Bionicle Display

ToaTupac

Great display, I am really impressed! :D

I have a lot of the original 2001-2003 sets on display, but I can't make cool poses, since my room is freaking tiny, and there is baerly room for the sets at all...

I could post some pcitures when I come home from school, even tough my collection aren't quite complete yet

-  :t: :u: :r: :t: :e: :x:

Check out my photostream at Flickr!

That would be great! and yea tell me about it, they take up so much space. Thanks! btw

Holy scrap.

This is an amazing collection. And here I am with my collection of five sets.

Kongu '01, Jaller and Nuparu '06, Axonn, and Gorast.

All with broken and scattered parts.

lol funny cuz all the sets you just named I do not have.  I also do encourage posting pics of sets in awesome poses. Thanks tho

Edited by ToaTupac

That would be great! and yea tell me about it, they take up so much space. Thanks! btw

Holy scrap.

This is an amazing collection. And here I am with my collection of five sets.

Kongu '01, Jaller and Nuparu '06, Axonn, and Gorast.

All with broken and scattered parts.

lol funny cuz all the sets you just named I do not have.  I also do encourage posting pics of sets in awesome poses. Thanks tho

You have Kongu '01, actually. The Le-Matoran.

And, still, none of my collection counts since they're all impossible to restore. I currently have no Bionicle stuff at all.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

This is a fantastic collection, love the way you displayed it, but just wondering where is Tahu Mistika and Lewa Phantoka in this image?

bionicle_by_iglazyass-d7zgx25.jpg

just wondering because they were there in images above

But just a great collection you have there!

• Upvote 1

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

That's a super impressive display! Nice and well organised - going through those photos was a nice trip through Bionicle's history. :P

Did you switch the masks on the Muaka and Kane-Ra around on purpose? From memory the infected Hau were on the Muaka by default (not that it matters I just noticed that). Speaking of which the infected Matoran is really cool - looks almost the exact same as the one in MNOG (poor whichever Mctoran that was originally though. :P).

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

Axilis Prime, idk why I was thinking of Toa Kongu (probably because I want his Inika form pretty bad).

RandomReviewerBros - Tahu Mistika and Lewa Phantoka were recently purchased and I did not have them at the time.

Adventurer - OMG your right! I probably did that a long time ago and forgot to switch them back (just fixed it). I recently took them out of storage when I heard the good news.

Everyone - Thanks for the comments, hope to see more pictures posted in here

• Upvote 1

I'd display my sets like this but... Most of them are currently Mocs, and my mom would never let me. "Bionicle isn't going to get you into college," has become her catchphrase. That infected Matoran form of Teridax has got to be my favorite. How did you make him?

Fersure I understand, you gotta sacrifice now so it can pay off later. I believe I made that Makuta MOC in 02, used black spray paint and oil paint (either burnt sienna or burnt umber).

I can't make cool poses, since my room is freaking tiny, and there is baerly room for the sets at all...

I could post some pcitures even tough my collection aren't quite complete yet

dIPbspr.png

My mask collection, obviously. the ones under are spare masks, and the guy to the right is a MOC ^

zS1YcOo.png

7JCypJI.png

the lime nui-rama is supposed to be here, but since this ain't the final shelf for this half of the rahi, I'm won't bother hanging it up yet ^

Sh4Pyjj.png

sIuE2ik.png

probably my favourite part of my collection ^

EOJJ2HE.png

the sets who don't have shelf place (yet) ^

• Upvote 1

I'm too ashamed to post one picture with like 8 sets... Especially after seeing the others.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

TurteX - I'm digging the glass cases. and yea the Bohrok display is my fav too.

yeah, they are pretty sweet! I just wish I could fit a few more of those, but I don't have enough space :(

I could post some more pictures when I make some more final changes or expand my collection.

I can't make cool poses, since my room is freaking tiny, and there is baerly room for the sets at all...

dIPbspr.png

My mask collection, obviously. the ones under are spare masks, and the guy to the right is a MOC ^

Where did you get those neon Mata arms/legs?

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

dIPbspr.png

Where did you get those neon Mata arms/legs?

Thoose are just lime green with green neon studs in the pin holes

• Upvote 1

oh my god

oh my god

*begins frothing at the mouth*

(seriously, holy wow, man)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I only have one set of everything, no duplicates. As for MOCs, feel free to post some (as long as they are in canon i.e. a Mctoran Takua)

Here is an update on some sets picked up today ( I ran out of space so I put them in the Vahki shelf) 

bionicle_by_iglazyass-d7zkx3x.jpg

Brutaka has to be my favorite build to date!!!

bionicle_by_iglazyass-d7zkx30.jpgbionicle_by_iglazyass-d7zkwzm.jpg

Edited by ToaTupac