NINJAGO MAFIA: Masters of Spacejitzu

MT Zehvor

...What

What does Chro even gain from lying when roles are being reshuffled? There's no point to it.

edit: oh. I am not an observant person.

Edited by Pulse Trijhak

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I was the Astronaut. It was fun. Death was irrelevant to me. 

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

All right SO

Not quite Thursday evening when I promised but whatever.

All roles have been redistributed; if you didn't get a PM/I didn't contact you via Skype, you're a regular engineer. Also note that Pupwa is still Dr. Borg (didn't see much of a reason to redistribute that), so yeah.

One more change I made; everyone who has a knife now...no longer has a knife. Sorry, past welder, but if one of those people happened to become mafia, it would be a little unfair (and to be fair, you got roleblocked for two nights anyway, so it didn't make much of a difference).

So with that said, there are 4 Nindroids plus the Distractor left. ToaK and RG are revived, and with all that said...

THE REAL NIGHT 3 COMMENCES NOW!

-MT

• Upvote 5

XPufEB3.png?1

MT, I can't remember what I was in Tournament, but if it was a Villager, then that's 5 different role distributions in your games in which I've gotten nothing. >:|

- :burnmad:

You were maf, remember? You extorted coins out of people and then got bumped off by an assassin after everyone hated you for it. :P

-MT

• Upvote 2

XPufEB3.png?1

Aww man. Now I can't give knives to random people.

Targeting people randomly is a bad idea in Mafia

Unless you're deciding who to kill

But giving weapons to totally random individuals tends to end badly

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Dr. Borg has come to an untidy end, it seems; smashed by a banhammer, alas.

Pupwa, we hardly knew ye (actually, that's not true at all, he permeated these forums. We knew him all too well. :P)

His insanity shall be missed.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

...Doesn't that pose a bit of a problem?

Can we go just one week without something messing up a mafia game/someone disappearing off the face of the Earth/someone betraying?

Apparently not. Considering Dr. Borg wasn't too important, I think it'll be fine if we just consider the role KIA and move on.

...Doesn't that pose a bit of a problem?

It does seem to slightly lower the Village's chances of survival.

But then, it's always a possibility that a player will banned. It's a regular, albeit rare, hazard

Can we go just one week without something messing up a mafia game/someone disappearing off the face of the Earth/someone betraying?

Personality Crisis went smoothly, and I think Gallows and Gambits also did (though I'm not certain, seeing as I didn't play it.)

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Dr. Borg (1): The head of it all. Dr. Borg's identity will be made known to the entire public before the game, so he will be a confirmed clear above all else. He has no other special powers.

I'd say that Borg's ability actually has negative effects when Pupwa gets the role.

• Upvote 2

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

So right um.

I really apologize for the lateness of this, but first there were papers, and then tests, and now another impending test of doom. Scene WAS going to be up tomorrow...but we lost our dear friend Dr. Borg.

Would anyone care to join...and assume the role of Dr. Borg?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

So right um.

I really apologize for the lateness of this, but first there were papers, and then tests, and now another impending test of doom. Scene WAS going to be up tomorrow...but we lost our dear friend Dr. Borg.

-MT

Can I assume the role of Dr. Borg? Seeing as the role means literally nothing except that my identity as Dr. Borg is public

So right um.

-MT

Can I assume the role of Dr. Borg? Seeing as the role means literally nothing except that my identity as Dr. Borg is public

I'd prefer to not have an active player assume it, since it would mean the village taking an additional hit (losing Pupwa with no replacement)

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1