BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: ShadowVezon

ShadowVezon was struck by lightning. His armour was insulated, however, so he was unharmed. It's a good thing it didn't hit his hand. Something not so good was the giant bed that bounced off the armour, even though it didn't do much. Using his exposed hand, ShadowVezon fired blasts of lightning at Chro and Zakaro.

OOC: Just for the record and all, since I didn't have time to explain it properly in the profile, my armour's pretty much Iron Man's Hulkbuster armour, with a blank glass faceplate. Just imagine that I'm projecting my face onto the faceplate.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC

Chro used the power of the Golden Weapons to dodge the blast, then used the power of Zapdos to create a large ball of lightning, which absorbed SV's attack before being thrown directly at him.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

ShadowVezon put his right hand out, as if to catch the ball of lightning. The lightning dissipated upon contact, due to the insulation of the suit. The palm of the hand opens up to reveal a cannon, which fires small balls of plasma at Chro.

OOC: Of course they'll be small, because then they'll be hotter and thus hurt more.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zakaro (HP: z/20)

As the lightning struck, Zakaro flailed about in his sleep, somehow resulting in a few lasers firing off at SV. ..because he has that laser pistol? The one he hasn't gotten to use, like, at all? 

..yeah.

Also, the beds all slammed themselves together and shot back up into the sky, before starting to rain down again as lightning-bolt shaped metallic bolt rain. And no, Zak isn't a fan of the Repetitive Society of Repeating Oneself Repetitively. 

He's a member.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

-==IC: Anna==-

Anna frowned, as she levitated her glass into the air, moving her arm out of the way of the attack, as she tried to grab out toward something big that she could fling at Chro, and then did just that.

IC

Chro was not quick enough to teleport out of the way of the something that Anna threw.

Creating two large hands made of ice and hard-light, he lifted up the something and hurled it back towards the sender.

but their spirits

IC:Aeron looked at the satellite map of the area sent to him by the satellite he crafted with his very own hands. The stuff was live feed and therefore provided the advantage Aeron needed to assault whoever he wanted. And so he sneaked behind Anna to slash her head of with his sword

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

IC: Strider (SSB4/ORAS)

Zakaro rained metal bolts down on the battlefield. Strider in his Mega Rayquaza form retaliated by melting a large chunk of them using Flamethrower, then freezing the slag with Ice Beam afterwards. Then the dragon flew upwards and broke the piece in half with a quick tail flick, throwing one at Zakaro and the other at Blade.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC

Seeing that Rayquazero had taken up the attack on Anna, Chro decided to be pathetically ironic.
"No!" he yelled. "You can't fight Anna! I'm fighting Anna!"

Teleporting back into the air, slightly higher than Rayquazero, Chro created a platform of light beneath his feet. He launched a flurry of lightning bolts and laser blasts towards the dragon.

but their spirits

IC: Strider (GET A LOAD OF THIS!/TIME FOR A CHANGE OF PACE!)

Strider didn't get what Chro was getting at whatsoever. Oh well, he opted to just roar threateningly as the lightning bolts flew towards his face. Then before they could all make their mark, the fusion of Mega Rayquaza and Strider rammed straight into Chro's light platform, firing a Hyper Beam directly afterwards.

OOC: Fun fact, Rayquaza needs to know the move Dragon Ascent in order to Mega Evolve. But who cares about accuracy, eh? =P

IC

Fortunately for Chro, the charge of a giant dragon isn't exactly subtle or difficult to predict. He had plenty of time to teleport away, forming another light platform, as his previous one was obliterated. In an imitation of Rayquaza's own attacks, Chro launched an "ice beam" and "hyper beam" using the Golden Weapons, Rhindon, and Zapdos.

but their spirits

-==IC: Anna==-

Seeing Chro busy for the moment, and starting to hear a "woosh" behind her, Anna quickly ducked and rolled forward, and added her own psychic momentum to the something that was currently returning, aiming to send it straight into her would-be attacker before said person could recover from said attack.

IC: I wake up, only to find myself in the middle of complete and utter chaos. "Wait, I have a Drift Force Weapon! That is freaking awesome!" There is only one sane course of action. I build a giant tower of doughnuts and stretch out a square doughnut below. "Water Slide!" I yell, pouring water down it in a gigantic whoosh, headed straight for a certain irate dragon. 

I am myself again and I have a Drift Force Weapon and I'm fighting in the middle of chaos. This is the best. 

OOC: Chro, Rayquaza is faster than you think. Even if a charge is predictable, that does NOT in fact translate to slow or easily counterable.

And how come people have just been countering EVERYTHING I do lately? I haven't gotten a single hit on anyone.... While I allowed myself to get hit by Chro's lightning barrage, which is just as, if not MORE predictable than my last attack.

And may I point out that, despite being a freaking dragon of the skies, I only have one Drift Force Weapon. Am I really the most OP guy here?

IC: Strider (Shiinka/Evolution)

Contrary to everyone's beliefs, the combined form of Rayquaza and Strider was in fact, quite agile. This was proven when he used his serpentine form to twist and curve around all the attacks thrown at him. Seeing fishers pass by, Rayquaza reached out to trap her between the dragon's mighty jaws, and if successful, throw her in the direction of Chro.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

OOC: Chro, Rayquaza is faster than you think. Even if a charge is predictable, that does NOT in fact translate to slow or easily counterable.

And how come people have just been countering EVERYTHING I do lately? I haven't gotten a single hit on anyone.... While I allowed myself to get hit by Chro's lightning barrage, which is just as, if not MORE predictable than my last attack.

And may I point out that, despite being a freaking dragon of the skies, I only have one Drift Force Weapon. Am I really the most OP guy here?

To answer your questions...

1. I can teleport. Instantaneously.

2. I believe I was hit by one of your attacks before, but I'm not certain of that. I'll try to be better about that as the round goes on, but remember, this is a Classic round.

3. No. I am.

I'll get hit by Fishers if you do toss her successfully. :P

but their spirits

OOC: I did actually just shoot water down a waterslide at Rayquaza, not ride it, but if you want to interpret it that way, more power to you. :P Whatevers, I'm just going to go with it. After the Smash debacle, I find that communication errors annoy me. 

IC: I see an incoming pair of dragon jaws. I make a medium-sized chocolate cruller and use it to spin out of the way, leaving it to get a mouthful of the good stuff. 

IC (THERE'S SOMETHING DEEP INSIDE/THAT KEEPS MY FAITH ALIVE!!)

Aeron used his air powers to launch himself to low orbit. He then took position and launched himself back to the ground. If his calculations were correct the his impact should cause everybody to flop straight down. INCOMING!

Edited by Toa Aeron

After the Smash debacle, I find that communication errors annoy me. 

Sorry. :(

IC

Chro teleported downwards, creating another platform on which to stand. He fired off a lightning bolt from afar towards Aeron, who was speeding towards the ground.

but their spirits

IC: (FUNK/POWA!)

As Aeron was speeding towards the ground head first.He saw some flashes afar and then bolts of lightning fly abouve his head. He then realized he was close to the ground and took position so that he would land feet first. [Cue impact sending everyone flying]

The lasers hit the armour, although they do very little damage to the outer shell. ShadowVezon then got knocked back slightly by Aeron's impact, although the armour meant that all it did was make him stagger a bit. Annoyed by Aeron's attack, ShadowVezon strode over to Aeron, aiming to knock him back with a reinforced metal kick to the face.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC

Quickly redirecting his attention to SV, who was distracted by Aeron, Chro launched a series of six large, jagged icicles straight at his target.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

The icicles managed to do slight damage to the armour, more than the lasers, but that just meant that ShadowVezon's attention was now turned to Chro. "Stay out of this, Chro. Or I may have to punish you." ShadowVezon fired several plasma shots from the right hand of the mecha.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC

Chro teleported to dodge the laser blast, but was hit by Fishers' soggy donut attack.

Recovering, he teleported again, ending up on a grassy hill overlooking the current skirmish. He rained spears of hard-light and blasts of shadow towards SV, Fishers, and Aeron.

but their spirits

ShadowVezon absorbed the blasts of shadow, and the light dissipated upon contact with his armour. It did slight damage, however, provoking ShadowVezon. He started bounding over to Chro, stopping below the hill. "You've forced my hand, Chro. Now I'll make you kneel." The projection of ShadowVezon's face disappeared from the glass, replaced with the infamous Eye of Sauron, the power of which is now fully directed upon Chro. Nasty stuff, sure to be very painful. The pain of which may even weaken you too much to stand, which'll probably force you onto your knees. There's more than one way to make a person kneel.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: That was unexpected.

Although his face couldn't be seen, ShadowVezon was surprised at the power of the Eye of Sauron. He hadn't expected it to be that powerful. After a few seconds of stunned silence, the Eye of Sauron's projection disappeared, and the giant turned back to Aeron's location. He started to walk back over to Aeron.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Rhindon, being extraordinarily powerful managed to scratch the protective shell of the armour. Only a small scratch, nothing remotely serious, but more than anyone else has done. ShadowVezon, undeterred, resumed the projection of the Eye of Sauron in an attempt to kill Chro again.

EDIT OOC: Why is today so quiet?

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC

Chro dropped down SV's back, creating handholds of ice to anchor himself on the titan's armor. Remaining out of sight of the Eye, he began to hack away at SV's spine with Rhindon.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Rhindon managed to do damage to the outer shell of the armour, although it did no notable damage to the inner shell. Still, that could potentially have a negative effect, so ShadowVezon brushed down his back with his right arm, smashing the ice, and possibly Chro (if he doesn't move in the next two seconds).

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

END ROUND 12

The winners this round are both Chro and ShadowVezon!

Chro receives the Mockingjay Pin, which gives him an additional five health during team based rounds and can explode, dealing seven damage to an enemy once per round.

ShadowVezon receives the Bag of Doritos, a mystical item that allows him to throw razor sharp chips of various flavors at his enemies, while also being able to deal seven damage to an enemy once per round. During team based rounds, ShadowVezon can instead use this item to feed his team with the delicious chips to give them all a 2 point health boost.

And of course, that is all for now with Bionifight Ultimate: Drift Force. I'll leave the topic open for another day before I have it closed until January. :)

ShadowVezon's is better - it gives him an additional power that he can use to attack with. Chro's might seem better due to other bonuses he has, but it's important to keep in mind that looking at these two weapons specifically, Chro's is the weaker one.

(Unless ShadowVezon hates Doritos, in which case yeah, Chro's is better and I will laugh)

• Upvote 3