Final Downtime Moc: Tricked-Out Bahrag

TuragaNuva

All right, here it is: the last of my Downtime "MOCs," though the first one that I made. You see, I was somewhat bored while BZP was offline, so I started messing with my Gahdok, and, well... one thing led to another, and... you have what you see before you:

bahrag_small_pic.jpg^Click his bling for the gallery^

So yeah, it's somewhat odd, and not exactly a MOC, but whatever; I like it. Here's couple more pictures (there aren't many, so just ask if you want more) :Side view (somewhat poor quality)And the only one who may have the power to stop the Tricked-out Bahrag: DJ Tahu! (man, people are going to hate me for this one, aren't they?)Any comments and/or criticisms would be nice (just don't hate me, please :P ). And, if you do like this, please check out some of the other MOCs in my signature! Toa Jala hasn't gotten any replies yet, and he's feeling sad.-:t::n:

sigbanner.gif

Lol, pretty good! I especially like the Ignika necklace. As for Tahu, I still like the style, but his lower half kind of just looks like a different character altogether. I don't think I could make a better one, though. Overall, 8/10 for Gahdok, 7/10 for Tahu.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Um... Interesting. I like the idea, but a more custom solution may be even more awsome. This sounds like something you really didn't want to be a big deal though, and I can totally understand that. I'm not sure whethe I love or hate Tahu. It's disrespecting the legend, but it's so COOL!

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, everybody! I won't actually be modifying these two, since, like Lego Obsessionist picked up on, I didn't intend for these to be a big deal.@Akuna Toa of Sonics: You clearly have no idea how hard it was to make/attach a hat for him :P@Makuta Dralcax: It's the power gauge piece from Construct-a-Zurg's Ion Blaster.

Edited by TuragaNuva

sigbanner.gif