BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: "Time to break out the flugle horns, folks! This song is so amazing that Tony Stark danced to it once!" I announce for no apparent reason. "Thanks for the save, Shadow Blaze, even though it doesn't matter because I'm immortal!"

[infinity]: I coil up the Morbuzak vines into my best approxiamation of flugle horns and leave them to pulse to the beat...and then send them to surround Pulse, because I like irony.  

Dapper-Sama

Independent

Infinity

Waking up

"Wake me up when it's all over.... when I'm wiser and I'm older...." Dapper sung quietly in his sleep. He wasn't aware of what was going on until he fell flat on his face.

He woke up to see Fishers and Blaze. He owed them for killing them, so he decided to lend a hand in any way possible. With no weapon in his hand, he teleported over to Fishers and tried to look as not-hostile as possible.

Morally unambiguous.

IC: "Uh-uh." I say. "The last person who did that..." I then trail off abruptly. "Well, okay, the second-to-last person who did that was talking to someone else."

[infinity]: "Also, those count as famous last words" I continue. "But what would you like to help me with? I don't think I'm in need of help, honestly."

Guys please

This is Bionifight, not Bionichat

IC

Chro elevated the FFDDLAA and hurled it towards Dapper, Fishers, and Blaze, not really expecting it to hit any of them so much as damage the Morbuzakh.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 9001/20

I had taken off my Magic Hat, and held it out in front of the thrown legs. The hat expands in size to encompass them, and they fly into it, disappearing off to another dimension. I then reach into the hat, and pull out a glass of bourbon, drinking it. I then fling both swords at Chro.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC

Fishers saved herself and others from the FFDDLAA. That wasn't cool. Why wouldn't you want to die by disco?

Chro stopped its momentum towards him, and launched it back, transforming the spikes into thin blades as he did so, to shred up the Morbuzakh.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Ah, my mistake. I'd forgotten about that post, Fishers.

When I said that Fishers saved Pulse I meant that she stopped the ball, which (because I'd forgotten throwing it at her) I thought I had last thrown at Pulse.

Also, Pulse, you tried to crawl away from the group hug. Luroka said something like "you don't crawl away from me" which made no sense since he hadn't posted IC yet at all.

Editing IC posts to make sense of that.

but their spirits

.>Trijhak/Pulse<

Trijhak continued to attempt to try to crawl away from the FFDDLAA or whatever it was happened. He felt very confused, he had no idea what had been going on for a while, as if he had just suddenly missed something. Thus, Pulse called upon his power over fire to launch him into the air, straight at the Morbuzahk with one intention: feed the morbuzahk. That is, if he was outside of the FFDDLAA. He wasn't sure if he had escaped or not. Which was a predicament, but he hoped to find out. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Member Name: The Phantom Terror

Weapon: A broadsword.

Power: Can turn invisible.

Appearance: 14787894113_b90606353a_t.jpg(URL Links to gallery)

Drift Force Weapons: Three-pronged spear. Gives whoever's been struck by it mass paranoia and confusion.

Nevermind, I misread the sign-up portion.

Edited by The Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

-==IC: Colette==-

Colette shrugged,and then began to electrify the crowd, figuring that was better than just doing nothing right at the moment, as she looked up to see if there really were hardlight spikes above them.

IC: TBK

As he mowed the innards of the flaming delicacy, TBK acted upon an urge to look up. Doing so, he noticed the FFDDLAA was coming straight down upon the cake. In his last moment of sugary goodness, TBK laid his head upon the frosting and closed his eyes, perishing as one with his delicious creation.

sig8.png

IC
Chro decided to respawn elsewhere.
He found himself standing on a thin ledge at the top of a vat of molten protodermis.
Oh boy.
He carefully sidled around towards where he thought a ladder or catwalk ought to be (based on where they were on the surrounding vats), keeping an eye out for attackers as he did so.

(Time to get serious-ish.) 

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8999/9001

The punch from The Rider knocks me into the molten metal. [HP: 8997/9001] After a few seconds, however, my hand rises up from the molten metal, and I climb back up onto the platform, dripping liquid metal, with my trenchcoat ruined. My magic hat has been left behind, and now has molten metal pouring through it, which won't be good for whatever is on the other end. [HP: 8950/9001] "You'll pay for that, Rider." I throw a vicious punch at The Rider, my hand covered in scalding hot liquid metal. [HP: 8948/9001]

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC:

I ehksploded for no reason whatsoever.

Ow.

Oh well. I popped into ehksistance outside of the group hug, and looked around for a bit before seeing SV throwing a punch at Rider.

The only logical choice of aciton was to shoot over there and slap him with a hardlight frying pan. Which I had right now, floating in front of me. I shot the harpoons out,and dragged myself over there, screaming like a moron. The pan was at the ready, ready to smack him in the head once I got close enough.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8946/20

Due to the amount of liquid metal coating me, I am unable to dodge The Rider's sweep kick, and I tumble off the platform once again, landing in the molten metal, leaving Ehks to crash into The Rider. [HP: 8945/20]

After several seconds, I once again climb out of the protodermis, although slower than before, due to even more metal weighting me down. [HP: 8900/20] I rip a bar of metal from the surroundings and swing it at both Ehks and The Rider, hoping to hit them both.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

-==IC: Colette==-

Colette groaned, as she respawned as well nearby, and then fired off bullets at Chro, attempting to tag him many times for a giant chain lightning attack afterward, still gripping the giant makeshift sword, too.

IC: Voxumo

A small groan could be heard from somewhere in the furnace, he did not know how many times he likely already died, nor did he care to keep track. And the groan was not from pain, but the sheer fact that such a round existed. He was a creature of order and preferred a set goal of sorts, yet this round was nothing but aimless chaos, something he had a horrible time comprehending and even joining in. But alas he knew he must make some effort. He decided to create a wall of energy around him, with a gap large enough to fit the barrel of the enodia through, and took aim, firing 8 shots at Rider. Afterall he seemed busy with shadowhawk

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

>Trijhak/Pulse<

Trijhak had escaped from the FFDDLAALASLFJSHFHJAGFHAFfHUTFASDFHASFWHATEVERITISICALLED. He was now flying through the air at high speeds, part in thanks to creating flames on his feet and partly in thanks to being launched out of the aforementioned overcomplicated acronym.

Unfortunately for Pulse, he crashed straight into the Morbuzahk, which was his target, but he had not intended to crash into it. At least he was touching it, and now attempting to heat it up in an attempt to increase the number of Morbuzahk, make it more aggressive, and attempt to ally with it. It would probably attempt to destroy him, but it was worth a try, right?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.