Toa Piruk

LUBrickon

Not even becoming a Toa can heal all scars. 

While this creation is a bit more simplistic then some of my others, I thought I should post it anyway. The idea I had behind this build is that, while Piruk could possibly become a Toa who looked slightly similar to the Toa Inika, the weakened Matoran form he had been rebuilt into by Karzahni might cause adverse side effects. This led to irregularities in his toa form.

As always feedback is appreciated.

(links to higher resolution images under the pictures below)

xYh4jUj.jpg

vCtuUKQ.jpg

Lhi3qiZ.jpg

• Upvote 3

This looks really awesome, love the color scheme

I want to guess the sets you got the majority of parts from, just to know if i may have them, here goes: Piruk, Vahki Vorzakh, Toa Inika Kongu, Toa Mahri Kongu, hmmm and maybe Defilak.

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

First of all, I'm glad you all liked the MOC. Thank you for the encouragement. : )

I want to guess the sets you got the majority of parts from, just to know if i may have them, here goes: Piruk, Vahki Vorzakh, Toa Inika Kongu, Toa Mahri Kongu, hmmm and maybe Defilak.

As for your post...you got most of them right, randomreviewerbros! The only sets you didn't quite get right are Inika Kongu and Defilak. I never owned Inika Kongu, so I used parts (including the chestplate) from Gresh instead. The only difference in chestplate coloration is that Gresh had a solid Metru green chestplate, whereas the very top of Toa Inika Kongu's chestplate is pearl silver and the lower portion is in Metru green. Those were great guesses all the same. : D

Edited by LUBrickon

First of all, I'm glad you all liked the MOC. Thank you for the encouragement. : )

As for your post...you got most of them right, randomreviewerbros! The only sets you didn't quite get right are Inika Kongu and Defilak. I never owned Inika Kongu, so I used parts (including the chestplate) from Gresh instead. The only difference in chestplate coloration is that Gresh had a solid Metru green chestplate, whereas the very top of Toa Inika Kongu's chestplate is pearl silver and the lower portion is in Metru green. Those were great guesses all the same. : D

Oh darn lol i thought the chestplate was from Inika Kongu, I own Gresh how did i not know that lol. Now I recall the Inika chestplates had that silver paint on top. But still great MOC!

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros