BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

OoC: Am I really that bad? Unless you're trying to refer my actions to that of a certain banned player then that's way too overboard. Honestly right now I'm juggling a post and homework right now, so here's what I have to say. If I miss some of your attacks, state so.

I was joking - but it does legitimately bother me when people use human characters in Bionicle-themed games and stories.

IC 20

Chro saw Unit approaching, and spun to face him, hurling forth a rippling horizontal wave of flame.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Portalfig

HP:15/20

Portal continued to roll down the mountain, barely being missed by the wave of fire heading his way.

He stood up, then created a portal from his location to right nearby Unit and Chro. he locked his sheilds together, then stepped out.

ooc: Sorry for being absent most of sunday, stuff came up and I was unable to really get on my computer at all. But back now...

IC: Voxumo HP: 14/20

Voxumo cursed as Portal managed to dodge his attack, and rolled to moderate safety, though that is when from the corner of his eye he saw something red heading his way. Not wanting to take a risk, he summoned wall of energy on that side of him as the fireball made contact. Seeing that it had arrived from chro, he shook his head and stated

"Why can't we just be friends! Afterall it worked in the movie!"

OOC: Should be back in like... 8-9 hours

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC 20

Chro heard a sound nearby and whirled to see Portalfig. He flew backwards and upwards, gaining altitude to keep some distance between himself and the melee-based shield-bearer, making sure to keep an eye on Unit as well.

but their spirits

IC: Unit [19/20]

Unit attempted to use repulsion to block the wall of fire. Some of it dispersed, but it was too much, too quickly to repulse all of it [18/20]. He saw Portalfig suddenly come through a portal, and turned to face him, while also taking note of Chro flying up and away.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Portal

HP: 15/20

Portal unlocked his shields when he realized that he wasn't getting attacked. He glanced up at Chro, realizing that he could do just about nothing to fight somebody who could fly.

Thus, he turned to Unit. 

Oh wait. He thought, Unit can just repulse me. 

Oh well.

Portal then sprinted forward, creating a portal to teleport him a couple of feet behind Unit. Then he swung his arm out to punch Unit in the back. He really only had one shot at this.

IC: Unit [18/20]

Unit raised his axe, preparing to meet Portal's charge, when suddenly he vanished. Then he felt the impact of a fist in his back[17/20]. He hit the ground, rolled, and got back up to see Portal standing behind him. He immediately swung his battleaxe directly at the Onu-Matoran's chest, using his repulsion powers to increase the force of the blow.

~Unit#phntk#1

HP: 13/20

Portal quickly drew back, attempting to pull up his shields after his attack. As he was interlocking the Adan, however, it was burst open by Unit's powerful strike. A massive gash ran down his leg (-2). Portal gasped, then stepped aside and interlocked his shields again. This time, he succeeded.

He then bashed forward with his combined shields, attempting to knock Unit over and give him a better advantage. 

HP: 12/20

Portalfig took some quick steps towards Unit's fallen body, about to impale the downed fighter with the underside of his shield, when he was suddenly pushed off his feet. (-1)

He fell onto his back, with his massive shield still intact. It would take some time for him to stand up like this. Luckily, he didn't have to.

He placed a portal vertically next to his fallen body, and then placed one underneath himself.

He fell backwards into the portal, coming out the other side much faster than he wanted. He lost his newfound footing in the strange geography around him, and fell once again onto his back.

Great.

IC: Zakaro (HP: 19/20)

Well, at least one part of that was a success. Zakaro twisted away, grunting as the blade scratched along his armored form, leaving a sizable scratch and some sparking wires. (-1, 18/20) 

Still a bit too close for comfort, Zakaro fired a missile at Luroka's foot before rolling backwards, coming up to fire off a few more plasma shots that were only there to hide, disguise, and distract from another array of missiles aimed at his feet, arms, chest and head. 

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Makuta Luroka (18/20)

As Zakaro prepares to fire the first missile, I reach around with the sword, and hold him very close to me. The missile erupts just as swiftly (-1 17/20). The shockwave is enough for me to gain distance and evade the other missiles while I diffuse the plasma bolts with the mask. I then use the mask to draw vast amounts of heat from the air into myself, so as to slow down my quarry while I charge at him to retaliate. As I approach, I leap high and bring my sword down for an overhead slice.

bBhcfWO.png

GM IC

The unfortunate Rider was pulled beneath the pile of corpses; he could either remain dead and PM Voltex as a sponsor, or use his 5HP respawn.

PLAYER HEALTH

1. Luroka - 17/20

2. Voxumo - 14/20
3. Blade - 20/20
4. Shadow Blaze - 20/20
5. Chro - 20/20
6. ShadowVezon - 16/20
7. Rider of Kikinalo - KO (Respawn Possible)
8. Zakaro - 18/20
9. JiMing - 20/20

10. Captain Caboose - 15/20

11. Unit#phntk#1 - 16/20

12. Portalfig - 12/20

13. Toatapio Nuva - 20/20

14. Ghidora131 - 17/20

Edited by Voltex

IC: Zakaro (HP: 18/20)

That was unexpected, Zakaro had to admit. With the explosion of his missile searing over his legs, Zakaro had little choice but to take it. (-1, 17/20)

Even as Luroka began freezing everything and leaping towards Zak, he charged his cannon and then fired it down onto the ground, the heat giving the armor-clad fighter enough mobility to spin sideways and out of the way of Luroka's strike. 

Without pausing, even as Luroka landed, Zakaro punched forward with his cannon-arm and fired a plasma shot at what would be point-blank.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health: 20/20}

As Shadow Blaze gained conscious, she was hit with waves of sound(-2). Looking around, she spotted the maker of the noise but decided not to attack. He seemed busy enough already. Instead she readied her long sword, incase someone decided to fight.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

OOC: Still am busy with school work, but I'm taking a break to do this.

IC: Caboose [Celldweller] (15/20)

Klayton was surprised by the abrupt ice wall that he slammed into the thing and fell down to his back. As he looked up, he saw Ghidora coming down on him. He immediately sent out a sonic discharge at him and rolled away to avoid him. Klayton condensed a strong sonic blast into a ball and hurled it at him.

The resulting sonic blast would cause him to lose balance by sending out a ripple effect through the pile of corpses. He grabbed his guitar and sent out several riffs to go out into Ghidora's general direction as Klayton went to find some sort of shelter. Things were already a bit too hectic for him and it seemed that it wouldn't get any better in time.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

-==IC: Anna - HP: 20/20==-

Anna winced, as a number of attacks hit her distracted self. [HP: 15/20] As she shook her head, she noticed Chro about to attack Blaze.

Not on my watch. Anna thought, as she summoned up the Master Hand to block the fireballs, and then whirled, and fired off a bolt of lightning at Chro quickly. [Master Hand: 3/5]

IC 20

The lightning bolt struck Chro, knocking him away from ShadowIgnited (or Blaze I guess) and the Master Hand. [19] He gritted his teeth and fired a concentrated stream of flame towards his five-fingered foe, and swooped around to the Hand's opposite side to avoid any follow-up bolts from Anna.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

-==IC: Anna - HP: 15/20==-

Anna smiled, as the Master Hand quickly grabbed out at Chro, and then attempted to fling him to the ground. [HP: 1/5] Meanwhile, Anna quickly reacted upon the fling, predicting the trajectory that Chro likely would be thrown if everything worked out, and fired off two rapid lightning bolts his way.

OOC: Chro, I wasn't distracted soo...

IC: Shadow Blaze {Health:18/20}

Shadow Blaze turns to the sound of the Anna shooting Chro with lightning. Smiling she called out, "Thanks Anna!"

Watching the Master Hand beginning to fling Chro back down, she prepared for his landing.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC 19

Chro twisted as the Hand lashed out. He swung up his shield against the fingers, and managed to avoid being grasped, but was still struck and knocked back. [17] It seemed that Anna (and Blaze) had not prepared for this, as the lightning bolts struck the corpses in a place where Chro didn't.

Recovering as rapidly as he could, Chro stumbled to his feet and reignited, launching himself backwards and away from the approaching fighters. He hurled a wide swathe of fire to discourage pursuit as he considered his options. He had only thought for a moment, however, when a very important idea struck him.

It seems I've been forgetting something very important.

A grin crossed his fiery face. Who's ready to fight the Drift?

It began to snow.

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo HP: 14/20

Voxumo had taken a breather on the other side of the corpse heap. He didn't know what it was but he seemed to be having a rougher time this go around than normal, though still better than the last time he was at the corpse heap. Rising to his feet again he flexed his hand, feeling the raw strength that coursed through his body. It was amazing what this version of the Scythe of destiny provided.

Eh, at least I get super-strength and don't look like some roid freak like some of the other fighters

With that pleasant thought in his mind, he got to the top of the corpse heap and looked down at the various fighters, and that is when he saw his target. Concentrating on his leg muscles, he decided to test the limit of this ability, as he attempted a large jump with hopes of surprising Shadow blaze with the jump attack, and dealing a decent amount of damage. 

OOC: You know voltex, I am curious what exactly entails super strength in regards to the scythe of destiny. I looked up super strength on an interesting wiki. It gives examples of applications of the ability and even different levels. I mean is the super strength you were imagining like hulk level, or something more along the lines of... well can't think of another superhero/villian to reference. Here is the page in question.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 16/20

ShadowVezon had not been taking part in the fighting since he escaped Luroka. There was a good reason for this.

ShadowVezon ran up to the area where Chro, Voxumo and Shadow Blaze were starting to fight, and hid. He had decided his targets, and just needed to wait for his new "friends" to arrive...

OOC: I think we've been forgetting about a certain mechanic...

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ShadowVezon had not been taking part in the fighting since he escaped Luroka. There was a good reason for this.

ShadowVezon ran up to the area where Chro, Voxumo and Shadow Blaze were starting to fight, and hid. He had decided his targets, and just needed to wait for his new "friends" to arrive...

OOC: I think we've been forgetting about a certain mechanic...

OOC: If you mean armies, I doubt anyone has forgotten about those horrible, unspeakable things. And I think the majority of everyone just hasn't used them because of how... annoying they are. Afterall we all know that as soon as one person summons an army, then every body and their brother is going to summon the remaining armies, creating a chain of army summoning and excessive damage.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: He'll be back soon, most likely. Right now he is crying about Mafia though. =P

HP:12/20

Portal had finally managed to get up when snow began to fall from the sky.

He unlocked his shields, finally on his feet. He looked around for an open fight.

GM IC

ShadowVezon called up to the heavens: "Voltex, I require an army!"

Voltex appeared, this time with two cosmic RNGs floating behind him. The first spun and landed on the number "1"; he grinned. "ShadowVezon, you have successfully summoned the Bohrok to assist you."

The Bohrok rampaged across the Chattering Corpse Heap, dealing three damage to every player except ShadowVezon. 

"Don't forget," Voltex said, "that you can target one other player for an automatic additional three damage."

Then the second RNG spun; it landed on "7". Voltex frowned, muttered something about that player already being dead, and made it spin again. This time it laned on "3".

Elsewhere, Blade was dragged beneath the heap and murdered.

PLAYER HEALTH

1. Luroka - 13/20

2. Voxumo - 11/20
3. Blade - KO (Respawn Possible)
4. Shadow Blaze - 15/20
5. Chro - 14/20
6. ShadowVezon - 16/20
7. Rider of Kikinalo - KO (Respawn Possible)
8. Zakaro - 15/20
9. JiMing - 17/20

10. Captain Caboose - 12/20

11. Unit#phntk#1 - 13/20

12. Portalfig - 9/20

13. Toatapio Nuva - 17/20

14. Ghidora131 - 14/20

@The super strength inquiry: think of it as being about half the strength of Hulk (still stronger than most players in the game, minus any that might have it as their actual power).

HP: 9/20

Suddenly Bohrok.

They ran over the newly upright Portal, dealing significant damage to him. Much more damage and he would be able to be culled by any Drift Force Weapon.

So he did the logical thing.

"SVVVVVVVV!"

He portaled behind SV, attempting to punch him.

OOC: Hmm... So maybe not the super amazing hulk jump, but still decently amazing half-hulk jump. alrighty thanks for explaining Voltex

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: That's still a pretty good deal though, Voxumo, as I believe that makes me the only one stronger than you.

ShadowVezon was hit in the back of the head, but ShadowVezon's much higher strength meant he wasn't stunned, and he turned to face Portal. [HP: 15/20] "Ah, Portal, just the man I wanted to see. Coming to me has just saved me the trouble." And then ShadowVezon directed his new Bohrok army to mentally attack Portal, dealing 3 damage to him. Maybe attacking the person who can deal an automatic 3 damage wasn't such a good idea after all. ShadowVezon used the distraction to swing a left hook at Portal (of course I mean a punch).

OOC: And let the carnage begin.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: That's still a pretty good deal though, Voxumo, as I believe that makes me the only one stronger than you.

ShadowVezon was hit in the back of the head, but ShadowVezon's much higher strength meant he wasn't stunned, and he turned to face Portal. [HP: 15/20] "Ah, Portal, just the man I wanted to see. Coming to me has just saved me the trouble." And then ShadowVezon directed his new Bohrok army to mentally attack Portal, dealing 3 damage to him. Maybe attacking the person who can deal an automatic 3 damage wasn't such a good idea after all. ShadowVezon used the distraction to swing a left hook at Portal (of course I mean a punch).

OOC: And let the carnage begin.

Doesn't Za... oh no wait he went with samus related powers this go around. And I wasn't complaining, if it came across that way

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: I know. I was just pointing out that, since I'm the only one with super strength as a full power, you're the second strongest here.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Zakaro (HP: 15/20)

Zakaro takes the kick full-force, letting himself fly backwards a good few feet and giving him a split-second to roll like a barrel out of the way of Luroka's sword again. Before the armored Toa can make another move, the Bohrok happen. Ouch. (-1, 14/20)

Shaking himself off, he backs off, getting a good 20 feet between him and Luroka- well, assuming Luroka wasn't following- before spinning around and firing off a few more missiles. Lastly he begins to charge a plasma shot while keeping an eye on the projectiles approaching Luroka's body.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg