 50/100] However, despite half of the remaining heroes being soaked in fuel now, they still existed... Which meant that two damage was now sent across the battlefield to everyone else.

Mewtwo was annoyed, to say the least. Not only did Rayquaza freeze his left arm from the last attack, he also was barely even tickled by the attack that he somehow flew out of. Mewtwo psychically gathered the Ice Spikes that had been flying toward the earth wall that Unit had summoned, and then flung those at Rayquaza full force, aiming to finally deal some big damage.

Meanwhile, the Master Hand attempted to very quickly flatten Fishers quickly.

OOC: Well what am I supposed to do now? Like, I COULD edit things, but the equivalent of four damage would be two damage. That's just how it is, I don't design my Drift Force Weapons. Rayquaza was both noted to have effective 20 health AND be hard to hit. By Voltex. NOT me.

I cant post right now, but that seems like a rageangerpost made for revenge. I don't exactly like that, could you at least give me a chance to fix any mistakes or whatver??

OOC: If you didn't notice, I just finished saying it was legal.

I'm not changing anything, especially since everything is made in accordance to reactions based off the last post you made; nothing more, nothing less. I don't appreciate any accusations otherwise.

OOC: I did notice that. You seem to hate said legal action still, so now I'm giving in and saying I'll have the explosion do 4 damage, but also warning that the HP would look more like (8/10) than (16/20).

This is me trying to give you a more satisfying result, cowardly as it might seem. I don't like ending up on the receiving end of an assault by two Drift Force Weapons and an army, when I myself only have one measly Drift Force Weapon. See how I might see things as a bit unfair and why I want to change your mind to making actions that don't lead to a Curb-Stomp Battle on my end, especially when there are a lot of other people that firepower could be aimed at?

Also, I misread the freaking armies post. I was tired last night, so sue me.

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur

IC: Pulse [HEALTH: 12/20]

While charging at Blade, a bunch of Bohrok had appeared. Like two previous armies, they yet again killed damaged everyone. [-3, HEALTH: 9/20]. As if things couldn't get worse, Pulse collided with JiMing, and then subsequently electrocuted, which was very painful. [-5, HEALTH: 4/20] Then, things got worse as the Heroes attacked everyone. [-2, HEALTH: 2/20]

Accepting his fate, Pulse decided to erratically charge at Blade once again, this time throwing his spear while charging, following it with a barrage of fiery spears.

OOC: And you have a god bipedal cat with psychic powers you can merge with and curbstomp everyone else, and an effective 10 HP helper that can help you or do side things, AND an army that can help you or do sode things.

I fail to see evenness in this matchup.

What's with all this autohitting btw???? I can't even make sense of what my HP is SUPPOSED to be, and shouldn't O be the one who decodes if I collide with Pulse????

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur