LEGO Darth Vader's Star Destroyer on Kickstarter

Hapori Tohu

tn_09_10_14_darth-vader-star-destroyer-k

Thomas Benedikt from Toronto, Canada, asks for your pledges on Kickstarter to construct a 13-feet Darth Vader's Star Destroyer out of 90k LEGO bricks. Unfortunately, it won't be life-sized but still impressive enough to blow your socks off. After spending over 1000 hours in creating a digital model, Thomas is now ready to construct the physical thing - if he reaches his goal of $15,500 CAD, which will be 60% of the cost; the rest he will pay himself. Backers will get a number of benefits. Check out the Kickstarter page if you want to back this impressive, 100kg/200 pound LEGO creation or if you just want to see some stats and renderings.

View the full article

This looks like it will be a great Star Destroyer if it ever gets built. I'm saving my money right now, so I can't donate. But I do hope it gets the guy gets the money he needs to build this. I love to see pictures of it at a convention like Comic Con someday.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png