Mask Of Unity

ToaTupac

Bionicle Custom Kanohi

Allows the user to combine elemental powers and can also create fusions of multiple characters

maskofunity_by_iglazyass-d7yoe2d.jpg

kanohi_tupaki_by_iglazyass-d7yokxs.jpg

for example the mask wearer can call upon the Toa Kaita or create some type of amalgamation to become his own body

In the future - just use the edit button to modify a post instead of posting three times in a row. I've merged your initial three into one, for now!

Thanks,

Wind

Edited by -Windrider-

I like the colouring/shading, as it looks really shiny. :)

Apart from it not being 100% symmetrical there's not really anything to criticise. The mask design is great, it looks convincing. ^^

Out of curiousity, it looks like you originally draw this on paper and then coloured it digitally? Or is it a completely digital drawing?

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Great design, it really looks like it could have been and actual mask in the story. The Mata head reference is quite a creative feature. There's just enough depth in the picture. You could have checked with a ruler for alignment. I really like the colouring, idk why.

banner1.png

Thanks Fairy Knight. Yea I drew it on paper first, then colored it on my ipad app. (I wish i still had photoshop!) 

I have a question for anyone. When the Toa combine into their respective Kaita form, can they do it at will? or is a special item/energy required?

Yep, if three Toa have enough willpower and willingness to work together, they can combine their forms into a Kaita.

Also, I hate to tell you, but there is a canon mask that is very similer to this in terms of power, the mask of fusion.

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru: