NINJAGO MAFIA: Masters of Spacejitzu

MT Zehvor

Spot 24 please.

(Spot RG's Buescher Tenor Saxophone from 1924. =P)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

We do seem to be having an inordinate amount of trouble getting players.

We're an unfortunate amount of players short, too. It's usually 4 players per mafian, but we're 3 short.

Here's what I'll do. I'll get rid of three pro-village roles (two engineers and one oracle), but, to make up for it, there will be suspect lists containing four people each.

And with that, role will now be distributed. No PM means you're a regular engineer and you should go home and rethink your career choice.

-MT

• Upvote 3

XPufEB3.png?1

I do believe all roles have been distributed.

And, of course, one bit of information that everyone needs to know: Pupwa is the confirmed innocent, Dr. Borg. Trololololol.

(Zane you may or may not want to make use of this knowledge)

MAXIMUM OF 48 HOURS UNTIL THE NIGHT SCENE.

ROLES, PM!

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Pupwa is the confirmed innocent, Dr. Borg. Trololololol.

-MT

RIP Pupwa. We hardly knew ye. 

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

-MT

Actually, I think we all knew Pupwa much better than we would've liked.

-MT

That's the impression I've gotten from recaps of the last game. =P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

WAIT WHEN DID DDUDE COME BACK?

What are you talking about? I never left. =P

It is nearly 9:00 Eastern time. When does the night start in game? I am not sure I have the patience for this.

It's a Mafia game. We can ensure that it'll be interesting, but never that it'll be over quickly.

-MT

We know him all too well. You'll get to know him too, and wish you hadn't.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Well, here we go again. Remember, if you have a recurring dream about a charging unicorn or have a vivid childhood memory of a mother spider, please do tell us. You may be eligible for a "retirement" package.

I think I'll go sit down and listen to that Japanese lady's eerie perpetual singing. It has an odd sort of charm.

• Upvote 3

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

So all the roles were good roles and sent their PMs in quickly.

Therefore we get a scene quickly.

Just some minor info beforehand: Due to suspect lists getting added in because the village lost some roles, the clues will be more subdued. Balancing is a tricky business.

And away we gooooo...

NIGHT THE FIRST: A SMASHING START

Night had fallen. Or, rather, the 100th floor of Borg Tower had orbited to the far side of Ninjago world, leaving it shrouded in darkness.

The Borg Tower staff had all taken cover, as best they could, anyway. Unfortunately, in the depths of space no one can hear you scream, and in the corner of a space station with a strong arm positioned directly over your mouth, you can't even have the satisfaction of screaming.

Poor Portalfig had found himself in this predicament after being grabbed by the security guard, who quickly whispered a question about his allegiance in his ear. Surprisingly, Portal let out a muffled giggle, and proceeded to ramble on for a bit about something entirely nonsensical. Unsatisfied with his answer, the Security Guard decided to cut Portal's all expenses paid trip to space short.

Portalfig, Engineer, killed by the Security Guard

Meanwhile, things were about to go very badly for another staff member.

Voltex had hidden himself in a closet while waiting for the night to pass. He had been waiting for several hours when he suddenly felt warm air brush over his shoulder.

He froze. After a few seconds, he slowly turned towards the source of the wind...and found that ToaD had been hiding in the same closet, playing with something that looked like a soaking wet version of Voltex's head.

“...you've got major problems,” Voltex whispered.

“You're just mad cause you couldn't even kill me with a planet sized TNT explosion,” ToaD responded.

And with that, iBrow left and went to find another place to hide.

(ha ha you thought he was going to die didn't you)

Voltex, Space Station Nomad, Came out of the Closet

Meanwhile, Zakaro had decided to pass the time waiting for the sun's rise by hiding underneath a table. It didn't take long for him to get bored, however, and seeing as how at this current rate he was going to get utterly destroyed by MT in Smash Bros, he decided to pull out his 3DS and get some practice in with the Smash Demo.

That was a mistake. During the midst of one particularly intense fight, Zakaro slammed his stick to the left quite vigorously in order to pull off a smash attack. The cheap nub broke off and rolled across the room, making a tiny “clink” sound as it rolled into the metal wall.

Zakaro held his breath. The room was uncomfortably silent.

Several minutes passed before Zakaro decided everything was safe. He turned back to check his 3DS, only to find it was gone.

He quickly glanced to the right, and found a Nindroid, staring at him and holding his 3DS.

“...all lightning spammers must die” a cold voice said without changing tone.

A high pitched scream followed, and then silence enveloped the station once more.

Zakaro, Engineer, killed by Nindroid

In the morning, the survivors found Zakaro's body lying in the middle of the room, with the words “get rekt Pikachu scrub” written in what appeared to be blood colored silly string.

“Where in the world would you even buy that?” Quisoves mused.

“anjnaguaniuenai'kpokims;jnylunklkmo” Pupwa muttered.

SUSPECT LIST THE FIRST (Zakaro's Death)

Starparu: If anyone would be willing to kill over usage of a Pokemon, it'd be him.

Valendale: President of the “hate Pikachu” fan club

RahkshiToa88: Known to have sensitive hearing, despises the sounds of control nubs rolling

Underscore: One of the saltiest Fox players around, held grudges for years

SUSPECT LIST THE SECOND (Portal's Death)

Unfortunately, the Security Guard was too sneaky for you dumb engineers.

No suspect list to be had for him. In the future, there will be a 50% chance of a suspect list for Security Guard. Vote for this killing from the player list if you feel like it, say nothing/null if you don't.

Voting ends in 24 hours!

-MT

• Upvote 3

XPufEB3.png?1

oh

i'm ded

hm

I'd like to start the Pile of Dead Brick People who Chat Constantly Club, the DoDBPwCCC, because death

and also ninja

and space

...yay.

(..but i suck at Pikachu BTW)

Zakaro

Well of course you do.

That's why you had to practice to get better.

And THAT'S WHY YOU DIED.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1