New Polybag with Dareth

Toa Green Ninja

I've got some good news for you all! Toys "R" Us in the United Kingdom is supplying a brand new exclusive polybag for us Ninjago fans. What is it, you ask? One containing the one and only Dareth (EXCLUSIVE ALERT), one of his fake trophies, and a Nindroid. That's right, THE BROWN NINJA! I know a lot of us are looking forward to getting it. Hopefully, this will appear in the USA soon.

Check it out! http://brickset.com/article/12295/new-ninjago-polybag-in-tru-(uk) Also, feel free to discuss Dareth as a character here.

What do you think? My opinion, personally: Yaaaay! Now if only we could have Misako, or Dr. Julien (if he were still alive). Or Brad Tudabone. Or the Mailman. Basically, there are a lot of minifigures from the show that they could make, who are just as important as Dareth.

Edited by Toa Green Ninja
  • Upvote 2

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

It's a nice treat to a lot of Ninjago fans, especially the ones who watch the show (like me!). This is a polybag I'd like to have, as I find Dareth to be an amusing character, despite his bumbling demeanor. In other words, Dareth is awesome, and I would kill to have his polybag.

"Watch me lay down some sick fighting moves! The Penguin, the Tiger, the Python! WAAAAAUUUUUUGH!!!"

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

This is definitely going on my wish list. After the Visual Dictionary's minifigure turned out to be the same Zane minifigure that was already available in two different ways, I was not expecting to see any new minifigures for this year, particularly not a character like Dareth, and particularly not in a Toys 'R' Us exclusive polybag set!

Besides this figure being a great design in its own right, it gives me hope that other unique, distinctive minifigure designs from the show might appear in sets, even if they don't necessarily show up in sets right when they're introduced. Nya's current outfit from the show is definitely at the top of that list for me. Even though it's a completely unique design (unlike many outfits from the show that are just palette swaps of existing minifigure parts), she has yet to appear as a physical minifigure in that costume.

Awesome, ive been waiting for this figure to come out, this is a must have for me! Its so epic it has two figures as well, another Nindroid to add to my army!

Edited by randomreviewerbros

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Well it's about time we gotten a character from the TV show and not just the same main characters. But the sad thing is...               I don't have a Toys R Us around me  :crying:

But hope we see more Ninjago character from the TV show or exclusive clothes that the main character wear other then there Ninja Uniform, like the Pink Ninja, the 4 main ninja normal clothes (with a different look on there face) or this guy (why aren't these made yet).

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

That's really cool! They chose a really good way to make a minifigure of him. I understand he's not really important enough to be in a set but this is a good solution to that. Too bad I'll most likely not ever get it but then again I still don't have any ninja minifigure except for NRG Zane, oddly. :P

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Dareth isn't my favorite character from the show. I prefer Garmadon, Zane, and Sensei Wu over him. But that's just my opinion of him.

I am surprised, though, that this is the first time that Dareth is being released as a minifig. I would've thought he'd already been released as one before now. The minifig itself does look cool. Hopefully this polybag makes its way to the U.S. someday.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Brown Ninja is the great ninja I have ever known

Is this really the first time he's been released as a minifig? That's surprising to me, considering he's a recurring character in the show.

2014 is actually the first time that any new allies for the Ninja have appeared in sets, besides Lloyd in 2012. This year we got Pixal, Cyrus Borg, Sensei Garmadon, and now Dareth. But there are a number of other recurring characters in the show who have never appeared in the sets, including most of the Ninja's parents, the Postman (who I believe has actually appeared in more episodes than Dareth has), Rufus MacAllister (Mother Doomsday), and the announcer guy whose name I forget (appeared in "The Royal Blacksmiths", "Day of the Great Devourer", and "The Ninjaball Run", among others).
  • Upvote 1

I remember Dareth from the show... like others have said, I'm not a hardcore fan of Ninjago but it's still fun to see Lego making little characters like that. This is what makes Lego so great (along with all those other ten-million reasons).

I honestly have no idea who he is, but I just wanted to say that the image they have for the news story reminds me of the "Honey, where are my paaaaaaaants?" guy from The LEGO Movie.

Same hair, and really I would almos say the have simular personalitys, but Where Are My Pants Guy does not have much of one.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

I honestly have no idea who he is, but I just wanted to say that the image they have for the news story reminds me of the "Honey, where are my paaaaaaaants?" guy from The LEGO Movie.

Same hair, and really I would almos say the have simular personalitys, but Where Are My Pants Guy does not have much of one.

Oh haha, I thought I was the only one who thought this. Glad to see I'm not.

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

If you don't mind a few extra Dareths this set would make a good Nindroid troop builder.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

If you don't mind a few extra Dareths this set would make a good Nindroid troop builder.

It would, but that'll depend heavily on how it's being released. In the UK at least it's being sold normally in Toys 'R' Us, but it's possible that it might be a more tightly-regulated promotional giveaway in other countries.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother