OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

I hope we have some new blood on the story team; it already seems Greg isn't as involved as he was before, which is one thing on my wishlist granted.

If Greg isn't involved then there's undoubtedly new blood, seeing as he's one of the only members of the old story team who was actually an accomplished writer. Someone's going to have to bear the bulk of the task of writing the new story.

I wouldn't be surprised if Greg isn't writing because the new story will be told primarily through a TV series or similar medium which Greg lacks experience writing for.

• Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Never mind, Lego changed it's mind. 

http://service.lego.com/en-us/helptopics/products/themes/bionicle/will-bionicle-come-back

They have no plans to bring Bionicle back.

Also, the fact that that mask looks like a crown is kinda fitting.  Remember, Artahka was the ruler of the land of Artahka.

• Upvote 2

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

I hope we have some new blood on the story team; it already seems Greg isn't as involved as he was before, which is one thing on my wishlist granted.

If Greg isn't involved then there's undoubtedly new blood, seeing as he's one of the only members of the old story team who was actually an accomplished writer. Someone's going to have to bear the bulk of the task of writing the new story.

I wouldn't be surprised if Greg isn't writing because the new story will be told primarily through a TV series or similar medium which Greg lacks experience writing for.

I'm fairly sure you're spot on there.

Assuming Hero factory is over, I think BIONICLE will definitely have a TV series. Potentially starting with a one off movie for the relaunch.

- Roki

• Upvote 2
sigflower4.png

What are the whispering voices in the background of that video?  Any thoughts?  Maybe the Great Beings?

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

What are the whispering voices in the background of that video?  Any thoughts?  Maybe the Great Beings?

Potentially. 

Artakha perhaps.

Or maybe the mask is calling to you.

- Roki

Edited by Roki
sigflower4.png

Potentially. 

Artakha perhaps.

Or maybe the mask is calling to you.

- Roki

Maybe just atmospheric whispering to add to the mystique.

/killjoy mode.

I'm fine with atmospheric whispering, the recreation of the 2001 mysterious feel is something that I believe a lot of former fans out there are chasing again.

Regardless of what it is, it's a step in the right direction in my opinion.

- Roki

Edited by Roki
  • Upvote 1
sigflower4.png

Here's the phonetics of thebackground whispering, and a guess at the translation.

hash tarrrr hastarrrroo nemene halvieo

Artahka... Artahka you... we know you...

Here's the phonetics of thebackground whispering, and a guess at the translation.

hash tarrrr hastarrrroo nemene halvieo

Artahka... Artahka you... we know you...

Hashtag Faster New Meaning Have Video?

Yup, that's probably it.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Wow- the amount of activity on the forums today is crazy!

Then again, it is possibly the best thing that ever happened to BZPower.

We should designate September 19th as a holiday.

It's definitely very shocking to see so many members online again.

BIONICLE's return is bringing people back in droves.

• Upvote 1

Wow- the amount of activity on the forums today is crazy!

Then again, it is possibly the best thing that ever happened to BZPower.

We should designate September 19th as a holiday.

As a Bionicle fan forum, the best possible thing that could happen here is that LEGO announces new Bionicle stuff. New fans and people interested will look up Bionicle and possibly discover BZPower, and I've seen a lot of old faces popping back up with the rumors and announcement of Bionicle returning. 

• Upvote 1

Guys, the :"writings" on the mask are the Nuva symbols. Just thought I should point that out.

A few people mentioned this in the other News topic, It makes sense as Artakha created the Nuva Symbols.

I'd assume they are part of some sort of runic language of creation, possibly the writing of the great beings?

- Roki

sigflower4.png

October 9-12, 2014.  And, yes, we should add September 19 as a special Bionicle day or something.

• Upvote 1

The Nuva Symbols are a blast from the past alright. But all those connections:

Artahka creates both the mask and the Toa Mata and their Nuva Symbols. So I wonder how the story will play out? Will there be more of a relationship between the Toa and Artahka?

With Greg Farshtey as a consultant, I'm confident the story will be good and that the new blood will be able to deliver.

TAK

[MNOLG The Movie Website]

rsz_1onua1024.png
Need to start a poll? Or start a topic in Games & Trivia? PM me!

October 9-12, 2014.  And, yes, we should add September 19 as a special Bionicle day or something.

It's already kinda International Talk like a Pirate day.

We probably don't want to compete with those guys, I hear they're pretty cut-throat.

Nuva symbols makes me more hyped. All the hype.

NYCC can't come soon enough. I want to discuss sets!

As keen as I am to discuss sets, I can't wait for Lore more.

- Roki

• Upvote 3
sigflower4.png

I just walked out into the garage.  Dad's radio was on, and the Talk Show host said, right as I walked out "a sense of childlike excitement"  Now that is a weird coincidence.

This is the first thing to get me this excited since I don't even remember when,  Possibly since Bionicle ended.

Edited by Willess12

I just walked out into the garage.  Dad's radio was on, and the Talk Show host said, right as I walked out "a sense of childlike excitement"  Now that is a weird coincidence.

This is the first thing to get me this excited since I don't even remember when,  Possibly since Bionicle ended.

Indeed it is. The stars have aligned today to inflame our hearts.