Low priced sets/collectibles for sale!

Reya

Hi guys! I am back to sell off what remains of my collection. I am in need of only cash. I only accept payment through Paypal and cash in Euros (buyer may send money via post at their own risk). At the moment, I am not at home and can only send after the 22nd of September at the earliest. All items are used but are in great condition and come from a smoke free home. I accept Paypal and, of course, buyer pays shipping and optional Paypal fees if you want buyer protection. I will do my best to make the package as compact as possible to ensure you get a fair shipping price. 

Please note that, for now, I am only selling any canister/small sets in sets of 6, and would prefer to send sets without canisters and instructions even though I have them as this will keep your shipping bill from getting too expensive. I may not have all instruction but I have the majority in good/okay condition. Remember, all instructions are online anyways so you would be saving money on shipping! All sets are complete and come with their original pieces (like original Kanoka, Masks, Kraata, etc...). The price I have listed below account are for sets without canisters and instructions were applicable. This is a great opportunity for those looking to collect sets to make Kaita sets or fill the voids in their collection. So without further ado, here is my inventory: (prices are in $USD and orange means reserved)

Haves:

All six Rahkshi/Vahki: $24 each

All six Rahaga: $12 
All six Toa Hordika/Visorak: $27 each
Krekka/Nidhiki/Turaga Dume and Nivawk: $13 each
Keetongu/Roodaka/Sidorak: $16 each
Umbra/Axonn/Brutaka: $27 each (last two MIGHT not be for sale I'll decide but you can offer anyways)
Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo: $35
Toa Lesovikk with Sled: $27
Both Toa Iruini and Norik: $15

Ehlek: $5 
All Metruans except the Ehrye(white): $10 
Toa Metru Vakama/Matau/Nokama: $4 each
All Inika except Jaller and Nuparu: $6 each

I have all four playsets from 2005. I will sell all four for $100
All Kanoka from packs except Ko-metru ones (30 Kanoka in total): $20

Prices are negotiable!

Everything I have is on that list so I do not have any extra collectibles. $12 minimum buy. 

Thanks.  :)

Edited by Reya

Are you in the U.S.?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 3 weeks later...