OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

Those pictures are Deevee's. They're prototype parts.

As for the trans green in Pohatu. .. eh. I'm sure he'll look fine, but I'm disappointed it isn't trans yellow. I'll have to see it in person.

E: wow my phone meseed this post up good

E2: ninjaD a bunch too ouch

Edited by Voltex

It kinda bugs me how the Hau and Akaku look squarish, like they tried to make the masks look like Minecraft.

Also, does anyone know when/where/how the winners of the NYCC mask giveaway are announced?  Did anyone here win one?

• Upvote 1

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

I don't have the patience to read the fifteen pages of discussion I missed yesterday, but I'd be happy to answer any questions people have about yesterday's events or my experience with the new pieces. :)

I assume they didn't leave the bins full of new parts for everyone to enjoy in the Lego Store, right?

Not a chance, sorry. They filled them up special for that event and I'm sure the unused parts went back with the designers. :P

Also, does anyone know when/where/how the winners of the NYCC mask giveaway are announced?  Did anyone here win one?

You mean the Twitter giveaway? I assume the winners will be contacted through Twitter itself when they're selected. Regular con attendees only need to go to the booth to receive one for free, and everyone who went to the Lego store event last night got an additional one in exclusive, numbered packaging.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I don't have the patience to read the fifteen pages of discussion I missed yesterday, but I'd be happy to answer any questions people have about yesterday's events or my experience with the new pieces. :)

I assume they didn't leave the bins full of new parts for everyone to enjoy in the Lego Store, right?

Not a chance, sorry. They filled them up special for that event and I'm sure the unused parts went back with the designers. :P

You mean the Twitter giveaway? I assume the winners will be contacted through Twitter itself when they're selected. Regular con attendees only need to go to the booth to receive one for free, and everyone who went to the Lego store event last night got an additional one in exclusive, numbered packaging.

Did they at least leave the sets on display? :(

I'm in New York in a little more than a week and I missed out on all the cool stuff...

Also, a question about the exclusive masks. Are they limited to one per person?

Hail Denmark

Arghhh I'll never be able to afford that transparent Hau when it shows up on Ebay for triple-digit prices. :P (Even double-digit prices above $15 are too much for me. :P)

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Based on what BZPower tweeted, it seems that the winners of the contest yesterday were notified already

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

Lyichir posted on Eurobricks:

The patterns on Kopaka's legs and Onua's chest are stickers. Everything else is printed. 

So for those wanting solid, no printing black XL chestplates, your wishes have been fulfilled. For those wanting printed chestplates and Kopaka legs... you may be a bit disappointed.

EDIT: Also, Front (apparently a Lego employee) just posted this on Eurobricks here:

The mask-head connection has been tightend up during development, and I'm pretty sure that the masks (at least most of them) are prototypes that are not fully adjusted yet.
Erland
Part Design 

And he also posted:

snapback.pngPuffle Pal26, on 10 October 2014 - 02:15 PM, said:

Wow, Front! Fancy seeing you here.

Are you sure those are prototypes? I thought for sure that the masks at NYCC and LEGO Store event were the real deal... anyway, if this is true, I am glad!

Well the masks have been moulded in the production moulds, but they are probably not fully adjusted at the connection point. At least the mask I worked on, Pohatu, needed a lot of adjustments, and I know hat some of the others masks needed adjustments as well. Often when you make a design with a new connection type, you start out with something conservative, that can be adjusted by just milling a bit more material away from the mould. Avoiding having to manufacture new mould parts just because you did not get the dimensions right in the first go. 

Erland
Part Design 

So I've learned 2 things: how they refine new Lego moulds for things like that, and that the new 2015 masks just keep getting better and better. :P

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I'm in New York in a little more than a week and I missed out on all the cool stuff...

The sets will still be on display at the con this weekend, but that won't help you if you're only arriving a week from now. I don't know about the Lego store, but I'd guess they've been removed from there since it wouldn't do to be showcasing sets that won't be available for a few more months. Sorry to disappoint you.

The masks are one per person. From my experience, though, the people at the con didn't check too carefully, so if you were the kind of person who would change their outfit each day to try to nab more than one mask, it might work. :P Again, the con will be over by the time you arrive and the Lego store ones were only for that private one-night event. But keep an eye on eBay if you really want the mask, because the price should drop in the coming weeks.

Arghhh I'll never be able to afford that transparent Hau when it shows up on Ebay for triple-digit prices. :P (Even double-digit prices above $15 are too much for me. :P)

Don't expect the price to remain as high as it is. Most of the people who got the mask are still at the con and thus aren't selling it yet, so when the con is over a LOT more will be available and the increased supply should drive down prices a bit. Just keep an eye on the selling price and nab one when it seems to bottom out (that's what I did to get the SDCC Unikitty for "only" $80, and the mask will probably be even less in demand than that was).

• Upvote 1

Woot! Just snagged a clear NYCCC hau from eBay for $80! :D

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"

Okay, I'm just gonna be open to everything as to why I'm not happy with 2015.

It's all a big cop out.

Seriously.

I like the new builds, and the fact that Mata Nui and Makuta are brothers again, but it's all just... Meh.

The island is still MATA--NUI.

They've completely changed the characteristics of characters - Lewa's clumsiness onto Kopaka, Kopaka's dry humour onto Gali, Gali's wisdom and other things onto Onua, and they made Onua SLEEPY OF ALL THE THINGS.

SLEEPY.

Plus, we haven't heard a thing about the spiders that are with all the sets, which are probably a main point, mainly due to the fact that they're getting a box of their own, unless they're just a generic bad guy, a la the brain slugs.

And the fact that some of the design choices are in very poor choice.

Edit: and if your going to make Turaga in the style of souped up Matoran, USE SOUPED UP MATORAN.

Generally, Lego has just made a company cash out to get some more money to work on things they know are working.

Lego, I am disappointed.

Edited by alijar
  • Upvote 1

Oh yeah, probably worth mentioning in this topic that a couple people who were there at the time have confirmed my fears that Pohatu's limb bones and bohrok eyes are Trans. Fluorescent Green instead of Trans. Yellow, as they look in promotional images.

I'm extremely disappointed. Trans Yellow looks fine with Pohatu's Dark Orange, IMO, but Trans. Fluorescent Green just.... looks weird.

Not fluorescent green! >,<

WWWWAAAAAAIIIII!!!!!!

Why are there two Toa's with such weird colors!?

Lyichir posted on Eurobricks:

The patterns on Kopaka's legs and Onua's chest are stickers. Everything else is printed. 

So for those wanting solid, no printing black XL chestplates, your wishes have been fulfilled. For those wanting printed chestplates and Kopaka legs... you may be a bit disappointed.

I wanna shout "WWWAAAAIII" again =_=

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

The sets will still be on display at the con this weekend, but that won't help you if you're only arriving a week from now. I don't know about the Lego store, but I'd guess they've been removed from there since it wouldn't do to be showcasing sets that won't be available for a few more months. Sorry to disappoint you.

The masks are one per person. From my experience, though, the people at the con didn't check too carefully, so if you were the kind of person who would change their outfit each day to try to nab more than one mask, it might work. :P Again, the con will be over by the time you arrive and the Lego store ones were only for that private one-night event. But keep an eye on eBay if you really want the mask, because the price should drop in the coming weeks.

Don't expect the price to remain as high as it is. Most of the people who got the mask are still at the con and thus aren't selling it yet, so when the con is over a LOT more will be available and the increased supply should drive down prices a bit. Just keep an eye on the selling price and nab one when it seems to bottom out (that's what I did to get the SDCC Unikitty for "only" $80, and the mask will probably be even less in demand than that was).

I have a friend who has a friend who has some friends at Comic Con, so that's why I was asking.  ^_^

Aw, I had hoped I would at least be able to see the display in New York. But oh well, january isn't too far away I guess.  :)

Hail Denmark

It's all a big cop out.

Seriously.

I like the new builds, and the fact that Mata Nui and Makuta are brothers again, but it's all just... Meh.

The island is still MATA-######-NUI.

They've completely changed the characteristics of characters - Lewa's clumsiness onto Kopaka, Kopaka's dry humour onto Gali, Gali's wisdom and other things onto Onua, and they made Onua SLEEPY OF ALL THE ###### THINGS.

SLEEPY.

Plus, we haven't heard a thing about the spiders that are with all the sets, which are probably a main point, mainly due to the fact that they're getting a box of their own, unless they're just a generic bad guy, a la the brain slugs.

Edit: and if your going to make Turaga in the style of souped up Matoran, USE ###### SOUPED UP MATORAN.

Generally, Lego has just made a company cash out to get some more money to work on things they know are working.

Lego, I am disappointed.

If you don't like it so badly then why don't you make a forum topic about it for anyone who has complaints about 2015?

It's all a big cop out.

Seriously.

The island is still MATA-######-NUI.

They've completely changed the characteristics of characters - Lewa's clumsiness onto Kopaka, Kopaka's dry humour onto Gali, Gali's wisdom and other things onto Onua, and they made Onua SLEEPY OF ALL THE ###### THINGS.

SLEEPY.

Lego, I am disappointed.

"dry humor" doesn't mean what you think it means. Gali isn't deadpan, she just sucks at telling jokes.

I can't say Lewa was ever clumsy; he was easily the most agile and fleet-footed of them. He was just careless and cocky, which IS demonstrated in this new personality. 

Onua was ALWAYS wise, perhaps wiser than Gali. They're just playing that up more this time than some cliche "BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH MAN POWER" tough guy like in MoL.

We don't know about the spiders, no, but we still have almost three months to go. What we learned was the legend, and some things about the setting, and the personalities of the Toa. We'll see more about the antagonists when it becomes more relevant.

I don't see how avoiding releasing the EXACT SAME TOYLINE is a bad thing. Change happens. In this case, I think it's definitely for the better.

• Upvote 8

When I think about Gali being bad at telling jokes I can't help but think of the Avatar: The Last Airbender episode "Sokka's Master", when Katara has to try and sub for Sokka as the group's comic relief and fails miserably.

I can also picture Gali (who has always been the peacekeeper between the conflicting personalities of the Toa Mata) trying to defuse an argument with a joke that only makes everyone involved more angry.

Suffice it to say that I like the sound of the new Gali a LOT.

• Upvote 4

So is the Bionicle booth and panel done for NYCCC? Or will there be more info later?

I was able to get tickets for tomorrow (long story). Does anyone know what will still be there? The display? Q&A? The Haus?

Follow the light...

The Hype Train will take you to it

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JTHStudio

Also, watch my new BIONICLE Short: "How BIONICLE Really Came Back" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15938-how-bionicle-really-came-back-a-brickfilm/

I was able to get tickets for tomorrow (long story). Does anyone know what will still be there? The display? Q&A? The Haus?

According to a friend they are giving out a new batch of Haus at 10 everyday.

10 everyday?! I thought there were 1500...

Follow the light...

Also, watch my new BIONICLE Short: "How BIONICLE Really Came Back" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15938-how-bionicle-really-came-back-a-brickfilm/

At 10, as in at 10 am. :P

Hail Denmark

Oh lol, I can only go for a couple of hours in the morning, Is it a raffle like the other giveaways?

Follow the light...

Oh lol, I can only go for a couple of hours in the morning, Is it a raffle like the other giveaways?

They're free, you just go up to the booth and get one. I wouldn't wait too long though, since they're limited.

Hail Denmark

When I think about Gali being bad at telling jokes I can't help but think of the Avatar: The Last Airbender episode "Sokka's Master", when Katara has to try and sub for Sokka as the group's comic relief and fails miserably.

I can also picture Gali (who has always been the peacekeeper between the conflicting personalities of the Toa Mata) trying to defuse an argument with a joke that only makes everyone involved more angry.

Suffice it to say that I like the sound of the new Gali a LOT.

Gali is a lot like Katara, all things considered. After all, her most distinctive character trait has always been being able to be calm and caring or fierce and ruthless depending on the needs of the situation. That description might not be Katara's central character trait, but it definitely describes her.

It also makes sense when you consider that both characters have the element of water and so reflecting those two sides of water (sometimes nurturing, sometimes merciless) could have occurred to the creators of both franchises.

Just came back from Comic Con! The sets are so unbelievably amazing in real life, and my new transparent hau is just a beauty. Plus I got some posters and my picture taken! It was bloody amazing I tell you...

Only disappointments were Pohatu using trans-yellowish green. I'm not a huge fan of the keetorange on Lewa, but it's not that bad. The gear functions are also a little too noticeable. I wonder why the sets used the yellow "gear" piece when they all also include the black one too, which looks far better. They stick out quite a bit, though from the looks of it I think they can be adjusted. And they do release a new piece on the backs, possibly to allow easier implementation of the gear function with extra back armor together. I think the masks also pop off like the original mata masks (I heard Aanchir say this, plus my trans hau has much larger and rounder bumps on the inside on the parts that go around the head. They don't clip in, but rather rest tightly in but can be pushed on/off easily).

I tried fitting the hau onto a metru head and it works, but definitely not well. It doesn't match up with the holes on the sides or with the eyes, plus it ends up on an angle. So you can put it on a metru head, it just won't work or look very good.

Oh, and Kopaka has stickers. Bleh. But whatev's it's only on his thighs from the look of it. I think all the chest pieces are printed.

All in all, these are the best constraction sets we have gotten in a long, long time (in fact, the absolute best we have gotten using CCBS in my opinion). They simply surpass everything else in style, play ability, and coolness. All I can do is applaud Lego for their good work. This is phenomenal!

Edited by Banana Gunz

I don't believe the TTV speculation because I was also at the panel and the phrase "It's a reboot" was used at least a dozen times, and all without the word "soft" in front of it. Also, the phrase was never uttered in our interviews with the same BIONICLE story and set and entire franchise employees either. There was a bit about the mask of time mentioned by a couple LEGO employees, and yes, references to it being the full mask were indeed used. TTV's "confirmed facts" list is a conflation of actual facts, and misconstrued LEGO comments.

It was a TTV podcast member who used the term "soft reboot" in an interview to get the employee to agree to it. The idea of these toa being the original ones is both right and wrong. They are not the same characters as the ones we had before- they are NOT going to be the original characters who we kept up with for ten years. They are new iterations of those characters, and that is what TLG meant when they mentioned "we're using the original toa". The Mask of Time reference was indeed used, but not in a way to imply the old characters moved to the new continuity via time travel- rather it seemed to us there to hear that discussion as well (since the TTV guys recorded it like three feet from us at the booth) that the reference was more like "we're using elements from the original, like you know how the original they had the character making the mask of time from the disks? And then you ended up with half a mask? We're going to have the full mask."

I can see where the confusion would come in, but I don't in the slightest believe this was a "it's a soft reboot" mention. Definitely seems like a conflation of terms mixed with some leading and confusing questions from TTV, and some speculation that has worked its way into their facts list.

You've dashed all my hopes :'(

I don't believe the TTV speculation because I was also at the panel and the phrase "It's a reboot" was used at least a dozen times, and all without the word "soft" in front of it. Also, the phrase was never uttered in our interviews with the same BIONICLE story and set and entire franchise employees either. There was a bit about the mask of time mentioned by a couple LEGO employees, and yes, references to it being the full mask were indeed used. TTV's "confirmed facts" list is a conflation of actual facts, and misconstrued LEGO comments.

It was a TTV podcast member who used the term "soft reboot" in an interview to get the employee to agree to it. The idea of these toa being the original ones is both right and wrong. They are not the same characters as the ones we had before- they are NOT going to be the original characters who we kept up with for ten years. They are new iterations of those characters, and that is what TLG meant when they mentioned "we're using the original toa". The Mask of Time reference was indeed used, but not in a way to imply the old characters moved to the new continuity via time travel- rather it seemed to us there to hear that discussion as well (since the TTV guys recorded it like three feet from us at the booth) that the reference was more like "we're using elements from the original, like you know how the original they had the character making the mask of time from the disks? And then you ended up with half a mask? We're going to have the full mask."

I can see where the confusion would come in, but I don't in the slightest believe this was a "it's a soft reboot" mention. Definitely seems like a conflation of terms mixed with some leading and confusing questions from TTV, and some speculation that has worked its way into their facts list.

You've dashed all my hopes :'(

That's why one hopes realistically, and keeps in mind when to be skeptical.

• Upvote 2

I wonder why the sets used the yellow "gear" piece when they all also include the black one too, which looks far better

Same reason Dragon Bolt had a big red eyesore in the middle of its back: they want functions to be noticeable

True, that was what I thought. It's just that if you built the set and know it has gear functions, there's no point in making it more noticeable. I guess it's just to make it easier to see/understand the function on boxes? That would be my guess.

And I asked one of the people at the panel whether it's a reboot or continuation. It seems it's a complete reboot, but the response was basically, "it's the original toa who lost their memories and ended up on Otoku". This can be interpreted as the original toa from the original line somehow ending up on Otoku from the original timeline, or it can be that they are the original toa, but separate the past canon. The first would would a soft reboot, second a hard reboot. I'd go with the second for sure.

EDIT: Seeing DeeVees comment I think I can definitely say it's a "hard" reboot.

I'm a little disappointing that the video does go into the skull spiders at all, but it's still cool that they're paying a lot of attention with the backgrounds of the new main story. It's been said that there are plans for three years, and there are three legendary masks, so I'm wondering if they have to find one of the three masks each year. I personally hope against this, as I would like to see something a little more different than that each year, but we'll have to see.

Edited by Banana Gunz

I think the video doesn't go into the Skull Spiders for the same reason the original legend didn't mention the Rahi, or the Rahkshi; they're one-year antagonists, not integral parts of the legend of Bionicle

I'd be quite happy if what we saw was antagonists who aren't necessarily tied to a Big Bad, and this story sets up the perfect motivation for such antagonists: the Mask of Ultimate Power. What corrupt, power-hungry individual WOULDN'T want to find that mask?

I think the video doesn't go into the Skull Spiders for the same reason the original legend didn't mention the Rahi, or the Rahkshi; they're one-year antagonists, not integral parts of the legend of Bionicle

I'd be quite happy if what we saw was antagonists who aren't necessarily tied to a Big Bad, and this story sets up the perfect motivation for such antagonists: the Mask of Ultimate Power. What corrupt, power-hungry individual WOULDN'T want to find that mask?

All true, I guess the video was only trying to set up the main overall plot, not the smaller villains, but it still would've been alright to have a mention or tease or something.

Also all the masks look perfect. Even the hau that everybody was complaining about. Their designs are all reminiscent of the originals but dare to make changes to make them more modern. They really are pretty fantastic.

And the trans-yellowish green isn't set breaking on Pohatu, but it definitely isn't flattering with his particular color scheme. Yellow would've been a much nicer color in my opinion, but it's not that bad.

I noticed that the only colors for the brain stalks were trans-yellowish green and trans light blue. Maybe we'll get more colors next wave?

The sets also tend to have those open ball joints at the shoulders. I kind of wish those would've been somehow covered up because they create some awkward gaps in them. I definitely would've wanted to see different feet for them. Onua is the only one with ones out of all six, which is a little disappointing. I never was a fan of those clown shoes...

But there were some other details that I thought would be bad but actually didn't bother me, like Kopaka's lower legs.

I've also got a drip of worry about Pohatu's secondary weapons function and how well it will work, because they attach by only one pin.

On the topic of pins, there are quite a bunch of open pins and connector pieces that look stray and out of place in order to allow the secondary function. This bothers me a little, but it doesn't kill me; it's amazing that we even got secondary weapons functions at all. Plus they even gave the toa secondary weapons to use while their main one's are attached to their bodies for getting around. It is very obvious that a lot of thought went into these.

Just came back from Comic Con! The sets are so unbelievably amazing in real life, and my new transparent hau is just a beauty. Plus I got some posters and my picture taken! It was bloody amazing I tell you...

Only disappointments were Pohatu using trans-yellowish green. I'm not a huge fan of the keetorange on Lewa, but it's not that bad. The gear functions are also a little too noticeable. I wonder why the sets used the yellow "gear" piece when they all also include the black one too, which looks far better. They stick out quite a bit, though from the looks of it I think they can be adjusted. And they do release a new piece on the backs, possibly to allow easier implementation of the gear function with extra back armor together. I think the masks also pop off like the original mata masks (I heard Aanchir say this, plus my trans hau has much larger and rounder bumps on the inside on the parts that go around the head. They don't clip in, but rather rest tightly in but can be pushed on/off easily).

I tried fitting the hau onto a metru head and it works, but definitely not well. It doesn't match up with the holes on the sides or with the eyes, plus it ends up on an angle. So you can put it on a metru head, it just won't work or look very good.

Oh, and Kopaka has stickers. Bleh. But whatev's it's only on his thighs from the look of it. I think all the chest pieces are printed.

All in all, these are the best constraction sets we have gotten in a long, long time (in fact, the absolute best we have gotten using CCBS in my opinion). They simply surpass everything else in style, play ability, and coolness. All I can do is applaud Lego for their good work. This is phenomenal!

I find one of the few most key awesome parts being that these guys contain a good bit of technic bits besides the HF construction.

You know, I'm actually not sure how I should feel about this.

I feel both really excited and really disappointed.

Its a strange feeling. My recommendation is to never get it.

What corrupt, power-hungry individual WOULDN'T want to find that mask?

*Raises hand*

When something has "ultimate power" plastered over it I feel inclined to question it... a lot.

*snip*

I find one of the few most key awesome parts being that these guys contain a good bit of technic bits besides the HF construction.

You know, I'm actually not sure how I should feel about this.

I feel both really excited and really disappointed.

Its a strange feeling. My recommendation is to never get it.

The new sets do contain a lot of technic. This and functions are something I did not expect since they released CCBS (actually even before that when they simplified constraction with designs like the inika build).

I'm very pleased with this though. It allows for easy MOC'ing and building but still allows people to have complex and interesting sets with functions and technicality. It's the best of both worlds! (Cue the awful Hannah Montana music!)

• Upvote 1

DV is correct: they never used the word "soft reboot" at the panel, and they immediately started out the panel saying "this is a reboot". I should have clarified that it wasn't told there, and that was my fault. I'm not going to deny that I might have asked some leading questions either; I asked a lot of things based on what I wanted to hear.

Honestly, BZP was 100% on the ball when it came to recording actual information there. They had mics and cameras and interviewed more of the employees than we ended up doing. We were basically hilariously underprepared when it came to recording video (we've always done audio/editing stuff until now). A lot of our audio was botched because all we had was an iPhone. So I personally believed the whole "soft reboot" thing was the case from my personal conversations, but BZP talked to a lot more people and have a lot more of it recorded in an official capacity. If there is any source you should believe definitively from NYCC, it's definitely them over us. They did a much better job of reporting onsite.

Edited by Kahi
  • Upvote 2

The new sets do contain a lot of technic. This and functions are something I did not expect since they released CCBS (actually even before that when they simplified constraction with designs like the inika build).

I'm very pleased with this though. It allows for easy MOC'ing and building but still allows people to have complex and interesting sets with functions and technicality. It's the best of both worlds! (Cue the awful Hannah Montana music!)

Oh thats great! I didn't expect to hear about such a thing ever since 2006 either!

Yeah, thats one of the things I'm excited about, lots of throwback to the beginning, not just in design but in function too.

(Hanna Montana? I always get reminded of PC World XD )