OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

It's weird that the year of my birth is now being referred to as "Vintage". I feel old. :lol-sign: Back on topic, back in the old speculation topic (70 pages long!), someone mentioned that this new mask and the one on the original leaked display might not be the same one. That would be an interesting story dynamic, with maybe the heroes trying to get one mask, and the villains going for the other? An online animation for that showing just the final bit would be very cool, especially if Lego/Ghost handle it as well as they did the "Mata Nui Rising" part of the Mistika animation in 2008.

Edited by Makuta Miras
  • Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

SO STOKED! HOOOOOOOPEFULLY they will bring back the six original Toa. I would buy all six in a heartbeat. 

Though it would be kind of unfortunate that some of them will be a different piece and price range than the others. PROOOOOOBABLY three large and three medium. Eh, not the biggest fan of that Hero Factory system.

Still this is awesome. In fact, it kind of sucks that this is happening because it means my wallet is going to take a huge hit. 

Wonder how the story will tie in too...

-NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg

Well done everybody! We kept this site alive during a dark-unbionicle time,  ^_^  and now we will finally be getting our glorious line back in stores! It feels so good to finally see that new story on the front page. GO BIONICLE!

Edited by Shadow Destroyer
  • Upvote 4

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Well done everybody! We kept this site alive during a dark-unbionicle time,  ^_^  and now we will finally be getting our glorious line back in stores! It feels so good to finally see that new story on the front page. GO BIONICLE!

I know right? This site is just going to blossom back into action. All those BIONICLE sites have been clinging on to hope and now they'll be getting clicks like no tomorrow. 

-NotS

• Upvote 3

tahubanner.jpg

This is so exciting and that mask looks incredible! It looks like it should belong to a king with the crown aesthetic, I cannot wait to get more info on it and official set images! Here's to hoping NYCC will reveal all...

10331959915_9f4d0b34c7.jpg
"Avengers? Fantastic Four? X-Dudes? They can all kiss my bony, flammable plastic."- Johnathan Blaze (Ghost Rider Vol 7 0.1)

All of a sudden, I can't keep up with all the posts -- not even my own!  Nice to know there's so many Bionicle fans as excited as I am.

III

Edit: I really don't understand the leaks policy now.  I am NOT complaining, just wondering= If Lego confirmed b2015, why are we not allowed to discuss the leaks?  Is it because Lego hasn't officialy confirmed it, or because there's no official set images.... never mind, I think I just answered my own question. :P

Edited by Willess12

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

Okay, so we now have two different fancy masks that seem to be important. Assuming they haven't redesigned the Masks of Life, Time or Light (I hope they haven't) I think at least one of them will be the mask of creation (it can change shape, can't it?) As for the other, it might be some new mask, perhaps something the GB's made and hid away because it was too powerful? That would be pretty awesome. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Edit: I really don't understand the leaks policy now.  I am NOT complaining, just wondering= If Lego confirmed b2015, why are we not allowed to discuss the leaks?  Is it because Lego hasn't officialy confirmed it, or because there's no official set images.... never mind, I think I just answered my own question. :P

Because they were leaked confidential promotional materials by a third party, whom broke their non-disclosure agreement.

• Upvote 1

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

This is exciting news all around. If anyone had any doubts before, hopefully now they are fully on board the hype train.

I'm wondering, though; is that really the Kanohi Mask of Creation? I know it wasn't described exactly like that appearance in the old canon, but if this is a reboot I would expect it to be an important enough mask to include on the product page image. Therefore, it could be a new Mask of Creation, or something as important as the Ignika. However, it's definitely not the mask present on that leaked display from a month or so ago. Really, it could be anything. However, as TTV said in their video, if this IS the mask from the display, both it and all of the sets we've seen must have changed a lot in the prototype stage. I am curious to see...

Geek thoughts over.

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

This is so exciting and that mask looks incredible! It looks like it should belong to a king with the crown aesthetic, I cannot wait to get more info on it and official set images! Here's to hoping NYCC will reveal all...

Yeah, I really dig how it looks. Hopefully we get a cool set with it!

With Bionicle being confirmed for 2015, and thus a new wave of fans about to be looking it up online, I do feel that the issue of our outdated front page has become rather pressing. I'm worried we won't get as many new members as we could (or should) because of it.

I second this. Maybe when we get some official images, we could get a new front page incorporating them? Perhaps even a contest to choose the new design?

• Upvote 2

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Maybe the new mask is a Mata Nui's new symbol instead of the Hau?  :notsure:

Either way, I'm interested to see how exactly the story develops, if it'll be a reboot, a far away continuation or maybe just an alternate universe?

I hope the latter is the case.

Also, does NOBODY see the resemblence? :P

bionicle_210x227_portalfranchisecard_stiMask_of_Vulture.PNG

• Upvote 8

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Well, BZPower is possibly going to be active like a powered up Mata Nui robot if old fans come back and new fans join. The image found by Gatanui has definitely gotten many fans and myself very excited, and I must thank him for that. 

That Kanohi (if that is what it actually is) looks very tribal-like as others have mentioned, and I agree with other people that this mask looks very legendary as well as looking like something Artakha would wear, though at the same time I have a feeling it's something completely different. 

Next year is going to be a great year for us fans, and The Lego Group itself!

Edited by Rooster Nui
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I really dig how it looks. Hopefully we get a cool set with it!

With Bionicle being confirmed for 2015, and thus a new wave of fans about to be looking it up online, I do feel that the issue of our outdated front page has become rather pressing. I'm worried we won't get as many new members as we could (or should) because of it.

I second this. Maybe when we get some official images, we could get a new front page incorporating them? Perhaps even a contest to choose the new design?

That sounds like a good idea.

Either way, I'm interested to see how exactly the story develops, if it'll be a reboot, a far away continuation or maybe just an alternate universe?

Good

Vultraz was always my favorite

Now he can be a god among Matoran

i see the  resemblence!!!!

Good

Vultraz was always my favorite

Now he can be a god among Matoran

Plot Twist: Vultraz conquers The Melding Alt. Universe: brings prosperity to the land and a new storyline for desperate fans.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

***Toa Kyraan***

i see the  resemblence!!!!

To me it looks like Movie Dume's mask. I do see Vultraz too though.

Anyway this is really exciting! The imagery kind of reminds me of 2008, is this a sign it will be somewhat darker than Chima and Hero Factory/will be a continuation?

(Or both)

• Upvote 1

Follow the light...

The Hype Train will take you to it

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JTHStudio

Also, watch my new BIONICLE Short: "How BIONICLE Really Came Back" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15938-how-bionicle-really-came-back-a-brickfilm/

I want a reboot in an alternate universe. This way, we could possibly see crossovers, plus it gives Greg an excuse to maybe wrap up some loose ends from 01-10 through story serials.

Archon                      

***Toa Kyraan***

And just as I finished my fanfics. Thanks a lot, LEGO :P .

Wow, It's just me or are old members appearing out of nowhere ?  :D

It's not you. I'm seeing a lot of old faces I haven't seen in years coming out of the woodwork. With so many old members returning and the inevitable influx of new members joining, I'd say BZP is going to see a ton of activity, maybe even more activity than we've had in the four years since Bionicle ended.

-TNTOS-

• Upvote 1

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)