LEGO Apparently Slips Up and Confirms BIONICLE Again

Hapori Tohu

So there might be a TV show? Ugh, i really don't want to think about that. For some reason I feel like it's not going to turn out good.

Depends on what they do with it, Hero Factory TV Show was kinda good from the start, but still childish. That was because the theme was not meant to be "good" If that makes any sense.

Honeslty, the other TV shows Lego is doing are great. I dont even know anything about Ninjago and do not follow the sets, but I watched half of the episodes on youtube simply because I just wanted to know how the story goes on and it was really well made.

If Lego decided to bring Bionicle back, they know they will have to do everything they can to not screw up.

Its impossible to link to since the Biomedia Project website is 75% flash and java.

But look on its "videos" section for the panel that says "Faber files".

Clicking on that should make a kind of webplayer pop up.

Not sure what you're seeing but as far as I can see the BMP website does not have a bit of neither Flash nor Java. Heck, not even the video player works with Flash. Also, you probably meant Javascript, which is in fact what the website is mostly written in but I can link to the webplayer just fine. Here is a direct link to the video.

-Gata signoff.png

Its impossible to link to since the Biomedia Project website is 75% flash and java.

But look on its "videos" section for the panel that says "Faber files".

Clicking on that should make a kind of webplayer pop up.

Not sure what you're seeing but as far as I can see the BMP website does not have a bit of neither Flash nor Java. Heck, not even the video player works with Flash. Also, you probably meant Javascript, which is in fact what the website is mostly written in but I can link to the webplayer just fine. Here is a direct link to the video.

-Gata signoff.png

Gatanui is correct, there's absolutely no Flash or Java based elements of the site itself. Of course, a lot of media is Flash, but that's just the media, not the site. Unless you're on an archaic browser like IE8 or below there should be no problems viewing the site, even if you're on a mobile device.

Thats amazing. When I right click anywhere on that page I get the basic right-click menu of a flash element.

Using latest Firefox...

Perhaps there's a plugin in the way...

At least you to link it Gatanui :P

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

By the way, anybody ever noticed that the end of Faber Files video said "The first book of the Bionicle saga is complete".

I mean, first book.

Funny I never heard that mentioned...

2001-2008 was the "first book" of Bionicle. 2009 and onwards was going to be the second but the line was kind of cancelled, so...

Really? Because the Faber vid had it about the Toa, Mata Nui and finally completing their task (reuniting the broken bits of Spherus Magna).

But... I could be wrong.

I watched the video, and it was in fact the one I was speaking of.

The video doesn't even mention the reunion of Spherus Magna though, so I'm still pretty sure that book 1 simply meant 2001-2008.

By the way, anybody ever noticed that the end of Faber Files video said "The first book of the Bionicle saga is complete".

I mean, first book.

Funny I never heard that mentioned...

2001-2008 was the "first book" of Bionicle. 2009 and onwards was going to be the second but the line was kind of cancelled, so...

Really? Because the Faber vid had it about the Toa, Mata Nui and finally completing their task (reuniting the broken bits of Spherus Magna).

But... I could be wrong.

I watched the video, and it was in fact the one I was speaking of.

The video doesn't even mention the reunion of Spherus Magna though, so I'm still pretty sure that book 1 simply meant 2001-2008.

Hail Denmark

So there might be a TV show? Ugh, i really don't want to think about that. For some reason I feel like it's not going to turn out good.

Depends on what they do with it, Hero Factory TV Show was kinda good from the start, but still childish. That was because the theme was not meant to be "good" If that makes any sense.

Honeslty, the other TV shows Lego is doing are great. I dont even know anything about Ninjago and do not follow the sets, but I watched half of the episodes on youtube simply because I just wanted to know how the story goes on and it was really well made.

If Lego decided to bring Bionicle back, they know they will have to do everything they can to not screw up.

Here's just hoping if they do make a series that they're going to give it their all.

Give the show a sense of awesomeness the story deserves.

(I'm not expecting it to be perfect from the start. I`m patient, and patients paid off with, for instance, Transformers Prime)

Edited by Tattorack
  • Upvote 1

Here's just hoping if they do make a series that they're going to give it their all.

(I'm not expecting it to be perfect from the start. I`m patient, and patients paid off with, for instance, Transformers Prime)

Here's to hoping that it won't be anything even relatively close to the tone of The Legend Reborn.

Edited by TBK
  • Upvote 4

sig8.png

Here's to hoping that it won't be anything even relatively close to the tone of The Legend Reborn.

Ha ha ha, it most likely will XD

At least at the beginning.

Usually when a show like that grows a bit it'll get better.

LEGO's trying to throw us for a loop, it seems. Today's countdown is titled 'F4_jpg20140917-32330-gov0rl.jpg'. As in Fantastic Four. Likely a red herring, but its nice to know that they are still trying to keep it as close to a surprise as possible.

Edited by Scratch

Now fades the great harvest of my betrayal...

Like some other folks, I'm wondering if Lego leaks this stuff intentionally just to get people excited.

They don't. They very very don't.

Well, a few other people, but yes, not that many people are wondering if it was actually intentional, sigh...

No, what DeeVee meant is that LEGO does not leak this stuff intentionally. They have marketing departments dedicated to coming up with the right way to do product launches, and those plans don't include leaking things.

You also have to remember that even though the LEGO fan community is watching this stuff closely, normal people have no idea about leaks and image file names and what have you. So even if we think we know what the announcement it going to be, it'll still take a lot of people by surprise.

Oh, whoops, my bad. It just seems like they have... All this Bionicle news is coming up so quickly, which does make me very happy though. 

Thanks for letting me know.