Who would you like to see as a sixth Toa Mahri?

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Takanuva. A Toa without a team, a Toa Team with an open spot on the roster, and Takanuva has a history with the Mahri dating back to when they were Matoran. If it hadn't been for the Takblocking gate before Karzahni in 06, he probably would have ended up with the team anyway, so he's not only the easiest pick here (really, who would want to go through the effort of digging up another Toa Stone, especially with so few Toa to spare?) he's the most rational, and would work the best with the team.

-Tyler

Edited by Parks and Rekt
  • Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm happy this topic got posted, because I really think this is a good topic for discussion. While Kopeke would be the most obvious pick for a Toa of ice, I can't help but feel like Takanuva is the most obvious choice for all the reasons Park mentioned.

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

(also you know you want the Chronicler's Company to be the next group of Matoran to become Toa. everyone headcanons it)

waited for this for years and it never came THANKS BONKLES 1.0

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Takua. He already worked with every member of the Mahri team, and vice-versa. Also everyone likes him.

(also you know you want the Chronicler's Company to be the next group of Matoran to become Toa. everyone headcanons it)

I want this so bad.

Edited by HoloTheWise

Taipu. It's a no-brainer. He'd make an awesome Toa because he's strong, adventurous, and loyal; a recipe for a fantastic Toa. Sure, he can be carefree and gullible at times, but that's an opportunity for character development; he has room to grow, and becoming a Toa could be the perfect chance for that. If I had to make a Toa team out of existing Matoran who never became Toa in the story, Taipu would be my first choice as Toa of Earth.

As for being a what-if replacement for Matoro, Taipu is already something like Hewkii, the muscle of the team. Both have strikingly similar personalities and attributes, so Taipu might not be the best replacement for Matoro, but if it was Hewkii who died back there, Taipu would be the perfect replacement.

mindeth the cobwebs

I think Takanuva would make the most sense here, as Takua was Jaller's best friend as a Matoran and he technically doesn't have a team as he was originally just a seventh Toa on the Nuva team, but he would be a perfect fit for the sixth Toa Mahri I think.

• Upvote 1

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Takanuva. He was close friends with Jaller, and also knew the others. He's also already gone on a mission with them; if it weren't for that nuisance at Karzahni he would have been with them the whole way. I felt like he had a nice dynamic with the group and they could work well together; plus, with him already being a Toa, the rest of the Mahri wouldn't have to waste time teaching him the ropes of being a Toa.

• Upvote 1

I also think they don't need a replacement.  Teams don't necessarily need six members, and I figure the Mahri would want to keep Matoro's spot unfilled as some sort of tribute or something.

Also, the Chronicler's Company should totally be their own Toa team, with Takanuva as leader.  :P

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

From the poll, Kopeke.

I think Lessovik would be cool.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I think that there should a 'None of them' option, because I've seen some people say that they don't think the Toa Mahri should have a sixth Toa. I, too, think that the Toa Marhi should just consist of its current members.

But if I HAD to pick someone, it would be Kopeke. I don't know much about him, but I think a Toa of Ice would be very helpful to the team. The reason I didn't chose Takanuva was because he is already considered to be a honorary member of the Toa Nuva. And even though he could switch over to the Toa Mahri, I believe he belongs with the Nuva. 

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster
  • Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Takanuva. A Toa without a team, a Toa Team with an open spot on the roster, and Takanuva has a history with the Mahri dating back to when they were Matoran. If it hadn't been for the Takblocking gate before Karzahni in 06, he probably would have ended up with the team anyway, so he's not only the easiest pick here (really, who would want to go through the effort of digging up another Toa Stone, especially with so few Toa to spare?) he's the most rational, and would work the best with the team.

-Tyler

I agree with this. Frankly, I wasn't thrilled about Jaller and co. becoming Toa, and I certainly wouldn't want that visited on the Chronicler's Company. Takanuva is besties with most of the Mahri, however, so he would be the perfect choice to round out the team. He's even got the color scheme down. :P

• Upvote 1
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

The one that seems to make the most sense is Onepu, since the Chronicler's Company have remained Matoran ever since they got together. But it would seem strange to have two Toa of Earth on a team of six. Takanuva also make sense, but I don't think he would have to become amphibious. I picked no-one.

vartempsig.png

"Don't criticize what you can't understand."

Bob Dylan

Huh, was surprised to see Takanuva in the poll, but it does make sense if he were to join their team to make 6.

but I took it as the idea of another matoran becoming a Toa, so it was down to Tamaru or Kapura. Went with Tamaru

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I feel like adding in anyone would be kind of a disservice to Matoro, and there would be that awkward knowing between the members of the team that the only reason they're there is to take Matoro's place. But if anyone could pull it off, I would have to agree with the majority and say Takanuva sounds like the best option for reasons already stated.

• Upvote 1

No one could replace Matoro. I don't think it would feel right, in-story or out, for anyone to take Matoro's place as an official Toa Mahri. I think Takanuva would work together well with them, though.

... also, not on the list, but I have a mighty need for Toa Kotu. Because. Because TOA. KOTU. She has a Rau! She's known to be a good Rahi Tamer! She'd be awesome! And she's apparently a prankster and has a quick wit and she deserves so much more screen time than she ever got

Macku and Kotu as Toa. Just. In general. Not as part of the Toa Mahri or anything, just because they're awesome, should become Toa.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

I went with Macku because I felt romance being taken out of canon was silly, and the Mahri never had another line afterwards anyway so it wouldn't have mattered if there were two Toa of Water and no Toa of Ice. Takanuva would work well with them too, but it's more likely the spot will remain vacant. I don't even know who anyone else on the list is, besides the fact that they are Matoran, because at that age my focus was on the characters with powers.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The toa mahri are no longer amphibious. Besides, they will be doing more on land anyway.

Actually, BS01 states that the Toa Mahri are still amphibious. 

However, during his last moments as an individual, he teleported the other Toa Mahri back to Metru Nui, where they became amphibious by the power of Matoro and the Ignika

Also, I think that if someone did join the Toa Mahri team, they wouldn't have to be amphibious. Tahu isn't a Toa Nuva anymore, but he would still be consider a member of the Toa Nuva, just to name an example of one Toa being different than his teammates on a Toa team. But that is my two cents on the matter.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Meh... I think they'd kinda want to keep the spot vacant, in memory of Matoro....

I do think Macku, hafu, Kopeke, Tamaru and Kapura would make an excellent new team, hopefully something they'll try after the 2015 wave. Midak should also be on the team, I think he's been a good Toa candidate for a while (Helryx's quote from Swamp of Secrets here).

• Upvote 1

cLT23Pz.png

Takanuva. Seeing him and Jaller work together again would be sweet. I also think that it makes sense to happen -- that if trouble abounds and the Toa of Metru-Nui are needed, Takanuva will be right alongside the Mahri, ready to help. 

As for the water stuff, meh. So what if they're amphibious and he's not? Nuparu could make him some kind of breather, or he could get a kaukau.

• Upvote 2

I voted Kopeke because it feels more natural for a main Toa team to have a Toa of Ice. I mean, what if the Toa Mahri need that Toa to help with something, like making battles easier to win, create element-based combinations, and/or whatever needed thing.

Although that Kopeke is the only known current Chronicler, I wonder who would take his place when he would be a new Toa of Ice?

And also, Takanuva already joined the Toa Nuva as a honorary member, but I guess that he can belong to two Toa Teams at the same time, but, as I said, I chose Kopeke because it feels natural that way.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

The toa mahri are no longer amphibious. Besides, they will be doing more on land anyway.

Yes, they are. Know your stuff
  • Upvote 1

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

At first I was going to choose No-One, but then I selected Takua. In addition to what others have said, I remembered the legend surrounding a seventh toa, it being apocolyptic in nature. Now that the matoran universe has been destroyed the prophecy has been fulfilled and there is no longer any metaphysical reason for Takua to stay stay with the Toa Nuva and he can finally go back to being with his friends like a year ago when he was a matoran.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light