BIONICLE Reboot Wiki Now Open!

Toa Green Ninja

Not sure if anyone would care, but I made a Wikia wiki just for the new BIONICLE. The URL is

And, if anyone complains about "reboot" being in the URL... I wanted to keep it short, and "2015" isn't allowed in addresses. I know this won't replace BS01 or the OTHER BIONICLE Wiki on Wikia (which isn't very good). But it's specifically for the new stuff, which should help with researching information specifically.

There, we are only referring to the old 2001-2010 stuff if and when needed. We even have a page on BZPower. Carry on if you want, but check it out and help contribute if you are interested!

WARNING: We have images of all of the "leaks" uploaded. Enter at your own risk.

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

1. We don't know it's a reboot.

2. I would assume this goes against the leaked content policy since it features leaked images.

3. No one likes wikia...

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

1. We don't know it's a reboot.

2. I would assume this goes against the leaked content policy since it features leaked images.

3. No one likes wikia...

1. I explained why I named it that IN THE POST.

2. I warned people.

3. Actually, a lot of people do...

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Lol why is it that any time anything happens, I look and there's another redundant Wikia wiki for it? I don't really see how this is necessary; seems like a better way to spend time would be to add 2015 information to BIONICLEsector01 or Brickipedia when the time comes, since those are two places people are more likely to go to for research in the first place.

And yeah, starting a new site and adding content that infringes on copyrights isn't a great way to establish a good reputation early on.

Also Wikia sucks.

Edited by Meiko
  • Upvote 5

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.