NINJAGO MAFIA: Masters of Spacejitzu

MT Zehvor

What if everyone has cast a vote? Do we still have to wait?

I'm pretty sure we'll never see that scenario in any game ever, but if it did happen, then yes, for a few reasons.

Some people may wish to change their votes later on in light of new evidence or arguments made by others.

Some people may purposefully cast a different vote than they intend to have on the final count in order to throw others off.

There are items in the game that people can use during the day.

Theoretically, if we were to somehow get into a situation where everyone had voted and used up their vote changes before 24 hours was over, and the items involved were used or the item wielder stated that they did not wish to use their item, then yes, I suppose the voting period could end early. However, it's difficult enough as is to get the majority of people to vote, much less the entire player list to vote and use up all their vote changes, so I'd say the answer is almost assuredly yes, we'll always have to wait for 24 hours.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor
  • Upvote 2

XPufEB3.png?1

Keeping my first vote on Underscore, but also adding an iBrow vote to the second one. 

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I think the fact that iBrow voted for himself means it might be worth thinking about pursuing him. 

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I think he's going all Obi-Wan on us, guys. 

Edited by Ddude

Beginning to have second thoughts about death, are we? Surely your mission is more important than your life? 

Beginning to have second thoughts about death, are we? Surely your mission is more important than your life? 

I have long since rejected all of your realities and substituted my own. I will thwart all attempts to thwart me at thwarting my own game.

I think he's becoming Pupwa

~Unit#phntk#1

I have long since rejected all of your realities and substituted my own. I will thwart all attempts to thwart me at thwarting my own game.

I think he's becoming Pupwa

There's a little bit of Pupwa in all of us. Eventually his presence draws it out. 

Well, as it stands, we shall have a quadruple hang. Not a bad thing to do at the beginning of the game. Sadly, it's not terribly sustainable. Repeated quadruple hangs could grant us victory, but by the same token, it could just as easily do so for the Mafia. But for anyone crazy enough to try, here's the arithmetic. 24-(5*4)=4 (assuming that the Security Guard kills no-one and the Destructo-Bot kills doesn't detonate.) So, at that point, you'd have only one Mafioso left. From there it's a simple matter of one or two final lynchings (or Security Guard killings.) Hey, you could perform a final quadruple-hang!

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

What if everyone has cast a vote? Do we still have to wait?

I'm pretty sure we'll never see that scenario in any game ever, but if it did happen, then yes, for a few reasons.

Some people may wish to change their votes later on in light of new evidence or arguments made by others.

Some people may purposefully cast a different vote than they intend to have on the final count in order to throw others off.

There are items in the game that people can use during the day.

Theoretically, if we were to somehow get into a situation where everyone had voted and used up their vote changes before 24 hours was over, and the items involved were used or the item wielder stated that they did not wish to use their item, then yes, I suppose the voting period could end early. However, it's difficult enough as is to get the majority of people to vote, much less the entire player list to vote and use up all their vote changes, so I'd say the answer is almost assuredly yes, we'll always have to wait for 24 hours.

-MT

Okay, thank you. This is my first time playing a Mafia game on BZPower. I've only played it in real life before, and those games take about ten to fifteen minutes.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

==VOTE COUNT==

Underscore: 3
RahkshiToa88: 3
Star: 4
Valendale: 5

Null: 8
iBrow: 4
Ehks: 1
Underscore: 2
MT...?: 1
Pupwa: 1

Someone switch from Valendale to RT or Underscore please

~Unit#phntk#1

This vote count is unfortunately off; since Ddude didn't mention the second poll in his vote, it was counted as a null vote, as per the instructions at the bottom of the scene. Therefore he switched from null to iBrow.

As such, the actual count is:

==VOTE COUNT==

Underscore: 4
RahkshiToa88: 4
Valendale: 5

Null: 7
iBrow: 6
MT...?: 1
Pupwa: 1

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

MT, I think you ignored my votes, which are a few posts above that count yet your vote counts do not seem to incorporate my votes. 

Actual Vote Count, incorporating my votes is:

Valendale: 7

iBrow: 8
MT: 2
Edited by Pulse Trijhak

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

MT, I think you ignored my votes, which are a few posts above that count yet your vote counts do not seem to incorporate my votes. 

Actual Vote Count, incorporating my votes is:

Valendale: 7

iBrow: 8
MT: 2

...you're quite right. I guess this is what I get for updating a Mafia game in the middle of class.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I vote Voltex

Go back to being "super busy."

okay fine

I had a four-week English assignment which I did all last night so I'm pretty much done for today

On Sunday night, I completed three essays, two of which were summer reading projects. You're not the only one.

yep, I'm the master of cramming stuff in last-second

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits