Preorder Ninjago Soundtrack

Hapori Tohu

The Ninjago television Show has had some great music in the past, but there was no easy way for you to listen to it outside of the episodes. Well, that will come to an end soon, as an official soundtrack is now available for preorder on Amazon. The music by Jay Vincent and Michael Kramer will be on an audio CD and currently costs $13.98. It looks like most of the tracks are from the first season, so hopefully future albums will come out to cover the rest of the music from the show.

View the full article

• Upvote 1

It isn't really true that there was no easy way to listen to it as you could download it on Jay Vincent's website, which oddly enough seems to be unavailable right now. Still, this is good news! The TV series has had an amazing musical score.

-Gata signoff.png

• Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Yeah, even though I've managed to throw together a hefty Ninjago playlist from the stuff that's been posted to YouTube and Soundcloud, I'll definitely be picking this up to help support the creators and show my enthusiasm for future albums like this (perhaps one with music from seasons two and three)! It's great to finally be getting an official soundtrack release.

This album is about 55 minutes long, which is a great length for casual listening in my opinion — similar in length to the music I might listen to on a walk around the neighborhood, or before going to sleep. And it compiles many of the best tracks from the pilot and Season One, in my opinion.

I am curious if this will end up being released digitally. I would certainly be happy to buy it as a CD, but I know some people prefer to get their music digitally, and having it in both formats would help maximize its audience.

• Upvote 1