Ninjago: Last Stand

Portalfig

Using Spinjitzu on the Rock Monster, Skeletal Warrior, and all three Bohrok.

Player Name/Ninja Name: ShadowVezon

HP: 8

Attack: 12

Support: 4

Special: 6

Total Powers: 1+(6/3)=3

Strength: Darkness

Weakness 1: Light

Weakness 2: Ice

Current Point Count: 2

Current Powers: Spinjitzu, Weaken, Critical Strike

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Round 6

Damage Phase:

3: Stone Warrior >> Luroka (-3 HP)

5: Skeletal Wizard >> Luroka (-3 HP)

12: Skeletal Wizard >> Voltex (-3 HP)

13: Aquashark (5/14) >> ShadowVezon (-7 HP)

Spawning Phase

1: Skeletal Warrior

2: Skeletal Warrior

3: Shadow Knight

Total Enemies:

4: Stone Warrior

5: Skeletal Wizard

6: Skeletal Wizard

7: Aquashark (5/14)

Current Points:

Unit: 16
SV: 7
Voltex: 3
Luroka: 1

Do you still want to normal attack the Skeletal Wizard, Luroka?

Unit Draws the following powers: 1: Weaken 2: Elemental Blast 3: Critical Strike 4: Elemental Blast

Current points: 

Luroka: 2

I will do that then ASAP.

That would be now, then, because Draw New Powers is a full action and Respec Support Points is a free action. You get one free action and one full action per round. I would assume you'd have to wait till next round to draw more powers unless Portal comes in and says that giving yourself more power slots immediately fills said slots.

~Unit#phntk#1

Thanks unit.!

Sorry I fell behind like that. Giving yourself more special will automatically fill those slots with powers. I will write the round end and give you your new powers tomorrow morning.

Although I don't think it will be as effective as you think, unit? 19/3 (to transfer them to a new stat within your character, then 6/3 is just two more powers.)

The support points are suppose to be much more effective when given to other players to promote team play, if that makes sense?

Thanks unit.!

Sorry I fell behind like that. Giving yourself more special will automatically fill those slots with powers. I will write the round end and give you your new powers tomorrow morning.

Although I don't think it will be as effective as you think, unit? 19/3 (to transfer them to a new stat within your character, then 6/3 is just two more powers.)

The support points are suppose to be much more effective when given to other players to promote team play, if that makes sense?

Whoops, forgot I needed to divide by 3 twice. Also, will there ever be a point where we can edit our profiles? I'm starting to realize having Cyber and Darkness as my weaknesses isn't a good choice given those are the strengths of everybody else.

~Unit#phntk#1

Round 7

Voltex gains two new Powers: 1: Spinjitzu. 2: Spinjitzu

Damage Phase

1: Skeletal Warrior >> (-9 HP Voltex)

2: Skeletal Warrior >> (-9 HP Voltex)

3: Shadow Knight >> (-6 HP ShadowVezon)

5: Skeletal Wizard >> (-3 Luroka)

6: Skeletal Wizard >> (-3 Luroka)

7: Aquashark (5/14) >> (-7 HP Voltex)

Voltex, ShadowVezon, and Luroka are dead. 1 Ninja remaining

Spawning Phase

1: Skeletal Wizard

2: Stone Warrior

3: Stone Warrior

4: Visorak

Total Enemies

8: Skeletal Wizard

9: Stone Warrior

10: Stone Warrior

11: Visorak

Current Points:

Luroka: 2

New Arena:

The Beginning of Time(I am sure it shows up in Doctor Who or something idunno lol)

Affiliation: Creation

Unit: I am not sure. I want to redo this game with some of the things I've learned from this one, and since you are pretty well screwed right now... Idunno, man. *Shrug*

I am thinking about redoing this once voting is over and I have my comp back. It will involve greatly simplifying it and making it better. So, we'll see what happens after these next few rounds. I might clear the enemies, let y'all remake your characters if you want to, and start again. not sure yet, though.

I will use Elemental Blast to deal 4 damage to everything, killing two Skeletal Warriors.

HP: 9
Attack: 8(+1 from Support)

Support: 2(-3 to Attack)
Special: 9
Total Powers: 1+(9/3) = 4

Strength: Lightning
Weakness 1: Cyber
Weakness 2: Darkness

Current Point Count: 18
Current Powers: 
1: Weaken 2: blank 3: Critical Strike 4: Elemental Blast 5: Portal

~Unit#phntk#1

3: Shadow Knight (4/8)

5: Skeletal Wizard (5/9)

6: Skeletal Wizard (5/9)

7: Aquashark (1/14)

8: Skeletal Wizard (5/9)

9: Stone Warrior (6/10)

10: Stone Warrior (6/10)

11: Visorak (1/5)

Round 8

Damage Phase.

like 20 something damage to Unit. 

All ninja are defeated.

Alright guys: what do? Continue this game here, allowing y'all to remake your characters if you want to, in order to try and get y'all to a boss or to complete the game. Or do we end this, I tweak the game a lot more behind the scenes, allowing for hopefully a less confusing game that is a little more balanced?

I can tell you I will tweak the spawn formula again, most likely. Make it less "this is a super easy round! This round is literally the worst!" Also no matter which option chosen, I will also likely change the support points to be more useful. 1:1 within your character, then doubling if you lend them to another player. Or something like that?

Yeah, basically how do you guys want to do this? I didn't plan for a team wipe this early in the game. The bosses were for that.