Official Rare & Promotional Collectibles Topic

Letagi

Maybe it's the wrong kind of toothpaste? Not that I have the first clue about the chemistry of oral hygiene but it's worth suggesting I think :D

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

It's at this point I realize it would just be easier to buy a trans red disk.

Hehe, don't give up hope yet! Here's a link to an old topic from here about removing print from transoarent pieces (Hero Factory 3.0 pieces, to be exact) so I hope it helps! http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/6252-best-way-to-remove-printing-from-lego-parts/

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Thanks for that. Might get some brasso tomorrow.

Lets see how well this goes. I'll test on an old smiley head first.  

EDIT: So I heard that a pencil rubber would work. After nearly an hour, Vakama's stupid face is still present, looking at me fail at making him disappear. 

Lets see if the firespitter can over come brasso tomorrow. 

Edited by Craig B

Perhaps trans plastic reacts differently to solid colours like minifigs? Again, not my area of expertise at all but could have different surfacing or finishing I suppose?

Well the rubber trick also works on 3.0 CCBS armour plates with the hero's name on it, so I assume its a finish on the print. 

Either way, Vakama's ugly mug will vanish one way or another.   :evilmad:

I've also got to get a black disk launcher to go with it.  :P

Edited by Craig B

• 2 weeks later...

Where else was the black launcher available? I was always under the impression it only came with the TRK but since they're so common there was obviously another source.

-Letagi

I believe they came in the Kanoka packs, as each district had their own colour Kanoka launcher

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

If I'm correct, you could get all 6 Metru colors out of the Kanoka packs. (At random of course)

• Upvote 1

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hi guys,

yesterday I bought an extreme rare and huge lot in Holland of sealed kanohi masks! I'm very enthousiastic about it.

It's the European kanohi mask bag edition so very collectible! I payed a lot for them but I think they're worth it.

I don't need so many but I could only buy them all or none, so If Anyone is interested. I saw they were asking ridiculous high prices on eBay for it around 40 dollar to 60 for a sealed kanohi set.

I can offer them here for just 19,- dollar a bag and if you take ten sealed bags I Can offer free international shipping!

If your interested Pm me or mail me: Cas_zutphen@hotmail.com

Hi guys,

yesterday I bought an extreme rare and huge lot in Holland of sealed kanohi masks! I'm very enthousiastic about it.

It's the European kanohi mask bag edition so very collectible! I payed a lot for them but I think they're worth it.

I don't need so many but I could only buy them all or none, so If Anyone is interested. I saw they were asking ridiculous high prices on eBay for it around 40 dollar to 60 for a sealed kanohi set.

I can offer them here for just 19,- dollar a bag and if you take ten sealed bags I Can offer free international shipping!

If your interested Pm me or mail me: Cas_zutphen@hotmail.com

Nice, but that doesn't belong in this topic. 

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

I almost made that mistake. 

I have now acquired a black Kanoka launcher. Nothing has worked on that disk, not even Brasso.

Extreme measures will be needed, I will try sand paper. Will it be worth it? I have not a single clue.

And is it safe to assume that if a prototype Hau has a stud connection, then all 6 of them do? Can somebody confirm that? 

My toa prototype masks have the prototype stud connection. They're all the same rarity if you ask me, but the hau prototype might be more sought after seeing as HAU it's the most iconic mask in bionicle.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Aha, I see what you did there. 

That is one of the reasons I like the Hau so much, because it is iconic. I think I have nearly every version of the 01 Hau, except obviously the shiny elusive gold one. 

And we all know who does! :P

Also nearly have all the Krana. A few orders on Bricklink should soon get me past that small milestone. 

I was thinking of nabbing it, the one I have now is scratched a bit and has lost the shiny part. 

But I am really happy with how it turned out. 

I also need to get a black launcher. Thankfully, they are a lot cheaper. 

Which misprints do you need? I'm down to just a green Matatu now!!! Funnily enough, I think that was the last one MC was trying to get recently, though I assume he got one by now... Am getting really close to having all te pre-kraata stuff done now but need those rare kanoka if anyone wants to part with any :)

Brasso does it again craig? :D I know TLH had a bunch of genuine ones if the one you've got was, shall we say improvised :D

As it happens, I actually have a Blue matatu if that's the last one you need. PM me if I can be of help and please let me know if you come across a green Matatu in your travels :D

Edited by Munty

Which misprints do you need? I'm down to just a green Matatu now!!! Funnily enough, I think that was the last one MC was trying to get recently, though I assume he got one by now...

I thought the last thing he was looking for was the Metru Blue Matatu?

Anyway, speaking of the Matatu, approximately how often do those (the misprint ones) go up on BrickLink? I'd be interested in getting a few, potentially.

~B~

Which misprints do you need? I'm down to just a green Matatu now!!! Funnily enough, I think that was the last one MC was trying to get recently, though I assume he got one by now...

I thought the last thing he was looking for was the Metru Blue Matatu?

Anyway, speaking of the Matatu, approximately how often do those (the misprint ones) go up on BrickLink? I'd be interested in getting a few, potentially.

~B~

I think Munty meant last misprint. 

And I just placed an order for a blue Matatu, Munty. I now have all the misprints!

Change of topic, I have Lehvak Kal's silver head plate thing with Tahnok Kal's pattern on it. Are these common?