BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

OOC: I leave topics on all the time when I'm away from my PC. :P By the way, keep in mind that I edited my post to throw fireballs at you.

E: Or you could sign off for the night... okie dokie

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health 3/20} Team Smash Wii U
Shadow Blaze suddenly finds Dapper on top of her and then her teammates vanish a distance away, actually she did. Dapper then started stabbing her and her health drains away. In her last bit of living conscious she sees Fishers die right in front of her. Even though they just actually met, she had felt a connection building between them, both being new and chicks ,and then Fishers just died for her. "I'm...so...rry. ..," was all she managed to say.

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Voxumo

Despite a wish for sleep, Voxumo knew there was something he must do, So he brought his collective ghostlyness together and went down to the battlefield in ghostly form, appearing in Chro's line of sight

"Chro, you will go to Mahri nui system, There you will learn from the Zyglak. Also secretly Shadowhawk is your father, but you didn't hear that from me. Ta-ta for now."

and with smirk he was back to being ghostly above the field.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

yo uh

I guess I got killed while I was sleeping?

sort of? not quite?
I'll just put my health at 1 because I got shot a bunch and stuff

but I also just damaged someone for a third point and my power is no longer blocked, so 2

IC 2

Chro awoke to a ghostly voice whispering something in his ear. He had a sudden urge to commit patricide.

He got to his feet, and immediately ran for cover, seeing enemies still nearby.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Uh-oh, my teleporting samurai's popularity is going to karz, pretty fast.

Dapper-Sama

Smash 3DS

Pacing

Dapper began to pace back and forth, deciding his next move. Chro was a friendly, but he was badly hurt. He considered taking on Shadowhawk, but he needed a partner to help him out. Where were his other teammates?

I only have another 15 minutes FYI

Morally unambiguous.

-==Colette - HP: 14/20==-

Colette wasn't happy. In the past little bit, both Fishers and Blaze had died. Two teammates down in rapid succession, one definitely for good.

"You..." Colette growled, as she saw a backhand headed toward her. Grabbing the hand before it could hit, she twisted, while activating a lightning aura around herself, not caring what happened to the Exo Toa, as she attempted quickly to flip Dapper upside down, making sure to try to make this as painful as possible... Especially since he had basically made her teamkill accidentally. She tried to fire at Dapper's chest once he was on the ground, making sure to try to keep as good a grip as possible...

OOC: Technically, it was normal bullets, they would do more damage in the booster Exo Toa output. =P

Which type of Exo is this?

Dapper-Sama

Smash 3DS

8 or 9

Abusing teleportation

Alright, next move decided, thought Dapper. Dapper couldn't move around much, physically, so the best course of action here would be to use fall damage to his advantage. He teleported upwards, bringing Colette with him.

Morally unambiguous.

GM IC

Three Exo-Toa have spawned!

The Drifter has spawned for Pupwa, boosting his HP by 5.

The Tank has spawned for ShadowVezon, boosting his HP by 10.

The Enforcer has spawned for Blade, boosting his HP by 7.

You have 24 hours to use these Exo-Toa to your advantage.

Actually, the exo-toa would be no more for it has been a few minutes over 24 hours, even at blade's last post which was posted 6 minutes after the 24 hour deadline

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Striker, the "Damage shoots straight up, normal speed" one.

Colette smiled, as they teleported in the air.

"I don't really care what has to happen for you to be taken down... Not now." Colette growled, as she continued to try and shock Dapper and/or fire her gun at him rapidly while they were falling. It didn't matter to her if she took enough damage to kill her...No, right now, she was going to get revenge. Right now, she was going to take this Piraka down.

OOC: It was at 9? I thought sure it was closer to 10 when it spawned... Thats the right name, though, I misrecalled. ^^"

Edited by Colette Llyan

Argh why so much hostility

It's just a game

Dapper-Sama

Smash 3DS

Moving weight around

Dapper noticed the sudden absence of Blade's mecha. Seeing that this a more mundane aerial hand-to-hand, he tried to gain the advantage. He shifted his weight so that Colette would land first and break his fall.

See y'all in nine-ish hours.

Edited by Dapper-Sama

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: It is, which is why I'm not angry at you. =P

-==Colette - HP: 14?/20==-

Oh no, that wasn't about to happen. Colette noticed Dapper's attempt, and swung around as well, trying to cancel Dapper's attempt out... Worst case scenario, they both hit the ground simultaneously. Best case scenario, Dapper hit the ground, and Colette jumped off, as she wanted to.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - HP 15/20 - Team Wii U

I track Dapper's movements through my rifle scope, waiting for the slightest opportunity to fire.

Additionally, during this time, I send out my Skull Spider scouts once more, to search the battlefield for Chro. He has a penchant for stealthy disappearances, and it is vital that I remain, at all times, aware of his location.

IC:(5/20)"OW!!!" I throw a corpse off me. "Why does this place smell like my Kikanalo?" I then snap back to reality. I look around and notice a few dead enemies and Blade and Dapper land on the floor. "That is going to leave a mark." I then remember that Shadow is alive again (and with 2 hp, how convenient!) I then tunnel towards his general direction while keeping myself hidden from Shadow.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

IC: TBK [5/20]

Well... for some reason, the fireballs never made it to Dapper. They just sort of... vanished.

Oh well. He decided to just instead run back the point of Chro's death and retrieve his blades from where they had stuck the heap of corpses. As he slid the daggers back out from among the bodies, he looked over and noticed that Chro's body was gone. He had revived, apparently, and considering that he hadn't made an appearance yet, he was mostly likely sneaking around the arena somewhere.

With this in mind, TBK clambered back toward the top of the nest, ready to focus on Dapper when he acted again, but also staying wary of Chro, wherever he could be.

[5/20] Approaching barricade.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

IC 2

Chro spied some skull spiders approaching him, split off from the rest. He crouched behind a small pile of bodies, waiting until the spiders were nearly on him to leap out and began slashing away. Hopefully he could do away with them before they could alert the others.

but their spirits

GM IC

Chro called to the heavens in a last-ditch effort; he was rewarded for his efforts with the forces of Hero Factory, who healed everyone by three points (except for Chro, who received five health points). He now had 100 Heroes at his command; perhaps they could be put to use against Shadowhawk's army of Skull Spiders.

IC 7
Chro smiled with legitimate joy as he watched the army descend.

He then proceeded to sic fifteen of them on Zakaro alone. Ten more remained as Chro's personal bodyguards to defend against the skull spiders, while the rest ran off in search of Shadowhawk and co.

but their spirits

Dapper's Old Friend

Smash 3DS

Assuming direct control

Dapper had pulled Colette down with him, and both of the fighters hit the ground simultaneously. Dapper had spent a few minutes in a seemingly unconscious heap on the floor; he was spending that time planning and conversing with the creature beneath his mask.

I have a broken hand, I'm not sure how long I can do this.

Do you want me to take it from here?

Go right ahead.

The ronin rose to his feet, with noticeably different posture than before. He grabbed the Giant Kunai from Blaze's body and held it in his off hand, the one that wasn't broken. He simply pointed to Colette and said, "Stay frosty".

Morally unambiguous.

Colette slammed into the ground with a wince. [HP: 13/20] Slowly getting up, Colette frowned at Dapper, who was suddenly different in mannerisms.

"Oh, it's you again, huh?" She asked, as she placed her left hand on her hip, and then casually fired off three bolts at Dapper, to show that she wasn't holding back.

OOC: Hey look, it's my Krana again. =P

-==Colette - HP: 13/20==-

Colette dashed forward, and fired off more bolts quickly at Dapper, trying to land one hit... One hit, and Dapper would be feeling extra crispy once she actually used her lightning. And right now, extra crispy was how she liked Dapper.

Dapper's Old Friend

Smash 3DS

Still trolling

The Old Friend, still prone, took a few bullets to the arm. Once Blade was a couple meters away, standing on his knife, the Friend lifted up the blade quickly, hoping to throw Colette into the air.

"Why so aggro? Just stay cool, Blade."

Never you mind.

Edited by Dapper-Sama

Morally unambiguous.

-==Colette - HP: 13/20==-

Colette flipped into the air, and then smiled, as she unleashed electricity around her left fist, sending bolts of lightning chaining toward the bullet bolts stuck in Dapper's arm currently.

Don't underestimate me. Colette thought, as she flipped and landed, gun raised in her right hand, waiting for what happened next.

Dapper's Old Friend

Smash 3DS

Unfazed

Electricity shot around the Friend's armor, warming him slightly. Underneath the mask, the Krana tried it's darnedest to smile.

"It's been a while since we last talked, Blade. Maybe we should break the ice...!" the Friend said, teleporting several meters above Collette's head.

Edited by Dapper-Sama

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Zakaro (HP: 10/20)

Oh hey there Heroes, welcome to the battle. Zakaro noticed his new opponents and grinned, now throwing Pulse's quite dead body at the first of them, delaying the group for the split second needed to pick up his streetlight and bash the first 2-3 into the Heap before throwing his weapon at another duo and charging in fists-a-blazing and totally ignoring damage in favor of destroying every last one.

(HP: 7/20)

"Poorly built."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: ... Wait, everyone was healed by three points... ... Which means you're still over one, Dapper. Unless we both took like four damage from that fall... Either way, that probably should have damaged, not healed, you. >>'

-==Colette - 16/20?==-

Colette seemed unamused, and stepped forward, and fired at where Dapper would be when he finished falling. Meanwhile, she just began to ignore the Friend for the moment.

IC 7

Chro sent ten more heroes towards Zakaro. These ones attempted to attack from range.

Meanwhile, Chro himself dashed towards Shadowhawk's position, still guarded by another ten heroes in case the skull spiders came back.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: Tex, I forgot that there was a HP healing when I factored in damage earlier, and since Dapper only went down one HP, I only did, forgetting to put that in after going up three health...

Dapper, on the other hand, went up like four HP, so even if he was refactoring the HP to be correct... There's no way that should be right.

Also, Dapper, I know that the Friend and Dapper are the same, that's what I meant. I'm ignoring what he's saying, since he's just trying to provoke me, and I'm just focusing on the body.

GM IC:

Dapper reached into the sky, as then the powers of order were brought down on the macabre mountain. 100 BUSINESS DRONES were spawned, dealing TWO DAMAGE to everyone else. As well, Dapper could choose two people to ban from their power until the end of the round.

They also did three damage to Dapper because he should not be that high in health actually. Ouch.

Seeing the new army approaching, COLETTE called upon th Infinate Cosmos and summoned the final army, 100 Bohrok. THREE DAMAGE was felt to all, and Colette could do an additional three damage to any player.

Edited by Torgalpif

IC 2

Chro immediately tasked all heroes (except the ones guarding himself or attacking Zakaro) to defeating the Bohrok, in tandem with the business drones.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: TBK [5/20]

TBK hit a flurry of varying situations at once. Heroes showed up to tend to the wounds on his leg [8/20], Business drones reopened a few [6/20], and the Bohrok just weren't in a happy mood [3/20]. He recomposed himself, stood up, and surveyed the battle around him. The hundreds of drones and bohrok and all added quite a mix to the fight, but through the cloud of soldiers, he could still see Dapper, who seemed to be in a rather interesting faceoff with Colette. For TBK, he was now a primary target in consideration of his drone army. And TBK was nearly dead anyway, so he might as well go all out.

While he was distracted by Colette, TBK ran up behind Dapper as quickly as possible and swung two flaming blades down on his back.

Betcha can't miss this one, he thought.

[3/20]  Attacking Dapper.

sig8.png

Seeing that, Colette winked at Dapper as Dapper was falling(Him having summoned an army), and backflipped as the Bohrok appeared for her. [HP: 14/20, -2 from Army]

"Sorry, but, you're the biggest target..." Colette said... As she turned to Chro, and sent the Bohrok to deal the instant three damage to him. "And as for you..." Colette said, as she directed half the Bohrok to grab onto Dapper when he fell to the ground, and sent the rest of the Bohrok to help her destroy the straggler heroes and the Drones, as she began to call upon the lightning from the sky to try and mass destroy the heroes that were now without a leader.