BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

Well, editing in the profile would be redundant now, so have this instead. =P

Member Name: Phoenix Zero
Weapon: An energy saber with a curved blade similar to that of a katana. However, it can also morph into an arm cannon that fires sharp sheets of energy.
Power: The ability to 'catch' certain attack and negate all damage. The attack caught can be assimilated and copied, usable for the rest of the round, or be stored as evidence and thrown back at double the damage. If a power is assimilated, no other attacks can be caught until the previous power is discarded. Up to three attacks can be caught per round, and afterwards, this power is disabled. Some powers cannot be perfectly copied, and are instead adapted for use by the saber. Regular weapon strikes cannot be caught.
Appearance: A robotic being that is humanoid in structure.The head is surrounded by a helmet, with a blue gem on the forehead and black spikes protruding from the sides and facing back. and a large, blonde ponytail underneath the helmet. The eyes are brown on the top and blue on the bottom. The limbs are red and white, but the torso is blue, with what appears to be a red symbol resembling that of a tie.
Drift Force Weapon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE (yet)

Consider yourself... DENIED!!!

just kidding you're approved

I like how you're using the proper greentext color these days.

There's a proper green text color?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

While tomorrow technically began 2.5 hours ago, I am waiting until a more reasonable hour to begin the round. I operate (and live) in NA EST. 

Yes, that means I stay up obnoxiously late at night.

Presumably, the round will begin in approximate 10-12 hours.

• Upvote 3

ROUND 1

Welcome to Bionifight - I imagine you all know the drill. You find yourselves teleported to a location many of you have grown to hate with a passion, for it has caused your deaths numerous times in the past... and yet, you know that you cannot hope to escape what fate (or rather, what Voltex) has decided for you. You know Voltex to be a cruel and often merciless figure of authority, and he has kept up that appearance perfectly by taking you to this location to begin this first round of

Bionifight Ultimate: Drift Force.

"You've gotta be kidding me," said Chro. "Why here? Why now? Why in the first round?"

"I hate my life," said JiMing. "Please let me die."

"I shall oblige that request," Pupwa said.

"Actually, I'd rather live," JiMing replied, ducking underneath Pupwa's half-hearted attack. "I just... why?"

"Much bloodshed will be had, and it shall be glorious!" Ehks exclaimed. "Mwahahaha!"

fishers64, who of course had not been around for Bionifight Ultimate, asked what was wrong. I mean, Mahri-Nui could not possibly be that bad, could it? Chro wasted no time in explaining that it could; for in Bionifight Ultimate, Blade had, in a rather suicidal endeavor, destroyed the bubble and killed several other fighters with just one attack. Upon being reminded that he had done this, Blade smirked and pulled a rulebook out of thin air... and deduced that he might be able to pop the bubble again. Except this time, it looked like popping the bubble was not guaranteeing his own demise.

"WELCOME EVERYBODY, TO BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE!" Voltex bellowed from where he floated upon a throne in the sky. "I HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR A GOOD OL' FREE FOR ALL! BECAUSE IT STARTS IN TEN...."

NINE.

EIGHT.

SEVEN.

SIX.

FIVE.

FOUR.

"Please hurry up," Dapper said. "I have things to do."

"Yes, you're wasting my time," Pupwa agreed.

"Fine, gosh," Voltex muttered. "No fun at all. BEGIN!"

Game Type: Free For All

Arena: Mahri-Nui

Start now!

Player Health

1. Ehks - 20/20

2. Luroka - 20/20

3. Voxumo - 20/20

4. fishers64 - 20/20

5. Blade - 20/20

6. Dapper - 20/20

7. Shadow Blaze - 20/20

8. Chro  - 20/20

9. Shadowhawk - 20/20 

10. TBK  - 20/20

11. RG  - 20/20

12. ShadowVezon - 20/20

13. Pupwa21  - 20/20

14. Trijhak/Pulse - 20/20

15. The Rider of Kikinalo - 20/20

16. Zakaro - 20/20

17. Snubby - 20/20

18. JiMing - 20/20

REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT HEALTH LEVEL IN EACH POST!

Edited by Voltex

-==Colette - HP: 20/20==-

Colette smiled, as she noticed the location. As a reminder, she held out her hand briefly, lightning crackling around it, but then looked around, and frowned, and quickly pulled out her bolt gun, and wondered who might appear first, as she fired off a random shot into the distance, unsure if she'd hit anyone or not.

OOC: HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE...

OOC: JUST LIKE ROUND ONE IN ULTIMATE EH?

IC: 20/20

Ding. Round begin. What was the most obvious thing to do, though? Run up and stab someone? Nah, too predictable.

So, duh, shoot the hooks at a building and get on top! Get away from everyone and shoot them from afar. Completely foolproof plan! Probably. Hopefully.

So I did. I shot off into the sunset towards the closest building, and on top of it. I say on the roof, and stared at everyone from afar. Probably. Unless the moved. I took aim with my hand, and shot off a few hardlight spears at Luroka. Why him?

I dunno.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Phoenix Zero

Health: 20/20

Who am I? Why am I here?

The lone warrior sighed, and quickly looked over his new appearance. During the time some red Toa took his place last game, Zero had the chance to upgrade himself. The armor was much sleeker than ever before, and his helmet had even gotten a makeover. His weapon even got a new mode, able to transform into an arm cannon. Despite these upgrades, something seemed to have gone.... Wrong during the retool. While Zero was as skilled a swordsman as ever, on occasion, his competency would drop massively, leaving him a bumbling fool. Shaking his head, the robotic being growled and pushed those thoughts aside.

Time to show them the power of Zero.... Phoenix Zero.

At that very moment, a bolt came flying towards his back with breakneck speed. In an instant, Phoenix Zero drew his energy saber and deflected the shot, sending it into a building. Narrowing his eyes, he saw the minifigure who shot it, and became puzzled.

What the...? Why does she look remind me of... Me?

The warrior ran over, saber in hand, and glared at Colette. "You! I don't know why, but you seem familiar..... I don't know who you are, but I'd like to see how good a fighter you are...." he said, twirling his weapon. "Prepare yourself!"

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Colette frowned at the new arrival, but shook her head, and then attempted to dash around the person, firing off three shots as she did so, charging lightning around her fist as she did so, planning to send it to the metal bolts if they hit.

IC: Phoenix Zero 20/20

Scoffing, the robotic fighter sidestepping one bolt and deflecting another, only for the last one to jab itself into his shoulder. (19/20)

"Not bad...." he muttered under his breath, only slightly grimacing from the metal object lodged in his shoulder. In an instant, Phoenix Zero dashed forward when Colette was in front of him again, swinging his saber forward at the female minifigure.

"Don't think for a second I will hold back..." he warned.

Edited by Phoenix Zero

20/20

IC: I looked up from firing at Luroka, not even paying attention to if I hit or not. And, with my eye, I saw a Pupwa across the ways.

You know what I do when I see Pupwas? I shoot at them. With hardlight spears.

I launched a few at him, in a scattered pattern which...maybe one would hit him if he tried moving. Maybe. Hopefully. That silly rocket hammer of his could get him over here. I braced myself, swords at the ready, and prepared myself in case he decided to fly on over.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Colette jumped back quickly as the saber cut through the air in front of her, electrifying the area around her fist again, and attempting to send electricity to the pin that embedded in Phoenix's shoulder, as she dashed away a bit. The pin acted as a sort of lightning rod, so that she didn't have to actually focus on directing the lightning so much, and then noticed Pupwa in the sky, and frowned, shooting off a second pin into the sky toward the other fighter, not sure she liked what the implications of that were.

Pupwa 20/20

Predicting Ehks would try to hold his ground, I flipped down the rockets and set the Sledge on the ground, heavy part down. Turning on the rockets now, it causes me to crush the floor I was standing on and dropping me into the buliding, safe from the hard light spears.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Phoenix Zero (19/20) 

Colette's fist crackled with electricity, and in that moment, Phoenix Zero smirked. 

Now then... Time to show them my new tricks....

The lightning flashed towards the pin, but the robotic fighter held out his hand to intercept the bolt, siphoning the attack and assimilating it into his saber, laughing quietly.

I hope she learns soon.... That taking me lightly is a bad, bad idea.....

Electricity coursed through Phoenix Zero's saber, and with Colette distracted with Pupwa, now was his chance to act. He dashed forward, but suddenly disappeared for a second, reappearing behind his opponent. Just then, a lighting bolt followed the path from where he stood previously to his current position, with Colette in the middle.....

Edited by Phoenix Zero

>Trijhak/Pulse [HEALTH: 20/20]<

Trijhak suddenly started existing, after a period of not existing. In Mahri-Nui, which, fortunately, still had an air bubble. Rather than immediately attack someone, he created a fireball, and shot it upwards, seeing if anyone was paying attention to their surroundings.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Pupwa 20/20

Now safe, I smashed a hole in the wall from the direction the spears were coming from and set my rockets to thrust diagonally.

Finally I spun around and around until I gain enough momentum and activated the rockets, Thrusting me towards Ehks while at the same time spinning around at high speeds, Hoping to Smash his head into bits.

Two things were suddenly wrong. First off, her lightning suddenly quit, with a brief flash. Secondly, her opponent was now in front of her.

Oh, that's not good. Colette thought, as she quickly jumped up, and fired off three bolts at her opponent quickly, her foot getting singed slightly by the lightning bolt's appearance. [HP: 19/20]

20/20

IC:

Snap. Crack. Break. Boom.

Uh oh. Sounded like Pupwa was coming up to greet me. I heard a fairly...loud boom coming from the building he was at, and focused for a moment. If I waited just one more second, my head would have been ehksploded. Instead, the shield took the brunt of the attack, shattering. It still hurt quite a bit, though. (19/20). I stared at Pupwa, and readied my swords.

"COME AT ME SO I CAN BREAK YOUR JOINTS"

hahahaah lego jokes that are terrible.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Phoenix Zero (19/20)

Hearing the crack of three more bolts headed his way, Phoenix Zero whirled around and parried away two of them, only for the third to lodge into his other shoulder. (18/20)

Ignoring the fact that he had yet another sharp metal object impaled on his self, the fighter leaped up as well, raising his electric saber in a sort of uppercut. Phoenix Zero wasn't sure if he could catch the minifigure on her way down, but smiled anyways, for this technique was a favorite of his. 

An electric uppercut...? Almost as great as one with fire....

Edited by Phoenix Zero

Pupwa, 20/20

Turning the hammer a little bit so I be propelled upwards and then Downwards.

Still spinning, I Turned on my rockets at full power as soon I was above his head.

"IM GOING TO DRILL YOUR HEAD WITH MY FEET!"

Edited by Pupwa21

19/20

IC: "WHOA NOPE"

I jumped backwards, barely dodging Pupwa's ridiculous hammer swing from the heavens. I turned around, and fired the hooks off to a nearby building, to escape as quickly as possible. There's no way I was going to be able to hit him up close with that freaking hammer.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

-==Colette - HP: 19/20==-

Colette winced as they traded another blow; Phoenix having succeeded in slashing her shoulder. [HP: 18/20] Colette attempted to slow her fall with an electric field, however, focusing part of that power on attempting to direct more lightning into the now-two bolts that had attached themselves to her opponent, allowing more lightning to hit and chain between them, if it got that far.

IC: Makuta Luroka (100%)

I notice hardlight spears barreling towards me, I propel myself out of the way of one, but one manages to hit me (-1 HP) (95%). I determine the source to be Ehks and stealthily levitate towards him. I generate a magnetic field around the arena to get my bearings, then continue to float towards my target.

bBhcfWO.png

i apologize in advance for what my imagination has created

IC: Zakaro (HP: 20/20)

Hm. It seems as if Zakaro was once again thrown into the insanity they called the BIONIFIGHT, for his third time now. What a veteran!

Oh, hey, look Zak! A fireball!

"By Mata-Nui, who got me stuck with this sarcastic cool dud-oh wait right! There's no filter! But yes, why am I stuck with this idiot again?"

I resent that.

"I resent you."

You should probably move, there's a building coming down behind you.

"Yeah, but there's an Ehks landing down in front of me."

This is getting nowhere.

Zakaro declined to respond, finally breaking the chain, and instead attempted to squish Ehks beneath the mighty weight of a SmartCar.

...Only you, Zak.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.