NINJAGO MAFIA: Masters of Spacejitzu

MT Zehvor

RIP in Peace, Zakaro. It seems like you die quite frequently at the beginning of games.

My instinct says Starparu's innocent; unless he's playing an extreme silent game (which I guess is possible), I don't really think it's him. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and trust his innocence.

The rest of them are a bit more sketchy. TBH, for me, it comes down to Underscore or Valendale. Based on the hints (which have proven pretty reputable in the past), I'm going to go with Valendale.

I'm going to null for the second murder because I don't really have any clue at the moment.

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I vote Underscore. Why?

Well, from what I've heard of competitive Smash players...Pikachu is the bane of all the Space Animas (Falco/Fox mainly)

So, naturally, "holding grudges" plus being a Fox main=hate of Pikachu

Enough to kill? realistically no but come on

this is BZP mafia

why would we have logic.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I don't even play SSB... -_-

But I do like Pokemon.

Anyway, I'm just going to wing it and vote RahkshiToa88.

As for the other one, I'm also going to wing it. Voting Ehks.

(Nothin' personal, just first round and all dat cluelessness)

Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png

Well, there goes another of the old guard.

I know comparatively little about both Pokemon and Smash Brothers, so I don't have much to go on.

Valendale is too obvious, methinks. Besides, blood-colored silly string seems a bit too theatrical for his tastes.

I don't know much about Starparu, but his clue also makes him rather the obvious suspect.

Sadly, I'm not fluent in the 1|\|turnet/4Chan/Pupwa dialect, but “get rekt Pikachu scrub” hardly seems profanity-laced. That should rule out Underscore, though perhaps I'm simply grasping at red herrings, or perhaps I misunderstood MT's use of the word "salty." :P

RahkshiToa98 seems to be the golden mean in all of this. He has a motive, simply not an absurdly obvious one. I'm voting for him.

As for the second murder, I'm going to vote Voltex.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Voltex had hidden himself in a closet while waiting for the night to pass. He had been waiting for several hours when he suddenly felt warm air brush over his shoulder.

He froze. After a few seconds, he slowly turned towards the source of the wind...and found that ToaD had been hiding in the same closet, playing with something that looked like a soaking wet version of Voltex's head.

“...you've got major problems,” Voltex whispered.

“You're just mad cause you couldn't even kill me with a planet sized TNT explosion,” ToaD responded.

You win so much for mentioning that that.

I vote Valendale for the first kill and null for the second kill.

Edited by The only ToaD
I'm just ToaD

My instinct says Starparu's innocent; unless he's playing an extreme silent game (which I guess is possible), I don't really think it's him. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and trust his innocence.

Star's really good at silent game

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I switch my second vote from null to ƎBROW VOLTiX, TOA OF DISAPPOINT to null to Makuta Luroka to null to MEITNERIUM ZEHVOR (MT).

I think the lack of oxygen has gotten to Luroka's head

==VOTE COUNT==

Underscore: 3

RahkshiToa88: 3

Star: 2

Valendale: 3

Null: 6

iBrow: 3

Ehks: 1

Underscore: 1

MT...?: 1

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

I switch my second vote from null to ƎBROW VOLTiX, TOA OF DISAPPOINT to null to Makuta Luroka to null to MEITNERIUM ZEHVOR (MT).

I think the lack of oxygen has gotten to Luroka's head

-MT

Nah, it's the Pupwa in his blood.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

I vote Valendale and Pupwa because I then get revenge for filler if he lives. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I just realized MT ignored my vote.

I voted for Star.

Uh no I didn't.

You and ToaD voted for Star before the last update. The latest count has two for Star.

Voting Star and Underscore.

- :burnmad:

I'm going to assume this means Star for the first one, and Underscore for the second. Correct me if this is wrong.

Also, for future reference, please make it very clear which polls you are voting for which suspects in, especially if one of your votes happens to be a suspect in both polls.

==VOTE COUNT==

Underscore: 3

RahkshiToa88: 3

Star: 3

Valendale: 5

Null: 7

iBrow: 3

Ehks: 1

Underscore: 2

MT...?: 1

Pupwa: 1 (Someone really voted for the confirmed inno)

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1