BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Unit [14/20] Bohrok [100/100]

Unit started to run after Chro, using his flamethrower to melt through the ice, even as the building exploded behind him. Then his Bohrok appeared. He used the free psychic attack on Chro, then was hit by a blast from a Hero[12/20]. A lone Tahnok promptly charged after Blade's army, trying to ignite the hydrogen fuel and set them ablaze.

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC:

and an effective 10 HP helper that can help you or do side things

No I don't. Master Hand only has 5 HP, and that's LITERALLY 5 HP.

Also, Mewtwo isn't quite as powerful as you seem to think; he only has psychic powers, and if you haven't noticed this round; that's not really that powerful. In fact, other than the auto-seven damage, I'm stronger without merging, because I can use my powers separately. Mewtwo also doesn't take half damage...

Plus, guess what; as soon as I die, they all. go. away. Same with all summons when someone dies.

• Upvote 1

IC: First, I dashed through a building, running at top speed, and stumble into a street. I hear the roar of an explosion, and the building next to me sways dangerously, so I quickly build a stone block to support it. 

Then the Bohrok arrive. [13/20] Then the Mii Fighters arrive, blasting the Bohrok and packing me with healing salve. [20/20] Then the Heroes arrive. [18/20]. Stunned and dizzy, I stumble away from the unstable building, and sit down on the curb. "Okay," I say to the Mii Fighters. "I'm giving out assignments." I gesture to the group. "ShadowVezon, Chro, Unit, and Zakaro. Take them out. Go."

ShadowVezon, Chro, Unit, and Zakaro targeted by the Mii Fighters for six damage apiece.

Then I see Master Hand trying to flatten me. I make a temporary structure of stone to try to ward it off, and squirm out from under it. Then I bash my warhammer at it to try to weaken the thing. 

[18/20]: Whew. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Voxumo HP: 8/20

Well... Alot happened. And this alot amounted to quite a fair amount of pain (-6, 2/20). Not to mention that Zakaro, the sneaky one, had managed to dodge his scythe during the onslaught, and instead turned on him. Even as voxumo watched the fireball come towards his face, he didn't bother avoiding it, or blocking it. Why deny death when it is inevitable. so he took the blow, and fell over dead.

HP: 0

OOC: Also folks, don't forget that the heroes deal 2 damage every day after the first day they are summoned.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

About time I died
Sorry for missing the joint-force window, Luroka

IC 1
Hanging on for dear life as he was assaulted from every which way, Chro gritted his teeth and teleported further away from Unit, attacking from afar by creating and launching ice spikes at the fiery fighter from all around. In desperation, he threw a few lightning bolts into the mix as well.

[Drift Force Weapon (Golden Weapons) activated, targeting Unit]

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (HP: 4/20)

Even as Voxumo fell over, dead, Zakaro quite quickly noticed Mii Fighters heading his way with murderous intent. Knowing there would be no escape, he removed the TTM and held it over his heart.

"I can see clearly now... not that the mask hindered my vision, it is transparent, after all.."

..punny to the end. (-6, -2, -4/20)

(0/20)

Zakaro

• Upvote 5

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Sorry. Been having trouble keeping pace....

IC: Ekorak was lost in the fray, falling down to hit to his own head. (9/20)

He searches around, despite being a very, very obvious target. The other combatants were all occupied, and one or two had fallen, from the looks of it. He spots the black figure, Chro, once more.

"Time for some pay back....."

He runs towards Chro once more, determined to actually keep up with the fight this time. As he approaches, he summons his clone. (8/20, CLONE 5/5) Both Ekorak and the duplicate go in at Chro, hoping to land a few blows.

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

payback for what

IC 1

Chro watched the impending charge of Ekorak, and predicted that the attacker's as-of-yet unused power would make an appearance. Teleporting out of the way just to be safe, Chro looked back to see that Ek had indeed cloned himself. Deciding that mobility would continue to be the best option, Chro hurled a lightning bolt directly at the Ekoraks before teleporting to the top of a nearby building.

but their spirits

OOC: Just saying, after all this army nonsense and autohits because reasons, I don't even know how much HP I'm supposed to have left.

So if someone could run an estimate (who doesn't just want to see me dead because they hate me), that'd be appreciated.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: JiMing: 17/20 to start, because Heroes only restore 3 health to others; 14/20 after the Bohrok, 12/20 after the Heroes, 10/20 after today's heroes are factored in, and depends on how you even react to Pulse's collision, because all we know is that Pulse was hit.

SV: 15/20 from Rahkshi, 18/20 from heroes, 15/20 from Bohrok, 13/20 from Heroes, and 11/20 after today's heroes are factored.

Also; Fishers, SV, it's 'she' or 'her'...

-==IC: Anna - HP: 18/20 - Mewtwo: 8/10 - Master Hand: 5/5 - Armies: 50/100==-

Anna frowned slightly, as she was speared by, well, the spear. [HP: 16/20]

The army was having its trouble, that was definitely for sure. The Tahnok was blasted at from a distance, utilizing the ice blasters that some of the Heroes had to take it down, but still suffered a few casualties from fire, since they tried to keep into more groups of five, to not have their entire structure taken out in one hit. [Army: 45/100]

Then, the boulders appeared. Some of the more crafty Heroes attempted to grab the boulders before they fell, and then tried to fling them back. Some others simply dodged them. However, two groups just plain got flattened. [Army: 35/100]

That, however, left enough armies around to make sure that the damage for that day happened...

Master Hand was rather hurting.[3/5] Getting hit in the equivalent of the face would do that to you. So, instead, the Master Hand turned and tried to launch a finger rocket at Fishers at the close range they were at.

Mewtwo, on the other hand, simply idly levitated one of the boulders that had fallen on the army, and returned it to its sender.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Pulse [HEALTH: 2/20] [sTATUS: PROBABLY ABOUT TO BE DEAD]

Pulse continued to charge at Blade, aware that he was near death. Pulse being the one near death, that is. However, Pulse was so near death that he thought Blade was equally near death, and that he had a chance to kill her.  The least he could do was attempt to impale Blade in a hopefully ironic-but-not-really-ironic death. Now that his spear had been thrown, Pulse had forgotten he had nothing to impale with. That did not stop him from trying to unleash a torrent of fire at Blade while he was charging, however. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

-==IC: Anna - HP: 16/20 - Mewtwo: 8/10 - Master Hand: 3/5 - Army: 35/100==-

Pulse was near death. Anna knew this. So, as she ripped the spear out of her with a wince, [HP: 15/20] Anna rolled forward to dodge the fire, and then stabbed upwards with the spear at Pulse, aiming to mercifully finish the poor fighter off for the moment.

IC: Pulse [HEALTH: 2/20]

Unwisely, Pulse kept charging, even as his own spear was sent flying towards him. [-2. HEALTH: 0/20. STATUS: DEAD.]

It impaled him in the chest. Pulse dropped dead in his tracks, literally and figuratively. He was now dead, killed by his own spear.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: Also I targeted SV with the Miis when I found out that you couldn't be targeted. So he's down to 5/20.

IC: I get hit by a rocket [17/20]. That's because I'm distracted from holding back a bunch of boulders from hitting me. This allows the Heroes to attack. [15/20]. 

I raise a tidal wave, heading straight for Blade. [Drift Force Weapon Activated: 7 damage to Blade] I allow the rocks to go with the force of the wave in hopes of causing additional damage. 

[15/20]: I turn to face Master Hand, just as I see my Mii Fighters returning from their assignments. I signal for them to wait for just a second...

Edited by fishers64

-==IC: Anna - HP: 15/20 - Mewtwo: 8/10 - Master Hand: 3/5 - Army: 35/100==-

Anna turned in slight confusion, as she was washed away, barely missing the rocks in the process. [HP: 8/20] Anna slowly got up, and then shook herself to get some water off, and then concentrated.

"MEGA SHINKA!" Anna yelled out, as a glow surrounded both her and Mewtwo. Mewtwo then vanished from the spot he had been in, and when the glow faded, Anna was now wearing Mewtwo-like armour, with a grim look on her face. [HP: 11/23] [Mewtwo 0/10/Fused] Having had enough, and been dried enough by the Mega Evolution's energy, Anna jumped up into the air, and levitated a platform of blocks to stand on. Dropping the telekinesis for a moment, Anna quickly launched off a lightning bolt toward Fishers, before she levitated more platforms, and began to dash jump toward her.

Master Hand, on the other hand, began to fire more finger rockets at both Fishers and the Mii fighters, aiming to at least distract them enough to focus on it... As when that happened...

• Upvote 1

IC: Unit [12/20]

Unit was as good as dead. The Mii Fighters and the attack from the Golden Weapons had been enough to kill him. He wasn't quite dead yet, though. The Omega Ruby on his chest glowed, and a hand made of earth burst from the ground, grabbed the fused Blade, and slammed her into the ground several times. [Drift Force Weapon activated, -7 to Blade]

Then a Hero shot him with a laser and he fell over, dead.[0/20]

OOC: It's only Thursday and we have what, 5 people dead? Usually there's only like 4 deaths by Saturday.

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: You forgot the time Pupwa killed half of us in one day. :P In all seriousness, though, between all the armies and DFWs, we have a lot of stuff that can kill people. (Plus also 5-point respawns haven't been used yet.)

IC: I saw that lightning bolt coming and get out of the way. Then I see rockets coming at me. I move, but some of the Mii Fighters aren't so quick [Miis: 90/100] I send them to attack Master Hand, hoping to get rid of it.

[15/20]: I back down the street, hoping to put some distance between me, Master Hand, and the watery mess I just made. 

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 1

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 5/20

Lots of things happened, and things were turning disastrous for ShadowVezon. Desperate, the former-Skakdi decided to unleash his secret weapon. He unleashed the power of the Eye of Sauron to harm Fishers. He then fired a bolt of lightning at Chro, aiming to finish him off so he could revive him.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 5/20

The Business Drones hurt, (HP: 3/20), but now Chro's dead for real, I immedietly revive him as my slave. "Use your Golden Weapons to destroy Fishers," I command. I then start slashing at the stone wall with ​Southern Retribution.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

-==IC: Anna - HP: 11/23 - Master Hand: 3/5 - Army: 35/100==-

Anna gasped as the power of Groudon smashed her around right before Unit died. [HP: 4/20] As Anna tried to regain her breath, between her head spinning, she heard Shadowvezon's attack, and his call for Chro.

"Won't... work...!" Anna gasped, as Chro had already used them. However, finally catching her breath from the double DFW attacks in a row, her eyes glowed. "I can, however!" Anna yelled out, as she summoned a purple glow around her Gunblade, and then dashed toward Fishers quickly; finally about to get revenge for the attack just now.

"PSYSTRIKE!" Anna called out, as she sent a psychically boosted sword slash toward Fishers quickly, intent on taking her out before she fell, just because Fishers had been one of the best opponents for Anna that round. [- 1 DFW]

Master Hand, on the other hand, simply took the attacks and imploded, reforming into Shadow Anna... For now. [shadow Anna: 5/5]

OOC: Also, technically Chro got killed by my Heroes. =P

I wonder who's even still alive? ._.

/EDIT: Oops, should've specified it was my DFW. >>'

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: I hear something crunching behind me, and then someone yelling "PSYSTRIKE!" I zigzag-dodge to the left, still at a dead run, and I think I see a blade of some purple stuff cross past me on the right hand side. Desperate, I summon a wave behind me to wash me forward faster and increase my speed. 

[6/20]: Running for my life. 

OOC: Yarr, we need a health update bad. Also *facepalm* - was that a 7 damage auto-hit?

Edited by fishers64

OOC: HEALTH UPDATE YOU SAY?

1. Luroka - HP: 4/20

2. Voxumo - Dead, can revive

3. fishers64 - ... Well... Dead, can revive

4. Blade - 4/20

5. Chro - Dead, currently zombie?

6. ShadowVezon - 3/20

7. Pulse - Dead, can revive

8. Zakaro - Dead, can revive

9. JiMing - 8/20

10. Unit - Dead, can revive

11. Ekorak - 4/20

12. The Forgotten Warrior - Dead, can revive

-==IC: Anna - HP: 4/20 - Shadow Anna: 5/5 - Army: 35/100==-

In a twist of hilarity and amusement, now it was Anna chasing Fishers away. Anna's eyes continued to glow purple, and focused, as she gripped her gunblade with two hands, and then stabbed out, sending the purple psychic energy toward Fishers. Meanwhile, Shadow Anna had dashed in front of Fishers, and the Shadow and the Heroes blocked her path adamantly... An amusing death, considering how amazing the fight had been against the heroes. [Drift Force Weapon Activated.] [Army: 30/100]

OOC: But wow, five players left. ._.

I was already dead. When I was at 1 HP I had forgotten to factor in the Hero army autodamage.

IC re7

Having been killed earlier by the Heroes but for some reason not realizing it, Chro found himself spectacularly revived. However, he was now under the control of ShadowVezon. Forced to obey the commands of the darkness-mongering Dorito-fiend, Chro teleported towards Fishers. Armoring his own body in a shell of ice, covered in razor-sharp frozen spikes, Chro screamed horrendously. At the same time, he charged an aura of lightning, and hurled several bolts towards both himself and Fishers' general location. With all this, he grimaced and leapt forwards, throwing himself onto Fishers. This was an all-out suicide attack.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: @Blade: Okay, you have a psychic cat that you can merge with that also gives you a 7-damage autohit? That's a bit powerful, even for a DFW. O_O

IC: I get blasted with purple energy from a cat. Then I get impaled with ice by a zombie under control of a mad Skakdi. This is no way to die. But I was still very, very, dead. Except when I wasn't. I groan, kick Chro's ice shield off of me, and scowl. I then blast the zombie with water from multiple directions, slamming him into buildings, cars, Heroes, and anything else that wasn't nailed down. 

[5/20]: It's not over 'til it's over. 

OOC: 5-point HP respawn used. 

Edited by fishers64