Legends of Artakha #1 Spherus Magna

DragonKyle

Tahu and his friends on Spherus Magna thought that the Great Spirit robot had defeated Makuta over the skies of Spherus Magna. But they were dead wrong. As it turns out, makuta had reverted back to his Spirit form and- as the Toa and Glatorian know- is still searching for a new form or empty, dead robotic shell to inhabit.

Tahu walked over to Pohatu, who stood near the furnace of his desert hut. Tahu and Pohatu had become more like brothers since the battle on Spherus Magna. But the others don't talk much anymore of furtherless. Tahu clapped a robotic hand on his oulder and said: 

"My brother, are you okay?" 

Pohatu turned his head to his brother and leader Tahu.

"I lost a friend during the battle, his name was Deraxik, I met him while on a scouting mission with Kopaka, he was a Matoran who was separated from his friends. He was impaled by a Makuta during the battle. I am now mourning his spirit."  

Pohatu whispered the end of his prayer, in the Matoran language, then stood up and walked out, alarmed

Tahu wished he knew what had Pohatu had ran out for, but remebered when he was like that, back on Mata Nui.

Outside the hut, The Glatorian Gresh was with Turaga Matau outside Pohatus hut. They were talking very quiet, but everyone could hear them. The Turaga had settled on Bara Magna then Spherus Magna during the battle.

"As i told you Gresh, your shield was damaged during the battle with that Vorox in the dunes. But I have something for you." said Matau.

The elder walked over to a small hut and walked in, then out, carrying a Large Green blade, a protosteel sword that Toa Lewa had carryed over the skies of Karda Nui. but this one was light and dark green colored.

"This blade was used once by a Makuta, but has since been drained of all dark power connecting it to that Makuta." said Matau.

" Thank you, Turaga, i hope by shield will be fixed soon by that blacksmith, anyway, enjoy the good years, they say!" replied Gresh.

But the story of The Temple of Creation doesn't even begin here. It began in the Duneshire Valley, north of the settlement.

When tahu and the other Toa met the Great Beings.

Hey,

We have two forums for people's stories like this, Short Stories and Epics. If you are planning on adding other chapters, you should republish this topic in the Epics forum. Otherwise, please start a new topic in Short Stories.

If you choose Epics, you'll need to start a second topic, a review topic, as well.

Please PM me if you have questions; I'd be happy to help!