BIONICLE Confirmed for 2015

It happened! :biorules:

Looking forward to the building excitement as we get closer to 2015 and what they have in store for us all - very very excited to see it all come out into the open. :)

Edit:

Is that mask floating around in space?

Looks ineteresting for sure. Kinda fits the description of the mask of creation we've been given.

I agree - I had a similar thought when I first saw it too. I definitely suspect this will be a legendary Kanohi one way or the other. :D

EDIT 2: I guess we know what the next spinny will probably be? :P

Edited by Adventurer
  • Upvote 4
photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

I would find it really funny if bionicle coming back was a one year thing (then I'll be 100% right then 50%) but now it harder to find out how to get that hype train to Calm Down

Also that mask look like a mix of Mask of Scavenging and brain attack breez with a crown on top. 

• Upvote 2

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I could seriously cry right now.  Bionicle was such a big part of my life, and now it's going to be again!  I'm in chemistry right now, and I'm completely off track.  I can't even pick up a single word my teacher is saying!  I just casually went to BZPower.com, and at the top of the page was the news I thought would never come.  When I get home, I'm going to cry tears of joy.  :br:

• Upvote 5

I would find it really funny if bionicle coming back was a one year thing (then I'll be 100% right then 50%) but now it harder to find out how to get that hype train to Calm Down

Also that mask look like a mix of Mask of Scavenging and brain attack breez with a crown on top. 

Maybe I'm going to be crowned "King of Hype"! After all, the Mask of Scavenging is kind of my avatar... The eyeholes look a bit too wise to be me, though. I'm 100% intelligence, 0% wisdom. :lol-sign:

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

Well, that's one way to start the day.

• Upvote 12

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

have changed avatar accordingly.  Bionicle was almost the only story I got into from 2003 to 2009.

And I think that image is fake.  Someone at Lego is fooling us by sticking the word Bionicle on a piece of artwork.

I genuinely hope no one takes me seriously when I say those things.

Edit: this image was made by Lego and put online.  Whether it was a fake made by a Lego employee, or the real thing, it's not leaked -- Lego put it online.  They should know it would escape them.  Even if it is fake, which I highly doubt, That's just like it would not be against the leaked content policy for me to post an image I made of Bionicle 2015, which I said was fake.

Or... the staff is trolling us.  Did anyone think of that?  I didn't, but maybe I'm too trusting of fellow BZP people?

Edited by Willess12
  • Upvote 1

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

Cautious excitement. Hopefully it isn't just a reboot.

Sadly, logic dictates that it probably is.

-Dovydas

Judging by the appearance of the mask and what not, I'd say the very least its going to be stylistically similar to old Bionicle (this looks more similar to the early years than the later years to me) and I wouldn't be surprised if the basis for the new story draws its roots from what we already have. I'm quite optimistic for this - I think they're quite aware of the existing fanbase and why the line was so successful in the first place. Those two elements lead to me to believe we'll be getting some continuation (I don't mean literally picking up where it left off - but not ignoring it either) and following the formula they had success with in the past to some success, whilst adapting to include what they've learnt since then. Either way I think there is more call for optimism than pessimism here. :)

photo-50441.gif

I'm not sure whether to be happy or not.

Bionicle ended on such a happy note, and now they're bringing it back.

It's almost as if Disney decided to release Toy Story 4 after Toy Story 3 ended the series so well.

We'll see what I think when it comes out.

As for the mask, it's probably a Great Being.

67685335.jpg             

That looks like an evil villain mask to me. King Velika must have commissioned a good one. :P

EDIT: Wait a minute, is there writing in the background of that thing? Might not be a Mask of Creation (the description we got in RoS was way different), but it might be a powerful mask of conjuring...

Edited by fishers64
  • Upvote 1

I am unbelievably excited for this! That mask looks really awesome, and this is pretty much a direct confirmation that our beloved line will return next year! 

YESSSS!!!!  :D

Edited by Shadow Destroyer
  • Upvote 1

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

That looks like an evil villain mask to me. King Velika must have commissioned a good one. :P

EDIT: Wait a minute, is there writing in the background of that thing? Might not be a Mask of Creation (the description we got in RoS was way different), but it might be a powerful mask of conjuring...

I would keep in mind we have seen Kanohi change shape in the past, if this is a Kanohi that has appeared before, I wouldn't be surprised if they modified it somehow in the story to match the kind of mask they wanted to use for promotional purposes.

• Upvote 1
photo-50441.gif

It's time for the benkels to return, I see.

I predict it'll involve so much needless additions to the story in its later years unless they've learnt from the original. I also predict people will suddenly stop disliking 06-10 and get all nostalgic about them seeing as the story of this will take the place as the cool 'new' thing to dislike. Happens with lots of things.

• Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.